170 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Land Rover Alexandria from DealerRater.com
  • Mr. Bane

Best dealership I have ever been at! Very smooth and easy process

Best dealership I have ever been at! Very smooth and easy process

James, Pleasure doing business with you too. See you next time around. If you need anything please feel free to give me a call. Fred Shepard GM 703-740-3252

• Great Land Rover Dealership......

Khalil and the rest of the team took care of our needs after driving 7 hours to view a vehicle. The vehicle was not in the condition we had hoped for, however they immediately presented us with a comparable vehicle (better than what we had originally come in for) and were willing to negotiate a fair price for it. They also helped us to drop off a rental car (as we were replacing a totaled vehicle) in order to minimize our time spent in the area prior to the long return drive home. Personable people, helpful, and a good value on a great product.....thanks!

• Great service!

David was instrumental in quickly ordering my part and arranging rhe install. Well dine!

• Land Rover Alexandria

Fast courteous efficient service with a nice loaner

Fast courteous efficient service with a nice loaner

• Excellent Leasing Experience

The sales, management and service personnel were completely engaged providing the best leasing experience imaginable. Sales representative Matt Ferris had the perfect deameanor and knowledge, while General Manger Bill Colgate stayed completely engaged from start to finish. The Land Rover Alexandria team has ensured I'll continue to be a loyal Range Rover customer for years to come.

• Land Rover

My sales person was great. He was very straight forward and communicative.

My sales person was great. He was very straight forward and communicative.

• Land Rover Alexandria

Thanks to Matt and Jimmy at Land Rover in Alexandria the car buying experience was seamless and well worth the trip. There were two other Land Rover dealerships including one that was geographically closer to where I lived, however this one was bar none the best. Even the friend I had with me to go car shopping commented on how much more welcoming and hospitable the staff at Land Rover Alexandria were. Keep up the good work gents, I will be back for my next purchase.

• Customer

Brandi and Andrew were wonderful as usual. My truck was repaired on time and at the price quoted. It was also washed and vacuumed as well. Good job!

• Yes Brandi!!!!

Brandi was very nice. She add sure everything was taken care of and provided a loner vehicle.

• Fred Lowther

Once again, everything went perfectly with excellent communication and prompt responses.