189 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Land Rover Alexandria from DealerRater.com
  • Range Rover Supercharged Sport Buying Experience

Khalil is a terrific Land Rover/Range Rover Sales Consultant. He is professional, experienced, and has a soft/no pressure approach to the vehicle purchasing process. I strongly recommend him for a personalized buying experience. Most notably, after the sale was made, he followed through with me on several different matters. The buying process took way too long partly due to the fact that they had a relatively new financial officer, and partly to the fact that their office technology looked to be very dated.

• Rushed and Dismissed by Ahmed Djebbour aka AJ
    October 25, 2017

The dealer I went to see was Ahmed Djebbour aka AJ. We made the appointment for 10/22/2017 at 3pm a week prior. I arrived at 2pm. I waited for an hour but, that was ok because the appointment was at 3 pm. He met with me for 15 MINUTES! I was rushed and he honestly treated me like I nor my business were welcomed. I emailed his General Manager Javed Imran at 3:24pm from the parking lot and to date have not received a response. If zero stars were an option I'd give them less then that. One dealer was extremely friendly and the only reason why I had not initially sat down with him was that I made the appointment wi he talked about his 9 children. Ahmed was so rude and told me I should go and sell my car on Craigslist "Nah mean". He kept using "black" slang for the most obvious reason. But, I mean really I don't speak that way. Maybe he thought he was trying to make a connection with me or maybe he is just an idiot who has not taken advantage of the opportunities afforded to him to master the appropriate use of the English language. Any how DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP. Ahmed immediately pegged me for a no sale. I pledge to never do business or recommend business to them. I was reluctant to go elsewhere because I mistakenly assumed Ahmed's behavior may be a Range/Land Rover bias or common practice. He was disgusting. My husband wanted to talk to him but we are above such crudeness and we do not play in the dirt with rascals! Elsewhere (other Dealerships), everyone else has been very very helpful and treat me like a customer. They at least work like they want a commission and I can't wait to purchase. Again don't go to this place. The GM won't help Ahmed is a rude greasy salespunk- you know like the kind in the old stereotypical used car commercials. You'll spot him easily, or smell him for that matter. He smelled of his lunch and Brute. Talk to the guy with the 9 kids. He's tall, wears glasses, and smiles. P.S. Retrain Ahmed he sucks! But, the GM shouldn't do it because he's a hole in the head too.

• great car

Great car, waited over 7 months tho... Customer service was terrific.

Nancy, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Great car, waited over 7 months tho... Customer service was terrific.

• Survey

Awesome service . I brought my car in on a Saturday for a 50k miles service. I was barely there an hour before my car was done

• SPORT

Happy with the car purchase, easy and smooth process.

SK, thank you for the great review and for your patronage. Bill Colgate General Manager

Happy with the car purchase, easy and smooth process.

• Recall services done.

Recall services were done. Car needed some repairs but cost was too much. I found another place to do the repairs for $900 cheaper.

Tilisha, thank you for using us for some of your service business. Please let me know what other worked we offered and where you ended up getting the work done. I do not want to lose your business in the future so I may need to adjust some pricing. Cheers. Bill Colgate General Manager

• My Great Experience At Alexandria Land Rover

Rodney, thank you for the great review and your business. Cheers. Bill Colgate General Manager

Thank you Alexandria Land Rover for providing great customer service. Kodo's to my service Rep. Robert, keep up the great work:). Best regards, Rodney P Hunter

• All New Landrover Discovery owner

Good service; Willing to work with me; Honest about my options with them or another manufacture; Honest about the vehicle disadvantages (of course, they were very strong about the vehicle advantages); It was very important to me to dialogue with someone about the New Discovery and whether it was the right vehicle for me. Bottom line, I felt I could have a real conversation without the sales spel/pressure. I will note that I talk to several other dealerships and my experience varied but Alexandria Landrover was, hand down, the one willing to work with me. I highly recommend them.

Darryl, wow!! this is a fantastic review. We really appreciate it. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Cheers. Bill Colgate General Manager

• Good experience

This was a visit for routine service. Service was performed promptly and courteously. Robert, my service advisor, was attentive, helpful, & very pleasant. He seemed to do his best to ensure my satisfaction. My only complaint has to do with the loaner car. Despite my having a time set to drop my car off, a loaner car was not reserved for me. As a result, I received a call that morning advising me that I may want to adjust my drop off time until I heard from Robert that a loaner car was available. What is the point of making an appointment and requesting a car if the dealership will need to change it anyway?

• Service Review

Outstanding service; however, the washing of my vehicle was terrible! My wife drove to PA the day before and bugs were everywhere on the front bumper.