4.5
259 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Ford Kia Lanham from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome Experience!

I recently purchased a 2013 Kia Sorento from the DARCARS Ford Kia Dealership in Lanham, MD. There are Kia dealerships that are closer to my home, but based on various recommendations from friends, I decided to check out DARCARS in Lanham. I certainly am glad that I did. This was a great car buying experience! The team at DARCARS is excellent...very knowledgeable and helpful, friendly and professional....probably one of the best sales teams I have come in contact with. Mike in sales is fantastic. He took his time to explain all of the features in my new Sorento and truly made this an enjoyable experience, which is not always the case at other dealerships. My Kia is great...absolutely love the car and so happy I made the decision to buy a Kia. Very well made car, great features and the warranty is definitely an added bonus.

• Kia optima

Fantastic! We are happy to hear our team was able to help. Thank you so much for sharing!

I had the pleasure of Sean Harvey being my sales rep on 4/22/17. He was extremely pleasant, very knowledgeable and walked us through the complete process every step of the way. He listened to what I was looking for , asked how and who would be the primary passengers for the car. He sat and talked with us while waiting for the numbers to be worked out.

• Awesome place to buy a car!

Congratulations Patricia! Let us know if you need anything, we will be more than happy to help!

I was satisfied with my entire experience a Darcars Ford Kia in Lanham, MD. I am pleased with my new Kia Soul Plus and I would recommend my friends and family to purchase from that dealership. Shout out to Sean, Scott, Chico and the entire team at Darcars Ford Kia in Lanham, MD.

• Armen is the Best!

Thank you so much for sharing, Joel!

This the fourth KIA we have purchased in the past four years from Armen Tangyan, a Sales Consultant at Darcars KIA in Lanham. He was consistently prompt, courteous, fair, responsive and straight forward. I have such confidence in Armen's integrity that I handled most of the transaction details by phone thereby reducing the time my wife and I needed to spend at the dealership. He even delivered the car to our home with a full tank of gas! I am not in the habit of taking the time to write reviews but I felt it was a well deserved due to high level of service he provided to my family.

Thank you so much for sharing, Joel!

• 3 months to complete repairs on a Ford F150
    February 14, 2017

DARCARS Ford

We dropped our company owned service vehicle off for repair in November 2016. The vehicle is still not ready after 3 months. Our fleet management company and the driver made repeated attempts to get closure for this. A number of the service department personnel have been replaced. we will not return to Lanham Ford for services in the future David - Stanley Black & Decker.

DARCARS Ford

Hi David! I am truly sorry for the trouble. I would like to solve this right away. Please email me your information to jdobson@darcars.com. Look forward to your email - Jammie

• Purchaser

Enjoyed dealing with all aspects (Darcars employees) of our recent purchase!

Its our pleasure to assist. Thank you for sharing!

Enjoyed dealing with all aspects (Darcars employees) of our recent purchase!

Its our pleasure to assist. Thank you for sharing!

• UnHappy

Hi Tony! I am so sorry to hear this. Can you please email me at jdobson@darcars.com. I would like to provide assistance, Thank you

No communication about my repair , I had to call and be put on hold and sometimes disconnected. I wasn't supplied with rental car until I called manufacturer and told them I had no transportation to work. I bought this vehicle from Darcars 9 months prior and Motor went bad at 25,000 miles

• What a professional
    January 13, 2017

DARCARS Ford

Fantastic! We are thrilled to hear our very own made your visit wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. Welcome to the DARCARS Family!

I just purchased a 2017 Ford Escape from one of the best in the industry. Juan is so professional and educated me on everything I needed to know about the process and my vehicle. Also, I didn't spend my whole day at the dealership. He assessed my needs in a timely manner. Thanks, Juan.

DARCARS Ford

• Best buying experience ever.

It's our pleasure to assist! We are happy to hear your experience went perfect. Thank you for sharing!

The salesperson was amazing and honest. They asked me three questions (one of them was what deal would make me buy that car?, and I said what I thought was an impossible deal to get, guess what? they beat it by a lot)and were straightforward with me.

• Untrustworthy Dealership
    December 8, 2016

DARCARS Ford

Hello Chelsea! I would like to provide assistance. Please email me directly at jdobson@darcars.com. Thank you in advance - Jammie

On 12/3/2016. We put a deposit on a 2013 Toyata Prius C one in Metallic Blue to prevent it from being sold before we could get a check from our credit union. We returned on 12/04/2016 to receive a purchase order to give to our credit union. We should mention the car we went to purchase was falsely listed as a 2013 Prius C two. After investigating the VIN, we learned that the car was a 2013 Prius C one. The car was sold to a person willing to pay more on 12/6/2016. Darcars sold this vehicle while still holding our $500 deposit. We were not notified. We learned of this transaction on 12/7/2016 when we arrived to purchase the car. We had to initiate the process of our deposit being refunded back to us. We still have not received our deposit back as of 12/7/2016 and a check will be sent in the mail. We are still consulting with whomever we can to see if what Darcars of Lanham has done is legal. We are writing letters to all that we can to inform the proper authorities of what has transpired. As of now, I am writing reviews on every forum I can to ensure that before anyone comes here, they understand the kind of operation this dealership is running. If you can, do not purchase from this dealership. If you must, do not give them any of your money until you have the keys in your hand. Even then, the car may be sold before you step out the door.