Ron Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Pre-Owned Cranberry

• Great Dealership

Just bought a used 2012 VW PASSAT from Chris Leon at the cranberry location. Chris was awesome working with me to give me the best deal for my purchase. I was givin an amazing value for my trade in and was done in less than 3 hours and that's including the test drive an looking over the car etc... Overall amazing deals an speedy customer service, most likely will continue to purchase my furture vehicles from this dealership.

Jesse, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Ron Lewis Alfa Romeo / Ron Lewis Pre-Owned Cranberry! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Amazing staff

They are a great company. Amazing staff and very nice people.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. You really made our day today!

They are a great company. Amazing staff and very nice people.

• Top notch customer service

Jeremy- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

We had a wonderful experience at Ron Lewis Automotive Group because of the knowledge and professionalism of our salesman, Paul Morando. He made the process easy and seamless, which is important when you have two little ones tagging along. He made us feel comfortable and even brought treats to occupy them. He answered any question we had and was very open and honest.

• Our Shopping Experience

Kathy- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We appreciate your business~

Thank you Vince & Harry for making our purchase of the Dodge Ram truck a great experience. Your time & patience in explaining everything, showing us everything & offering suggestions was very helpful. I would recommend your dealership to others.

• Satisfied!

Alex, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We look forward to the opportunity to earn your business!

I spoke to them in the process of vehicle shopping. They answered all my questions quickly and to the point. They did not hassle me repeatedly about purchasing from them. They followed up to see where I was in my process but were not pushy. I highly recommend them even though I have not bought a vehicle from them.

• Great Experience

Great experience purchasing a new vehicle. Would recommend to everyone.

Jason- Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We appreciate your business!

Great experience purchasing a new vehicle. Would recommend to everyone.

• Satisfying

David- Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business~

This was the best buying experience I have ever had! What a joy to go and not have salesman acting like vultures. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIENCED PLEASANT ATMOSPHERE! I would definitely recommend dealer for your next purchase.

David- Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business~

• Excellent used car buying experience

Anna- Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

My first used-car purchase and it could not have gone more smoothly. Paul Morando handled the purchase from responding promptly to my inquiry through handing me my new keys and was a pleasure to work with. The dealership is clean and conveniently located. No hard sell. Thank you!

Anna- Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

• Satisfaction Guaranteed

Thank you for the opportunity! We appreciate your business!

I just purchased a 2017 Jeep Patriot and am ecstatic. Bob and Ray made this the easiest buying experience I've had. They found a way to get me into the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. They helped work around low credit and gave me the keys (literally) to the vehicle I need. I have a long commute for work and will now have peace of mind through the winter weather. These people understand how to make the car buying experience quick, convienent and painless. They even drove to my home to pick up my trade. If you need a vehicle, go see these guys today. You won't regret it.

Thank you for the opportunity! We appreciate your business!

• Great service!!!

Matt- Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! We appreciate your feedback~

I recently bought a ford fusion and love it. WHen i went to the dealership i had no intentions on getting a car. But the very knowledgeable and kind sales man paul and the manager jt, made my buying experience easy and enjoyable. I highly highly recommend going to this dealership, and definitely try to deal with these two gentlemen!