Ron Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Pre-Owned Cranberry

245 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 12, 2019

Spoke to Amy regarding a car that was of interest. Very friendly and informative over the phone. Upon arrival the process was very smooth. I had a trade-in... as well. Offer was pretty close to what I estimated my cars value. We looked through the car, test drove, and started paperwork. Staff was super friendly and made the experience relaxing. JT started to crunch some numbers and the car was purchased. Staff stayed beyond closing hours to make sure everything was taken care of.

Steve- Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

July 8, 2019

They were super quick to respond when I asked if the vehicle I was wanting to buy was available. They were super friendly and helping! They work great... with you and push for the best deal they can give you for your trade and best deal on the car you are buying!

Thank you for your feedback Justin~ We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

• August 21, 2018

We stopped at Ron Lewis after being treated horribly by a dealership down the road and we are so happy we did! Steve Caravella went above and beyond to... help us choose and get financing for our new truck! Steve was patient and made sure we were comfortable throughout the process! He also stood by his word that the check engine light that appeared before left the lot was made right! Steve called us the next day to make sure we were still enjoying our new truck! Steve is an asset to your company and we will definitely be dealing with Ron Lewis in the future! Thank you, Steve!

Wendy, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Ron Lewis Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat Cranberry!

June 3, 2019

Awesome car! Even better service! Amy was very helpful and personable. Most car salesman(woman) are pushy, but she was patient and supportive. I would... reccomend anyone in the area looking for used cars to stop at Ron Lewis.

December 16, 2018

Contacted Ron Lewis Alfa Romeo via email and quickly received a response from Sales Manager Paul Morando. I was purchasing from out of state and sight... unseen and he quickly answered all my questions and negotiations were quick and to the point. Car was delivered to my front door (400 miles away) within a few days by their excellent sales associate Stephen Bokor who went over every feature of the car with me before heading back home. First class service from initial contact to at home delivery. Highly recommended and will be back for my next Alfa Romeo. Thanks again!!

Thank you for the feedback Mark- We are happy to have been of assistance. We wish you and yours a happy holiday season~

October 29, 2018

We met Chris Leon at Ron Lewis, Cranberry- after walking away from several dealerships because we couldn’t get within our payment range for what my fiancée... wanted. We left Ron Lewis, after viewing a Sport Renegade, unsure if we wanted to take on another car that wasn’t 4WD. But finding one in decent shape with low miles was very hard, impossible (Cochran said). Chris told us to give him one day to see what he could do for us, one day after tooth surgery, he was in pain during our test drive he said. He told me to forget about the Sport Renegade, one day later. He found us a 4X4 Jeep Renegade Limited (trim) - RED!! 4WD. Back up Camera. Heated steering wheel, heated seats. REMOTE START (which was something we thought we had to compromise on not getting since it was so far out of budget). After only one day, fingers crossed and pessimistic, Chris finally called with an option, something way nicer - for a great price. He even explained how all the safety features of the Jeep, collision mitigation systems, etc... would save us on insurance so we could take on our new payment with minimal impact to our lifestyle. Chris also fought to get an extra 1500 on my trade in thrown into the deal, and that got us into our sweet spot financially. He didn’t have to do all of that extra stuff for us, but he did, without hesitation and even thanked us for being a great customer. We should be the ones thanking him honestly. We love our new Jeep Renegade Limited, everything about it _ and the family is safe inside it. All in all, we only spend an extra 45 dollars per month for this upgrade, then what we did on our old car that had 112,000 miles. We never thought we could drive a car this nice so early into our careers, we also just took on our first mortgage after we bought a house. Our credit dropped a little bit when we purchased the home, and Chris nudged the finance guy to take a closer look, especially at our payment history - to see we pay our bills on time and that the drop in credit was only because we bought the house. This is the first time I have ever been not “treated like a number, or score” while making a purchase when taking on a loan. I thank you Chris and Ron Lewis for making this possible for my fiancée and I.

Anthony, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Ron Lewis Alfa Romeo / Ron Lewis Pre-Owned Cranb...erry! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 19, 2018

Typical shady car dealership. The sale's staff lie to you to get you in the door and don't give you anything on your trade. Don't waste your time.

Good Morning- Should you wish to communicate with some constructiveness please feel free to email at rglessner@ronlewisautomotive.com concerning the d...etails of your experience and we will gladly explore your concerns. Thank you!

October 15, 2018

The car looks great! The sellers are very friendly that really care about you. I brought the car at once. Thanks for the seller. I love it.

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

September 29, 2018

So, I purchased a Subaru four weeks ago from Day Apollo in Moon Township. It was truly the best car buying experience of my life. I needed a new work car... and they got me into a beautiful new Crosstrek and I received an awesome deal. Highly recommended. I told you that story to tell you this one. My sister called me up two days ago to tell me she got a new Jeep. Great! I have a couple wranglers and I love them. I happen to run into her at my mothers house and I take a look at it. Very nice, only there was a large puddle of fluid under the car. I have a nice collection of vehicles and do a lot of my own work. I'm no mechanic but I've changed motors, transmissions, axles,etc. It's a Jeep thing! Lol. So I smell the fluid and low and behold it's transmission fluid. Mind you that this car is about 20 hours old at this point. Her husband calls the dealership and they tow it in. She says she doesn't want the car and wants a different one as this one is yet to be a day old to her. They tell her "no" and an argument ensues. So my sister needs a ride to the dealership and asks me to take her. I work nearby and say "sure". We arrive and we enter the dealership. My sister asks to speak to the General Manager. They have a disagreement and I ask if there is an office we can go to to discuss this further. With an attitude this man says "yes" and we start to walk. We pass one of his saleman and he says aloud "can you believe these people?" I say excuse me and he tells me that he has customers there and this is how he made his living. I ask "well my sister was a customer 24 hours ago" and the man gets in my face and says we have to leave. I had never met nor talked to this "gentleman" before in my life. If this is how he treats customer's he is in the wrong business. Instead of being calm and customer focused, he was extremely defensive and rude. When dealing with tense customer service situation you should be disarming and understanding. Even if he wasn't going to give her a different car ( which Subaru would have) he handled the whole situation horribly. As a manager for a company with $9 billion in annual sales, I would be relieved of my duties immediately. This was honestly the worst customer experience ever and I wasn't even the customer! I really hope the owner of this dealership reads these reviews. He should personally be ashamed of the way the man whom he hired to run his dealership treats customer's who purchase a car from there. I don't want anyone else to endure this so I will being posting this same review on every social media and forum relating to this topic. Thank you.

Hi Dan- Again. thank you for finding the time to take out of your busy life to post all of these remarks on behalf of your sister. We value our custom...ers and save this space for them, so while I hope you feel better after venting we will acknowledge feedback from our customers directly.

September 4, 2018

The purchase of our certified pre-owned Dodge Challenger was stress free and very easy with Steve Caravella. Highly recommend buying from this dealership... and Steve.

Thanks again Kevin!