Milton Martin Toyota

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 636 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Dealership you can Trust!
    March 23, 2016

"This dealership truly makes car buying so easy! The service level here is extraordinary, they NEVER pressure and they truly do treat you like family ...(this is their motto and it really rings true)! They care more about people than they do about making money & it shows throughout their entire staff. I was actually recommended to buy here by my best friend after he bought his car here and had an amazing experience. I have now also become a raving fan of this dealership myself and will undoubtedly purchase all of my future cars from here hands down! They treated me MORE than fair and gave me even MORE than what I asked for without any hesitation whatsoever. Honestly, I have never ever been treated this good at a dealership! I felt zero pressure buying from them & that was SO refreshing! I can't say enough good about this place...the owners & all of their employees operate at such a higher standard here! They are also Christian and conduct their business as such. They are not open on Sundays in honor of their faith. In other words they care more about their character, reputation, and people than they do about staying open 7 days a week just to make money. I have a deep respect for businesses like this! You blew me away Milton Martin Toyota and I will refer everyone I know believe me & thanks again!!"

Shane, thank you so much for the kind words about your visit to our store. What you said is truly our goal with every person that visits. As soon as... someone comes in we want them to feel relaxed and that they are able to buy a car on their terms and that we are just here as a resource along the way. We much appreciate the referrals to your friends and family. We want as many people as possible to know that car buying can be and should be an enjoyable experience. Thank you for choosing us and for being a raving fan! We love our customers...you are why we do what we do!

My only go to for car shopping and service and rep
    April 17, 2018

100% trustworthy salesman and managers! They are honest, up front, no mind games, no pressure. Service goes above and beyond! I've bought two vehicles... here & I will never go any other place or trust anyone else with my vehicle needs. I'm a lifetime customer with Milton Martin Toyota.

Mister
    April 3, 2018

Sales team did an excellent job of sourcing my new Tundra truck, according to my specs. Invoice was explained clearely, and final financing arrangeme...nts were better than expected.

We are so glad to know that you had a pleasant experience with our sales department! Thank you for choosing Milton Martin Toyota!

Distribution associate (shipping)
    March 27, 2018

The only thing is the owners manual I find it confusing I am figureing thing out. Also on the paper work they put Hall county I am Forsyth County I ho...pe that doesn’t matter

Milton Martin Toyota great. Customer service.
    March 23, 2018

This is our 5th purchase from Milton Martin Toyota. They treat you like family and makes buying a vehicle so easy. Highly recommended them. Feels l...ike family

Denise, Thank you for your kind words. We strive to create a "right at home" atmosphere that feels like family. We are glad to know that was accomplis...hed through your visit! Thank you for choosing Milton Martin Toyota!

Exactly what we need
    March 7, 2018

Third or fourth vehicle purchased from this dealership. A pleasure -- start to finish, from walking into the pleasant showroom to driving out with ju...st the vehicle we need.

Thank you for your faithfulness to Milton Martin Toyota and for sharing your experience with us! We are thankful for you!

Won't go anywhere else!
    March 7, 2018

Ethan and Johnny were Wonderful during the entire buying process (it was a Saturday and they were Very busy). We have been a customer now for over ...15 years. We have bought from other dealers in the past and there is NO ONE out there that values their customers like MMT! They are a Perfect example of Good Customer Service! I will never forget Ricky helping us get into a vehicle when no one else would - over 15 years ago. My husband was in college and we were newly married and starting out. Things have changed a lot since then but, one thing will not, and that is our auto dealer! MMT Always! With Much Appreciation,

Tim and Ginger, It is customers like you that keep us going! Thank you for your faithfulness to Milton Martin Toyota! We appreciate you!!

Milton Toyota Gainesville Ga
    March 2, 2018

I am a business owner at Lake Oconee. I have been looking for a used F150 for a couple of months. I found a great one online at this lot. I committed... to buy and told the salesman I would be there Saturday to have the paperwork ready, we had already finalized the price. I told him I would give a deposit if needed to make sure vehicle was there in two days, as I was over two hours away. Called on Friday 3/1 to make sure it was ready(day after we talked) and he said the used car manager had sold it to one of his “buddies” the day before. They didn’t call or anything to tell me I needed to come on up Friday instead of Saturday. Now I believe everyone makes mistakes sometimes, but this wasn’t a mistake, they just decided to sell it anyway. Very aware that it is first come first serve, but I had already told he salesman to have the truck ready and to go ahead and run my credit which is very high so that paperwork was ready when I got there Saturday am, there was no confusion about this. The manager just decided to sell it to his friend anyway. This is not good business practice. This place may be a great dealership, I don’t know, I’m just sharing what just happened to me today.

Ms. Brenda
    February 27, 2018

Great guys to work with . Very easy process. None of that I got to run back as ask my manager thing. I went in on Saturday and it took no time at all....

Brenda, We are so glad to know that you had a pleasant experience with Milton Martin Toyota! Thank you for choosing us!

Don't waste your time. They don't know how to deal
    February 24, 2018

Tried to buy a used truck from this dealership. They just don't know how to deal on a sell. I was a cash buyer but the salesman just would not give a ...decent discount on the vehicle. The truck has been on their lot for quite awhile and they turned down a cash buyer.

Milton Martin Toyota