Rockville Audi

1072 reviews

1072 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rockville Audi from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 9, 2018

Took my car in for service with Ryan and he was great. I was in and out quickly.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

December 4, 2018

Parts are more expensive at your shop than other Local Audi dealers. The customer service by Joel is excellent. He is very responsive, preofessional and... courteous.

Joel Mugisha

service advisor

NOT RATED

December 3, 2018

I bought a Q5 from Ken and he made the process very easy. I would recommend this dealership & more specifically Ken when purchasing a new vehicle!

Kenneth Chang

Audi Portfolio Manager

(5.0) 9 reviews

November 30, 2018

My experience was outstanding. Everyone involved in the transaction was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I was impressed with the attention to... detail and the no pressure attitude of the sales and fiance team. They really had my best interests as the priority, a rarity in the auto buying process in my opinion. Great experience all around and I'll be back in the future for sure. OB

Tae Yeon

Shane Lee

Audi Portfolio Manager

NOT RATED

November 30, 2018

Superb, efficient, friendly visit. Have never been disappointed by the team.

Hi Dana Beyer, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Rockville Audi. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

November 30, 2018

I have used them for service only because they are conveniently located. Years back, when the manager was different, I did not care to empty the car. My... parking change, not much, about $4 was stolen. The quarters were in the cup holder under a bottle of water, so the technician must have been looking for it. When I complained, the manager was apologetic but said they cannot do anything about it. That, of course, is not true. They must have had records of who handled my car. Their telephone service sucks, Nobody ever picks up. But, Max Aaron is great. Immensely helpful and polite, if you are lucky enough to get to him over the phone. He is also very knowledgeable and helped me solve minor problems over the phone. I was shopping recently for a new Audi so I stopped by. When I walked in the showroom, the salespeople were doing desk work. I was air for them, probably because I did not look rich enough to be a serious customer. Did I mention that I was shopping for my third Audi? I approached one of the salesmen and asked for a brochure. I was assured that Audi no longer issues printed version. Everything is on the Internet. I got a beautiful brochure at another dealership. You can guess where I bought my new Audi.

Max Aaron

Service Director

(5.0) 29 reviews

November 29, 2018

I flew in from Michigan to buy an Audi. Joe was extremely attentive and accommodating from the get go. He listened to everything I mentioned to him and... eased my mind of concerns I had since I was coming from out of state. He took the time to answer every question that I had and helped me without hesitation every time I needed something. I would rate my experience with him 6 stars out of 5 if I could

Joe Nowlin

(5.0) 35 reviews

Neil Xing

Finance Manager

(4.9) 14 reviews

November 28, 2018

This was the second time I've visited to inquire about a car. The first time I felt very pressured despite saying I had no time frame or pressure... myself to purchase a car. This second time, primarily for a test drive and to have my wife try out aspects of the car, the sales person was calm, did not pressure us whatsoever, answered all questions, and generally earned his commission as we ultimately bought a car. My only quibble is it would have been nice to be reminded of certain documents we needed to bring with us the next day for the actual purchase paperwork to go smoothly.

Richard Hinds, we really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

November 27, 2018

I absolutely love my new white Q3. Tae was so patient with me during the entire car buying process. I visited back in July and test drove a vehicle and... could not make up my mind between Audi and BMW. Tae was very patient with me, and I could not believe that he remembered me when I came back in November to purchase. He even has called to check up on me since I purchase my vehicle. 5 Star Dealership, very clean and love the music always!

Tae Yeon

(4.9) 12 reviews

November 26, 2018

Nate was polite and provided positive ,relaxing atmosphere. Sergei, finance manager was a little aggressive and seemed to rush me out once credit checked... out. My main complaint was that the whole process took eight-yes- 8 hours to complete the process.

Iantha Foster Durant, we really appreciate your feedback! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!