733 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rockville Porsche Audi from DealerRater.com
  • AWESOME Customer Service at Rockville Audi

Rockville Audi Sales associate Jean-Marc was FANTASTIC. He was calm, cool, and collected as my family and I were anxiously debating a car purchase. He did not pressure us at all -- which we really appreciated. So much so that almost a week after he showed us the first car, we recontacted him to purchase a more expensive car at Rockville Audi! He even did a great job of working within my financial limits to help me feel more comfortable making the purchase! I drove in late afternoon and left with my purchase soon after! Jean-Marc even stayed past his shift to help complete the process! Thank you Jean-Marc and thank you Rockville Audi!

Seth, we are thrilled to read your praise of Jean-Marc. We are happy to read he took great care of you and that you put your trust in us. We will pass your praise along to him. He will be honored to hear your kind words. We wish you many miles of memories in your new Audi.

• Audi A5

Amazing experience, from the Sales person, to the finance department, very professional and kind.

• Rockville Audi

Alex has been a fine man to deal with. Has made my latest car buying experience a pleasure. I would go to him again. He has met and exceeded all of the goals listed below. Barton Eckert

• Excellent experience buying my 2018 Q5 from Rockville Audi
    September 22, 2017

From our first meeting forward Alex Max has been a pleasure to deal with. He is pleasant and thorough. He knows the product and delivered a great buying experience . I am more than satisfied

• Top notch services

Lei Liu, thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to read our team took great care of you while you shopped for a new Audi.

We visited this dealership for testing drive an used Audi. The customer service personnel were courteous and knowledgeable about the car. We enjoyed working with them.

• Excellent purchase experience
    September 20, 2017

Just writing to commend my salesperson, Maria Cokinos, on a pleasurable purchase experience. She was very accommodating, professional in every way, and very nice to deal with.

• Excellent purchase experience

A really great dealership experience, especially my salesperson Maria Cokinos.

Thank you, Keith! We are delighted to read Maria met your highest standards during your visit. We will pass your praise along to her.

A really great dealership experience, especially my salesperson Maria Cokinos.

• Audi A7

Great experience. Excellent service department. Would do again

Wayne, thank you for the praise. We are proud to have met your highest standards. We will pass your kind words along to our team.

Great experience. Excellent service department. Would do again

• Audi is the best car dealership
    September 8, 2017

Rockville Audi

The audi experience is unsurpassable. It is always pleasant to deal with the people who work there because they are all so friendly and helpful. Joel Mugisha is my service advisor and he make sure my car is ready on time and all repairs are done successfully. Oftentimes when I have immediate repairs to be done, he always gets me in line pretty quick and no hassle at all. He is an outstanding employee I must say for his courtesy and high level of service. Thank you, Joel for taking care of my car and making sure it is always safe and sound to drive.

Rockville Audi

Elma, we are honored by your praise! Thank you for the kind words. We will pass them along to Joel. He will be delighted to hear he made your experience exceptional. We wish you many miles of memories in your Audi.

• Enjoyable!
    September 5, 2017

Rockville Audi

I never would have thought a car buying experience could be enjoyable, but amazingly, it was! Rockville Audi has a great location, an informative website and a wonderful staff. Alex treats customers like family - he is patient, well informed and professional.

Rockville Audi

Jane, we are thrilled to read buying a new car with us was exciting and enjoyable! We will pass your praise along to Alex. He will be delighted by your praise. Thank you for shopping with us!