New 888-904-4190 Dealer Website
Service 866-783-7002

4.4
Average based on 162 reviews
  • Great Car Buying Experience

My wife and I both leased new cars (2015 Q5 and A3) from Rockville Audi this past March. Tristan Arey was our brand specialist with both vehicles and was great to work to with, making the process really smooth and enjoyable. He was a great source of information in getting everything we wanted in our new cars in terms of options and pricing. My wife and I both look forward to being Rockville Audi customers for a long time!

• Rockville Auto

David Turner in the service department is polite, professional, and knowledgeable about Audi autos. He was able to diagnose the problem with my Audi Q5 quickly and efficiently. I'm certain I will always be an Audi customer because of the quality of both the satisfaction with Audi autos and Rockville's top-notch service. Well done!

• Excellent sercive

Excellent service, service technician kept me informed of everything done on my car.

• The Best!

Fantastic experience! Great customer service! Would buy from them again!

Fantastic experience! Great customer service! Would buy from them again!

• Rockville Audi

I looked at several dealers during my search for a new car. I would recommend Rockville Audi.

• Rockville Audi

Has been a little bit of a transition from Lexus to Audi but I really do like my CPO Audi A8 AWD. It's very sporty, and has more power than I thought it would coming from a Lexus 460GX (V8) now going to a 3.0 (V6).

• Rockville Audi

All employees we worked with were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The entire purchasing experience was a pleasure

• Owner

We are fist time Audi buyers. we have owned Acura or Lexus for most of the past 16 years. the experience was very positive. the sales representative, finance manager, general manager and support team were all very professional and friendly.

• maintenance

My experience with the dealer was great. The technician and service advisor did a great job.

• AUDI CUSTOMER CARE

THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS OUTSTANDING. ALWAYS COURTEOUS. TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO, COMPLETE WHEN PROMISED AND CALL WHEN READY.