New 844-339-0052 Dealer Website
Used 844-327-4964 Email Dealer
Service 844-327-6356

Average based on 176 reviews
  • Repeat Buyer

Hi, Stang! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. Thanks again for the great review of Upper Marlboro Ford!

In April 2015 we purchased a new Ford Escape from Sales Consultant John Pulliam. Pleased with the product and with the purchasing process, when we decided to buy a 2016 Mustang, we sought out Upper Marlboro Ford and Mr. Pulliam. Yet again, we felt comfortable with the purchasing process. No high pressure. Finance Manager Charmaine Alli handed the financing superbly. We are delighted with the car and quite pleased with Upper Marlboro Ford.

• All around awesome!

Service was great, speedy too. Staff is friendly, and the environment is welcoming. The Assistant Service Manager Aaron is constantly giving you progress updates so you're not sitting there clueless. The building and waiting room is nicely kept.

• Great

My experience with the salesman thru the financing was easy and especially my sales person was'nt pushy at all. Great job.....

Thank you, Ralph, for the glowing review! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Excellent staff

I purchased a 2015 F250. Billy and Grady in commercial sales did an excellent job finding the perfect truck for me. They really went out of their way to get me in my new Ford. Highly recommend this dealership and the staff that assisted me

• Great Service and No hassel environment

My husband was in the market for a work vehicle and Upper Marlboro Ford and the staff there, Bruce and Grady made the experience simple, no hassle, and were very accommodating and friendly.

We're always happy to help our customers at Upper Marlboro Ford. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great swrvice

Sherry Shoo really helped me with a very smooth and panless sale of my F 150. She exceeded her asstance with the operation of my vehicle.

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Upper Marlboro Ford, Gary. Enjoy your new F150, and we'll see you on the road.

• My Taurus

I have had my car serviced here since I purchased it. I would recommend this dealership.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Rosalyn. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Truck repair

Truck repair delivered on schedule except for delay because of back up in service department. Lots of repairs that day. Shuttle ride home prompt and friendly.

• fixed as requested

Fixed al problems as described. Very timely and kept me informed And notify when finished.

• Upper Marlboro Ford

We are glad you chose our dealership, Steven. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Great sales team, great dealership. Gave me a great experience while buying my new truck and took very good care of me with the sales process and finance. Couldnt be happier!