• Plugs take 3 hours now?

I came in just to get my tire plugged because it was going out and ended up waiting for 3+ hours before it was done. There was only 1 person ahead of me. Everytime I come here the service is SLOW and receptionist are rude and don't address you unless you're standing directly in front of them. I bought something with my car that allows me to get free service for tires but I believe since the service team doesn't get payed for their labor (due to my package) they take their time.

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Upper Marlboro Ford. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. Please give us a call at (301) 627-5600 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• My experience with Ford

My experience purchasing a new vehicle was great. This is my third purchase within 25- 30years with Ford.

• Car buying experience

The customer service was excellent and buying process was painless and hassle free!

• Repeat Buyer

Hi, Stang! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. Thanks again for the great review of Upper Marlboro Ford!

In April 2015 we purchased a new Ford Escape from Sales Consultant John Pulliam. Pleased with the product and with the purchasing process, when we decided to buy a 2016 Mustang, we sought out Upper Marlboro Ford and Mr. Pulliam. Yet again, we felt comfortable with the purchasing process. No high pressure. Finance Manager Charmaine Alli handed the financing superbly. We are delighted with the car and quite pleased with Upper Marlboro Ford.

• All around awesome!

Service was great, speedy too. Staff is friendly, and the environment is welcoming. The Assistant Service Manager Aaron is constantly giving you progress updates so you're not sitting there clueless. The building and waiting room is nicely kept.

• Great

My experience with the salesman thru the financing was easy and especially my sales person was'nt pushy at all. Great job.....

Thank you, Ralph, for the glowing review! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Excellent staff

I purchased a 2015 F250. Billy and Grady in commercial sales did an excellent job finding the perfect truck for me. They really went out of their way to get me in my new Ford. Highly recommend this dealership and the staff that assisted me

• Great Service and No hassel environment

My husband was in the market for a work vehicle and Upper Marlboro Ford and the staff there, Bruce and Grady made the experience simple, no hassle, and were very accommodating and friendly.

We're always happy to help our customers at Upper Marlboro Ford. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great swrvice

Sherry Shoo really helped me with a very smooth and panless sale of my F 150. She exceeded her asstance with the operation of my vehicle.

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Upper Marlboro Ford, Gary. Enjoy your new F150, and we'll see you on the road.

• My Taurus

I have had my car serviced here since I purchased it. I would recommend this dealership.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Rosalyn. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!