2.8
  • Excellent Experien

Having just purchased my seventh vehicle from BH I finally had to stop long enough to write about how pleasant the experiences have been. From Cynthia W in sales to Rick T in service, everyone treats you with respect and everyone bends over backwards to make sure you leave a very satisfied customer. I HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a new car to check out BH.

• Worst customer service experience ever

Service department is the worst. They do not call back and keep you updated with the repairs. They had the car 3 weeks and I had to chase them down to get updates on my repairs. The service manager left knowing I was there waiting to talk to him. about my experience.

• Brian Harris BMW Service is among the worst

Brian Harris BMW damaged my car when I took it there for service. They agreed to replace damaged parts, but have not done so. I own a 2016 BMW X3 Xdrive 35i, purchased new in Nov 2015 from Brian Harris BMW dealership in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. On April 11, I took my car for safety recall repair work at Brian Harris BMW Authorized Service station in response to a BMW safety alert letter. This recall work was to fix a problem with child seat latch in the backseat. The service center sent it to an outside repair shop saying the recall work involved welding which they could not do at Brian Harris BMW. When I picked up the car on April 13, 2017, I noticed damage to my car in the form of very deep scratches on the plastic panels of two doors, one front door and one backdoor. The scratches to the backdoor plastic panels were very very deep. I then brought this to the attention of the service advisor. She brought the problem to the attention of her service manager, Adam, who then inspected the damage. He agreed that this damage must have been caused when they sent the car for the recall work. At first, he brought a cleaning and polishing solution and rubbed it over the scratches after which he concluded that the scratches were too deep to be repaired and that he would order new plastic panels. They said they placed orders for new panels and that they would give me call when the new panels arrive, which she said would take approximately 3 days. I never heard back from them. I called and left a voice message for the service advisor on May 5, 2017 to call me back with the status of the promised repair. As I did not hear from her, I called her again on May 9, 2017 and left a voice message that if I didn't hear from her by the end of that day, I would assume that she might be on vacation or extended leave of absence and that I would contact her department manager, Adam. At the end of the day, as I did not hear from her, I contacted the main service number and spoke with the service area receptionist, who said she would pass on my message to Adam, service manager. I waited for another 6 days and there was no call back from Adam. I called again on May 15th and left another message with the receptionist requesting to hear from Adam. He never called back. I called again on May 17, 2017 and spoke with the receptionist. The service advisor, I was told, was unwilling to take the call. I asked to speak with Adam, the service manager, but he was again unavailable and a message was left. I was then transferred to another service advisor, who was not involved with this particular service problem. He said he could try and get this repaired by buffing. I said to him that since the service manager had inspected the damage in detail and concluded that the damage caused by Brian Harris BMW Service was not repairable and that the panels needed to be replaced and that they had already ordered new panels, I would not be interested in buffing work that would never bring the panels back to the original state. I stated to him that I really would like to speak with Adam, service manager. He said he would make sure Adam would call me that afternoon. Adam never called. Brain Harris BMW must replace the door panels that they damaged when I took my car there for safety recall work. It is unacceptable that they never called me since April 13 when they said new panels have been ordered and they would call me in about 3 days. It has been 5 weeks and they have not returned several phone calls that I made and several messages that I left for the service advisor and her service manager. I also contacted BMW USA customer relations department. Brian Harris BMW has not replied even to BMW USA. Their service has deteriorated considerably since they got a new service manager in 2017.

• Remarkable Service

Aaron Boykins was incredibly knowledgeable, willing to assist with my vehicle needs, and has been very pleasant to work with.

• they were very nice

very nice people....but they sold the car before I could get in touch with them

very nice people....but they sold the car before I could get in touch with them

• Lance,was awesome!

Lance,was awesome, he answered all my questions, he really put my mind at ease. Great experience!

Rena, Thank you for the positive feedback!

Rena, Thank you for the positive feedback!

• @Worst Cust. Service Ive experienced @ a dealershi

Took a 40 min drive to take a look at 2 cars that were on their lot. Stayed at the dealership 15 minutes and never got acknowledged. Even had a salesman walk right up to me with another couple that were shopping. The guy never said he would be with me when he was finished, never said a simple hello, how can I help you....nothing. I promise I won't purchase my BMW from here.

• Worst dealer in Baton Rouge

Stuck me with almost 2 thousand in fees three weeks after my purchase. They said they made a mistake and that I could not get my title and list without paying them. Buyer Beware. Check the other reviews before doing business with these sharks.

• Do they want new customers?

I inquired about a used vehicle using cars.com. The dealership did not respond to the e-mail request. I had to phone the dealership to see if the used car was still available to see if I should make the long drive to see it. I did not see the car on the lot when I arrived. I spent 10 minutes in the showroom without being acknowledged by anyone at the dealership. Others were there as well milling around with no one to talk to. They don't have a reception area or anyone to great you. After 15 minutes of waiting to get someone's attention I walked out. I got an e-mail 2 days later saying the vehicle I was interested in is no longer available but the dealership would be happy to help me find another that would suit my needs. Really? I doubt it.

• Great overall experience

The customer service was fantastic. Our salesman was great to work with, and the whole buying experience was a positive one.