• Excellent Experien

Having just purchased my seventh vehicle from BH I finally had to stop long enough to write about how pleasant the experiences have been. From Cynthia W in sales to Rick T in service, everyone treats you with respect and everyone bends over backwards to make sure you leave a very satisfied customer. I HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a new car to check out BH.

• Remarkable Service

Aaron Boykins was incredibly knowledgeable, willing to assist with my vehicle needs, and has been very pleasant to work with.

• they were very nice

very nice people....but they sold the car before I could get in touch with them

very nice people....but they sold the car before I could get in touch with them

• Lance,was awesome!

Lance,was awesome, he answered all my questions, he really put my mind at ease. Great experience!

Rena, Thank you for the positive feedback!

Rena, Thank you for the positive feedback!

• @Worst Cust. Service Ive experienced @ a dealershi

Took a 40 min drive to take a look at 2 cars that were on their lot. Stayed at the dealership 15 minutes and never got acknowledged. Even had a salesman walk right up to me with another couple that were shopping. The guy never said he would be with me when he was finished, never said a simple hello, how can I help you....nothing. I promise I won't purchase my BMW from here.

• Worst dealer in Baton Rouge

Stuck me with almost 2 thousand in fees three weeks after my purchase. They said they made a mistake and that I could not get my title and list without paying them. Buyer Beware. Check the other reviews before doing business with these sharks.

• Do they want new customers?

I inquired about a used vehicle using cars.com. The dealership did not respond to the e-mail request. I had to phone the dealership to see if the used car was still available to see if I should make the long drive to see it. I did not see the car on the lot when I arrived. I spent 10 minutes in the showroom without being acknowledged by anyone at the dealership. Others were there as well milling around with no one to talk to. They don't have a reception area or anyone to great you. After 15 minutes of waiting to get someone's attention I walked out. I got an e-mail 2 days later saying the vehicle I was interested in is no longer available but the dealership would be happy to help me find another that would suit my needs. Really? I doubt it.

• Great overall experience

The customer service was fantastic. Our salesman was great to work with, and the whole buying experience was a positive one.

• Vehicle Service

BMW 528I serviced by their service dept and the experience was great! Very accommodating and the work was done as requested.

• Love my car

This is a great dealership, I enjoyed buying a car from and I will be back to buy another car.