Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

645 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie from DealerRater.com
  • Great Customer Service

Happy to hear you have had a great experience Lynda! We appreciate your business!

I am still in the process of purchasing a 2014 Kia from Sheehy but the customer service so far has been excellent. The car is in the process of being inspected by Kia after Sheehy's inspection and Sheehy has agreed to bring the car to a Sheehy dealer up the street from me for me to look at and drive. Seem to be a great dealership. I was going to look at another Kia at Jones Kia but one of the managers gave me a hard time over the phone and that ended that.

• Used Kia Soul

I did a previous review of Sheehy when I was in the process of buying a car from them. However, the car was sold out from under me as I was waiting for it to be returned from the Kia inspection. I am sick about this and wouldn't recommend Sheehy to anyone. This was such an unfair thing to happen and could have been avoided if two of the employees weren't at odds with each other.

• Great place to buy to buy a car
    August 19, 2017

Jerome made our car buying experience a great one! Jerome was friendly and knowledgeable. Best experience buying a car from Sheehy Nissan we have ever had!

• Excellent Service
    August 19, 2017

Jerome made our experience a great one. He was very personable and was able to make our loan process fast and easy which we much appreciated.

• Jerome is an excellent sales manager. He was very helpful!
    August 19, 2017

We stopped by Sheehy to test-drive a 2017 Maxima SR white/camel and we ended up leasing it lol. Jerome was very helpful, super polite and courteous. He was helping multiple customers at the same time so there was some unnecessary wait time involved. He went the extra mile by returning back to the office after 8pm on Saturday after he had already left, just to help us close the deal. The financing was a bit stressful and numbers changed many times. Also the service dept managed to leave a screw inside the trunk door when installing the spoiler, which has been rolling around all the time until I removed it. And they managed to pressurize the tires to 47psi. But all that was an aftermath and has nothing to do with our experience with Jerome himself. Thank you Jerome!

• If You're Having Trouble Getting Financed Go Now
    August 17, 2017

Couldn't get financed through anybody, I went into Sheehy Nissan 1 day after work and drove away with a brand new car. Jerome is a great guy, along with the team in the back that helped get me financed. Thanks again!

• What a Blessing
    August 15, 2017

I had the best experience today at Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie. Rebecca Wilson and Abu Savage were great. They made my dreams come true. I had a 2003 Lexus that was falling apart and they still accepted it as a trade in. I got a brand new 2015 Nissan Altima with low miles at great price. It was such a Blessings. I would recommend everyone to come do business with Abu S. and Rebecca W...They Rock!!!!

• Certified Nursing Assistant

Thanks! Enjoy your new car and thank you for taking the time to write review!

I had the best experience today at Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie, MD. Rebecca Wilson and Abu Savage were great. They made my dreams come true. I had a 2003 Lexus that was falling apart and they still accepted as a trade in. I got a brand new 2015 Nissan Altima with low miles at a great price. It was such a Blessing. I would recommend everyone to come do business with Abu S. and Rebecca W.. They ROCK!!!!!

Thanks! Enjoy your new car and thank you for taking the time to write review!

• Still smiling
    August 8, 2017

Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Thanks for taking the time to review and rate us! We are happy you made the trip to see us!

Jerome and his team were great the finance guy was also even though we had other payment arrangements Jerome is a hard working man and made my experience fun and worth the hour and a half ride from Cecil county

• Great
    August 3, 2017

Great guy I walked in he took me on a test drive then showed me the the numbers they were good so we made a deal

Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Thanks for taking the time to review and rate us! We appreciate it!

Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Thanks for taking the time to review and rate us !!

Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Thanks for taking the time to review and rate us! We appreciate it!

Sheehy Nissan of Glen Burnie

Thanks for taking the time to review and rate us !!