1356 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jennings Chevy / VW from DealerRater.com
  • Great Car Buying Experience

Easy, no pressure environment. Great selection-if you're in the Chicago area would highly recommend asking for Abu at Jennings!

• No Hassles!
    September 15, 2017

The whole Jennings staff was courteous, polite, professional, always smiling. Buying from Debbie was like buying from a friend. She handled all our questions with patience and humor before and after the sale. She made sure we were satisfied!

• Best car buying experience ever!
    September 15, 2017

This was buy far the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vevehicle. It was truly a no hassle friendly experience. You could ask for a better sales associate than Debbie!

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!
    September 15, 2017

From the moment we walked in the door, we were greated by Debbie like we were at home. The whole experience buying our new 2018 Traverse was a wonderful experience, from Jim Jenning's himself, to Andy Sweis and Debbie Ress. We will never go anywhere else again. From now on Jenning's is the only place we will go. Thank you all for a wonderful, stress free and easy experience with our new purchase.

• It was a great experience and hastle-free
    September 8, 2017

It was a great experience and hassle-free. Debbie is always positive, knows how to get me what I want, and delivers. I really enjoyed dealing with her. She also worked hard to get my wife an affordable deal for leasing of her 2017 Cruze..

• Jerry is wonderful!
    September 8, 2017

The whole team at Jennings that I dealt with was amazing. Especially the salesman Jerry. Jerry came highly recommend and I now see why. He took the time to make sure I found the exact car I wanted and made me comfortable through the whole process. The dealership did not have the exact color I wanted so they located it for me and Jerry kept me updated the whole time. Thank you Jerry and the Jennings team!

• Easiest car buying experience! First class service

Thank you Jennings Chevrolet/VW and your wonderful team! This was the easiest and best car buying experience I've ever had. Thanks to Alain for facilitating the online experience. Thanks to Abu for providing a top notch sales experience. Thanks to Ray for showing true leadership of his sales team and providing the kind of customer service everyone hopes to receive. Thanks to Bob in finance for also making things easy. The Glenview community has a true treasure in Jennings Chevrolet/VW. Thank you again!

• Great deal, knows his product.
    August 31, 2017

Have leased or bought my last five cars from him, that says it all, knows his product and listens to customer needs and their budget requirements

• trust

having a sales person you can trust in car business is rare ! Andrew has now sold us our 3rd car and has our complete trust ! we have also sent our children and close friends in to see him and they have had the same experience !

• wouldn't go anywhere else

my family and i have been leasing and buying cars for many years we wouldn't go anywhere else the service we get from andrew is a+