Jennings Chevy / VW

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1410 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1410 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jennings Chevy / VW from DealerRater.com

Extended Warranty Blues
    March 19, 2018

It's so sad when your favorite car dealer turns out not to help you when you need it. In 2010, Jennings was pleased to offer me an extended warranty o...n my new Chevy Equinox. I use my cars a long time, so I opted for a 10-year extended warranty. After putting only 52,000 miles on my car, I chose to sell it AND THE TRANSFERABLE EXTENDED WARRANTY GOOD FOR 2 MORE YEARS to a nice couple. Only one problem after the sale: Premier Dealer Services won't honor its obvious contractual obligation to make the transfer. They honored the deal for eight years during the number of visits I made to Jennings for covered repairs. They NEVER REQUESTED proof of oil changes, etc. from me. Now, with a new owner, the Equinox has suddenly become uninsurable under the warranty...with two years left on the contract. Why? Beats me! They just don't want to do it and to void the deal they make the absurd demand for EIGHT YEARS of personal maintenance records beyond what Jennings has already delivered to them. The lesson to be learned: don't expect to get what you paid for if you buy an extended warranty from Jennings Chevrolet and they tell you glowing things about Premier Dealer Services.

Dear Bob, Thanks so much for your past business, we appreciate it a great deal! I spoke with the Premier Warranty company today and they said that be...fore they transfer an extended warranty to a new owner they need proof that the vehicle has been maintained according to the manufacturers recommendations. Since the oil changes were not done here we could not provide those records. When you provide Premier with those records you will able to transfer the warranty to the new owner. Sincerely, Jim Walsh 39 years with Jennings

JENNINGS CHEVROLET IS THE BEST IN TOWN
    January 5, 2018

David Granquist has ALWAYS taken Great Care of my Vehicle. Dave and the Staff Of Jennings Chevy have renewed my Belief in Dealerships once again, and... that took 9 Years of fantastic Service.

Great Job, thank you!
    November 30, 2017

Dave Granquist explained all the car troubles on 11/28/2017 and 11/30/2017. I feel like I am driving a new car. Thanks to all and hope you all have a ...wonderful holiday. See you in 2018 when my car needs a check up - Jennings is the only place I will take my car for service!

Great Job, thank you!
    November 30, 2017

2015 Chevrolet Impala Premier
    November 24, 2017

Manager of Jennings Chevrolet, Glenview, IL took time to answer questions and arrange a test drive with the Chevrolet Bolt EV Premier. Very informa...tive and was most surprised that the Bolt drove like a heavier car with the engine in front.

Great Service with Mac
    July 14, 2017

Thank you Mac for the great professional service. Always honest and upfront with me. Kept me informed the whole time. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

Best service ever
    June 28, 2017

Hello, The service I received from McElroy was excellent! He was friendly, Yet Professional and provided quick service throughout the entire process!... In My experience, that is the best service I have ever received. Thank You!

Service at Jennings
    June 22, 2017

Chris MCElroy (Mac) goes above and beyond to make sure my service needs are taken care of which is a huge reason I keep coming back. Taking my car in... for service is something I don't look forward to, but I'm happy I can take it to Jennings.

Outstanding service!
    May 19, 2017

Cannot say enough good things about the level of customer service at Jennings, but let me just share my very last experience: I came to simply reques...t an appointment regarding some damage to my car and it was late in the evening when most of the staff had left / was leaving. I was immediately attended to by Mac in the Service dept, who was able to (somehow!) immediately get someone to correct the issue. Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Jennings: trust me, you want to give these guys your business - you will NOT be disappointed!

Chris Hallenberg

New/Used Sales & Leasing Representative

May 11, 2017

Every time I need to get my Equinox serviced I am amazed at the customer service that I receive. Everyone in the departmenr is so cheerful and helpful.... I work with Mac McElroy most of the time and he is the BEST!!! He so helpful and keeps me informed of the progress on my car. He helps me make an informed decision as to whether I can put off repairs or need them right away. Debbie Ress is my sales associate and she checks in with me regularly to insure the best possible experience. I am definitely going to buy my next car at Jennings.

Debbie Ress