1293 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jennings Chevy / VW from DealerRater.com
  • Great Car Buying Experience

Easy, no pressure environment. Great selection-if you're in the Chicago area would highly recommend asking for Abu at Jennings!

• the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle
    April 24, 2017

I have been looking for a new vehicle for one year, I have a 1998 Nissan, and every time I went looking for a new vehicle, it was always hard sell., & I hate that. Meeting Debbie was the best experience, she made me choose what I wanted, I only looked at three vehicles, and purchased one of them. Everyone in Sales should practice her technique. My neighbor told me to go to Jennings, and ask for Debbie.

• Excellent service
    April 24, 2017

Very personable and willing to help in all instances. The extended warranty is well worth the money. Debbie and Jim are always there to assist you. No rush, no pressure.

• Great Experience
    April 24, 2017

I came to Jennings Chevrolet just to look. Jerry Peberg was so kind and not pushy at all. They (he and the leasing manager) made the process super easy. I was in and out in less than three hours which included a test drive. Ive heard horror stories about people being at dealerships almost all day. It was my first time leasing. John (the leasing manager) explained very throughly the difference between leasing and buying. Although I was planning on visiting a few other dealerships (Toyota, Honda....). They completely won me over with their customer serive.

• Car buying has charged
    April 23, 2017

First off I have not bought a new carin 19 years and has the experience changed!!!! Last time it was.pressure and buying THAT Fay. No returning another day. Debbie was extremely accommodating. I got examined try what I wanted with absolutely NO upsaling.. when my loan is up I willbe back too see Debbie again.

• Best auto dealership ever!
    April 20, 2017

I purchased a new Traverse from Jennings Chevrolet last week. It was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. The whole team was extremely friendly and completely knowledgeable about the cars. I have to say that my sales associate, Debbie Ress, was amazing. Debbie made the entire buying process understandable and made me feel comfortable in asking questions. Jennings and especially Debbie are the best.

• Great customer service
    April 20, 2017

Thanks to Mac McElroy. Always courteous, knowledgeable and thorough. Great customer service! The mechanics are great troubleshooters. They are able to diagnose complex problems and resolve them in a timely manner.

• wonderful buying experience
    April 17, 2017

Happy with my purchase of 2016 chevy traverse, thanks to jerry perberg and staff for making it easy to buy, very nice show room, very satisfied

• A good experience
    April 14, 2017

Appreciated Chris' expertise and experience from the first moment - personable and knowledgeable. Helped us focus in on a replacement vehicle that we could be most comfortable with for a fair price.

• Debbie Ress Is A GEM!!
    April 13, 2017

Doing business with Debbie Ress at Jennings was a real pleasure! Looking forward to having lots of fun with our big, bad TRUCK. See ya in the mud!