Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet

275 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 12, 2014

I bought a car from a used car lot after 1 month the trams blew . I need a car and no one could help me out not only did tony get me a car but got me a... great deal with out putting a lot of money down I would defiantly buy again from Jerry Haggerty Chevy and tony

December 6, 2018

Purchased a 2018 Suburban Premier from Mike Haggerty, he could not have made the process easier. He did what he said he would do, did it quickly, and communicated... everything perfectly. Never left any question unanswered. As well Phillip Majka, the finance director did a fantastic job of getting the paper signing process completed quickly while communicating all the important details. The two of them together made a awesome buying experience.. Thank you both! - Jim

November 30, 2018

Just picked up a new 2019 Chevy Equinox from the only salesman that gets my business (Tony Volturo)! I've lost count on the number of Vehicles I've... purchased from Tony but the process is always a breeze and I'm in and out with the best possible deal every time so I will be a customer for life!

Thank you for doing business with us again, Jose. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our dealership and our staff. Rest assured th...at we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty. Kind regards, Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet Team

July 29, 2017

Came in to lease a 2017 Cruze. I had been in 2 years prior and had a great experience. This time was no different. They offered a hassle free experience.... They were also fair with pricing. Looking forward to having my vehicles serviced and my next lease in a few years. Thanks to all for a wonderful leasing experience.

Thanks for your nice comments!!

July 2, 2017

Love my 2014 Chrysler 300! It's so beautiful! I've waited a long time.... thanks to Mike Haggerty for making my dream come true.

June 30, 2017

Great working with Jerry Haggerty and his team, especially Michael Haggerty. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

April 5, 2017

Excellent service by Mike as usual. He is someone who I would recommend to my friends and family.

February 28, 2017

Mike Haggerty is an Outstanding Salesman! Mike will go above and beyond to make sure that you get in the right vehicle and won't push you to make a purchase.... I recently bought a used 2009 Chevy Malibu from Mike at Jerry Haggerty Chevy and I couldn't be happier! Great experience and I would recommend anyone who goes to Jerry Haggerty Chevy to work with Mike. You won't be disappointed.

January 30, 2017

I came in looking for a new 2017 Camaro. Another dealership had already tried ripping me off. I walked in and met Mike. Right from the start, he was... very patient and answered all my questions. He didn't try to push me into buying something I didn't want, just to make a sale. They gave me a more than fair offer on my trade-in. During delivery, he helped me get the car all set up with OnStar and the Apple CarPlay. A few days later, I noticed some very very faint scratches in the clear coat. I called Mike and he set up an appointment for me to bring it in for his service team to buff them out for me. I'm very grateful to him for taking care of this for me and assuring that I'm happy with my purchase! Mike was so great to work with, I took my sister-in-law in to meet with him two weeks later as she's in the market for a new car also. She'll be buying from him at the beginning of March! Would absolutely refer anyone to go in and work with Mike!

January 30, 2017