699 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of M'Lady Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great service with a smile!

Always a pleasant experience with cordial service reps.

Always a pleasant experience with cordial service reps.

• Hurricane Relief
    September 17, 2017

Three years ago, we moved from Algonquin to West Palm Beach, FL. We had never experienced a hurricane; however, that changed as Hurricane Irma was heading our way. Due to the severity of the storm, we decided to head back home to stay with my parents in Island Lake. So, on September 7th, we hastily packed our 2000 Chevy Suburban with our children, dog, and most precious belongings and headed north. Within a few hours, we realized that our Suburban may not have enough life left to take us the 1700 miles we needed to travel, but we pressed on through the night. Traffic was horrible as we, and 6 million of our closest Floridians, drove for hours on end, searching for enough gas and resources to carry us on our journey. We had decided to drive straight through as hotel occupancy was scarce; however, we misjudged the amount of time we would spend on the road. Our faithful ride was not made for this type of trip, and after a grueling 36 hour drive our bodies were screaming for relief. After arriving at our destination on September 9th, we knew it was time to purchase a new vehicle...something more appropriate for our needs. Sleep deprived and sore, we headed over to MLady Nissan where we were greeted by Eddie Colville. He was very sympathetic to our situation and wasted no time in showing us the car we had been looking at. The entire process was seamless and we felt that every person who helped us, had our best interest at heart. We left the dealership feeling secure in our purchase, and confident that we would make it back to Florida in the comfort of our new and safe Armada. Hurricane Irma devastated Florida, but we are thankful that we sustained minimal damage to our property. Thank you Eddie, Scott, and Bryan for helping us through a difficult time. We would recommend MLady Nissan to any of our friends and family.

• Great dealership
    September 17, 2017

I have bought 2 vehicles from MLady now and I've had an excellent experience. I would recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a Nissan

• Best price in town!!!
    September 17, 2017

Awesome price!! Honest with when giving out the best deal. Come out and visit. You'll get the best deal in town. Call Hugo now.

• Great service
    September 16, 2017

They always make sure to meet their customers satisfaction. Everytime I come for any service or when i have questions they help me out and made sure that I am taken care of.

• I love my car
    September 13, 2017

Great experience at this dealership with the help of Eddie C. He was very helpful and I couldn't be happier. Eddie spent a lot of time with me and even stayed well over his go home time. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

• new car
    September 10, 2017

Good experience at the dealership you just have to pay attention to the add on's tell you one price & offer a different price...pay attention!

• Great dealership to lease a car from
    August 30, 2017

Leased for the third time with the assistance of Eddie Colville and I couldn't be happier. I was over my mileage by a considerable amount, but Eddie found a reasonable payment for me to drive away in a new Rogue. I am enjoying the Rogue. It is greatly improved from the 2012 Rogue I leased. This is my third lease at Mlady and my second lease with the help of Eddie. Eddie and Mir Ali are a pleasure to work with and you won't be disappointed if you lease from Mlady.

• Trade In
    August 29, 2017

Scott was great with helping me find a better deal with my current lease. He worked hard to find me a reasonable monthly payment and upgraded me current lease.

• Fast friendly service
    August 25, 2017

Oil change and tire rotation was done in no time at all. Service center waiting area was clean and the coffee was excellent! Customer Service rep as friendly and made me feel welcomed.