Bill Kay Buick GMC

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 193 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

193 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Kay Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• Superb Customer Service
    December 31, 2014

Honestly, I had a one of a kind experience with Bill Kay GMC. In all departments: sales, finance, service, and even management, I felt like they had m...y best interests in mind. Without a doubt, they did their best to meet them. I originally purchased a new 2014 Terrain. Within 14 days, the engine became defective and needed to be rebuilt/replaced. This obviously created unfortunate stress for my wife and me. Even though the defect was covered under the warranty, I did not feel satisfied with a repaired or replaced engine. Instead, I requested a replacement vehicle. Typically in a situation like this, a dealership would simply tell the customer to work with corporate and file a claim. The resolution would end up defaulting to standard policy and I would be stuck with a repaired engine on a brand new car. In my case, Bill Kay instead took the initiative to create a claim for me and they took charge of the process. I was grateful for that. They stayed in continuous communication with GM corporate until a resolution was determined. It turned out, the resolution of my claim was actually a replacement vehicle (another new Terrain). Bill Kay then worked with me personally to find a suitable replacement. Because of this, I will certainly be a repeat customer. It has been about a month since getting the replacement and it has been a dream car. The Terrain is a smooth, quiet ride, handles like a car, and there is plenty of room. Features like the navigation system and the Bluetooth audio connection to my smartphone are great every time I drive. I couldn’t be happier.

New Enclave
    April 15, 2018

Everything was great, no complaints at all. Enjoyed working with Roger, price was fair, facility was nice, everybody seemed friendly and willing to w...ork with me.

Roger is great!
    April 11, 2018

Easy and quick car buying experience! Roger was very friendly and made the purchase painless. Jose also made the paper work quick and also informative....

Love my Buick
    April 10, 2018

Roger helped me choose a Buick Envision as my new car. It has all the bells and whistles I could ever imagine. I did a lot of research ahead of time... and was happy with the incentives that made this car attainable.. My husband is looking forward to test driving the TourX when it is available. Thanks, Roger! I'm looking forward to seeing you for our next car!

New Buick Encore 2018
    April 5, 2018

Hello I would like to write my review and recommend Roger N. from this dealer, very good work, experience and know how about the vehicles. Bruno D...iadamo

Employees Worked With
    Very happy with my experience and Roger
    April 3, 2018

Roger was very helpful and didn't put the pressure on. I'm very satisfied with my experience. I would definitely recommend Bill Kay to others.

stress free experience
    April 2, 2018

Working with Alex @ Bill Kay was the least stressful car leasing experience ever! Alex was very knowledgeable of the entire Buick line and helped me ...make my final decision without any undo pressure.

Employees Worked With
    Tom took me seriously and we got it done.
    March 31, 2018

Tom thanks for taking the time to negotiate with me online. I appreciate you never wrote me off and realized that I was serious about making a deal. ...We got it done with out the haggling, more dealership need to have guys like you.

Very Happy!
    March 31, 2018

I recently purchased a car from Bill Kay. I worked with Tom Keane and he was great! He did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend this dealershi...p!

Amazing experience
    March 31, 2018

I came in a few weeks back and had the pleasure of dealing with Tom Keane. He was our salesman and couldn???t have been happier. He was very knowledg...eable and eager to help us get into the right vehicle. Will most certainly be recommending Bill Kay GMC and Tom to anyone looking for a vehicle in the future.

Bill Kay Buick GMC