133 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Kay Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Superb Customer Service

Honestly, I had a one of a kind experience with Bill Kay GMC. In all departments: sales, finance, service, and even management, I felt like they had my best interests in mind. Without a doubt, they did their best to meet them. I originally purchased a new 2014 Terrain. Within 14 days, the engine became defective and needed to be rebuilt/replaced. This obviously created unfortunate stress for my wife and me. Even though the defect was covered under the warranty, I did not feel satisfied with a repaired or replaced engine. Instead, I requested a replacement vehicle. Typically in a situation like this, a dealership would simply tell the customer to work with corporate and file a claim. The resolution would end up defaulting to standard policy and I would be stuck with a repaired engine on a brand new car. In my case, Bill Kay instead took the initiative to create a claim for me and they took charge of the process. I was grateful for that. They stayed in continuous communication with GM corporate until a resolution was determined. It turned out, the resolution of my claim was actually a replacement vehicle (another new Terrain). Bill Kay then worked with me personally to find a suitable replacement. Because of this, I will certainly be a repeat customer. It has been about a month since getting the replacement and it has been a dream car. The Terrain is a smooth, quiet ride, handles like a car, and there is plenty of room. Features like the navigation system and the Bluetooth audio connection to my smartphone are great every time I drive. I couldn’t be happier.

• Customer

4/11/17 Our sales representative John Marcus, was absolutely stellar in the way he dealt with us. We were on a very short time frame and we had our beloved six-year-old daughter with us. John Marcus, was very thorough in gathering our information and what we were looking for in regards to identify exactly the price range and the type of vehicle we wanted. He was polished and professional and his presentation of the vehicle on our test drive. Then when it came time for us to lease our vehicle from Mark Hoover. We were once again treated with expediency and professionalism by Mark Hoover. When everything was done and dusted and we were ready to get our daughter's car seat into the car we noticed there was a piece on the car that was not attached properly. Immediately the manager was notified and a specialist was out there to fix the situation. The manager and the specialist realized that this piece could not be fixed and immediately an order was placed for a new part. Everyone that we met at Bill Kay dealership was incredibly kind helpful and knowledgeable. My family and I would 'highly' recommend if you are looking for a vehicle and you have children this would be the PERFECT place to purchase your vehicle from. If I was Bill Kay, (who is based out of Downers Grove Illinois) I would be very 'proud' of my staff that I have working for me! You have made this experience of buying a car a JOY instead of a disaster from past situations with other dealerships in Naperville, GMC/Buick. Our overall experience was phenomenal, polished, professional and a GREAT DELIGHT. Thank Bill Kay GMC Buick, John Marcus and Mark Hoover. Debra

We love hearing about stories like this from our customers, Debra! Our goal is to make this process as easy as possible for you! Thank you for doing business with us, we look forward to continuing to serve you!

• Excellent service
    April 22, 2017

Good communication with experienced professionals. Quick and easy and friendly personnel. I really appreciate this service and would like to recommend my family and friends.

• Bought a work car
    April 21, 2017

Brilliant sales person. Helped me with everything I needed to know. Will recommend him to others. He is very knowledgeable on vehicles. Love my car

• mr john s

everyone from the top to the staff are rude and misleading think twice about going here

John, I wanted to apologize for your poor experience. We will look into what happened and work to correct the situation. This sounds unlike the experience we strive to achieve for our customers. We look forward to the opportunity to hope to earn your business again.

• Best Experience
    April 3, 2017

Honestly, this was the best experience I've ever had buying a car. Roger was so helpful and fun. I will make all purchases at Bill Kay Buick. Amazing!!!!

• Edward McElroy

We had a very pleasant experience. I would refer anyone to Bill Kay.

We had a very pleasant experience. I would refer anyone to Bill Kay.

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone Edward, we truly value your business and hope that we can do the same for your friends and family as we did for you! Congratulations on your purchase and enjoy your new vehicle!

• Warranty Service

Key repair made successfully. I wouldn't hesitate to take my vehicle back for repairs.

We are more than pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us, Dave! Please feel free to continue to reach out if we can help you further in anyway! Thank you for your business!

• Downers Grove IL

Service team is always professional. The staff is very courteous and does a thorough job checking the car and explaining any problems.

We appreciate your business, Andre! Don't forget to say hello the next time you stop in for your service. We look forward to seeing you soon!

• great people

Best dealership ever!!! got my new car for the right price!!!

Thank you for your business Izabela, we hope to continue working with you for years to come. Let us know if you need anything moving forward!

Best dealership ever!!! got my new car for the right price!!!