Bill Kay Buick GMC

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 203 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

203 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bill Kay Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

January 17, 2018

Came in fo oil Change and tire rotation an a few minor problems. There was a rattle by the drivers side door that I couldn???t pinpoint. I expected to... hear from them that they could not find it. But they did find it and corrected it. Trunk lid would not open fully. Corrected it. The tech was thorough. The service advisor was knowledgeable and courteous. They even washed the car. Got all the salt off. A fantastic experience. Thank you Bill Kay.

Overall Experience

September 14, 2017

Mike Manning does a fine job-prompt service. 50 words, 50 words, 50 words

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us, James, and giving us your business! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let us kno...w about your positive experience and look forward to seeing you again!

August 11, 2017

Such a professional and polite staff - that treats customers with such courtesy. Always prompt attention to any questions or need for service. Clas...sy facility as well.

Thank you for your kind words and business, Michelle! We are more than glad to provide you with the service you deserve. If there's anything else we c...an do for you please feel free to reach out to us!

July 6, 2017

I purchased my vehicle from Bill Kay and It was an great experieince. I bought what I was looking for with out any hassles and saleman and GM were ple...asant to deal with.

We are more than happy to hear about the positive experience you had with us here, that's the Bill Kay Way! We look forward to continuing to serve you..., thank you for your business Paul!

June 17, 2017

Got my oil changed and tires rotated. Angel did a great job. My wait time was short and they offered awesome service. I bought this car from them a f...ew years ago. They really know how to treat service their customers in every aspect of my car buying and maintenance experience. Thanks again!

Your comments made our day, Zarife! We strive to provide great customer service to each and every single customer. Thank you for your continued busine...ss with us, if there's anything else you need please let us know!

June 16, 2017

I made an appointment for service, the customer service I received was really poor. Waiting time almost 4hrs.

Vero, we apologize for your wait with us and your less than satisfactory experience. We aim to provide our customers the best service possible each an...d every time and are sorry we did not meet your expectations.

June 13, 2017

Great service advisor very knowledgeable and not pushy either

Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review, John! We look forward to seeing you again!

June 7, 2017

I made my appointment very early so I could drive to work. Then I was told there was no loaner available when online it told me I would have one. they... put me on a waiting list for a loaner I just hope my car doesn't get worse. I use a car all day I cannot be carless

We are sorry you had a poor experience with us, Marisol! We are looking into the issue for you.

May 8, 2017

Everyone was very polite and professional. The facility itself is very comfortable.

We are happy to see you had a comfortable and positive experience with us during your visit, Judith! We welcome you back for any needs you may have an...d appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance to you in the future.

May 2, 2017

Outstanding, friendly, fast and efficient sales and customer service. Excellent facility to wait in... free transportation so you don't have to wait... if you don't want to. Very polite and professional staff.

Michelle, Thank you for your business and kind words. We are pleased the we were able to provide you the service and experience that you deserve. We t...ruly look forward to continuing to serve you and look forward to your next visit with us!

Bill Kay Buick GMC