New 866-872-1378 Dealer Website
Used 888-256-3691 Email Dealer
Service 877-225-9666

Average based on 148 reviews.
  • Excellent Customer Service!!

I have bought 2 used mini-vans from Joe Cotton Ford in the past 9 years and I have to say that I have had nothing but great service from both the sales team and the service department. Mike Tegtman, the service manager knows my car inside and out and is always so friendly and explains all the work in a manner that a woman can understand when it comes to car repairs (miracles do happen). What I am most impressed with this car dealership is that the general manager/owner, Paul Cotton will personally take customers home/pick-up when there car is being serviced this is a service that has gone by the way-side with big corporations in recent years and I am glad to see that Joe Cotton Ford appreciates every customer that walks thru there doors. It is this type of customer service that keeps me coming back to Joe Cotton Ford.

• Joe Cotton Ford

Good Service even when they are extremely busy, everyone including the mechanics are polite and friendly.

• Amazing Car Buying Experience! 2017 Escape

An overall amazing experience. Np pressure sales tactics. Extremely friendly an polite. All pricing and fees were discussed up front. The buying process was quick, efficient and hassle free. We will definitely be buying from Joe Cotton again in the near future and will make sure that family and friends go there whenever possible. Best car buying experience I've ever had. Thank you so much! The wife and I love our new 2017 Escape!

• Very loyal customer

Worry free experience in sales and service. Family has been buying there for 3 generations

• Ford Escape/Dertz review

Service Manager takes good care of my car and my husband's fleet of vans from AquaFlow Plumbing. Thanks Dave & Mike!

• 2017 Escape purchase

I missed the comment that the car found that most closely met my checklist of desired features did not have a minor option package I had wanted. I would have appreciated a discussion of what time and cost factors would have been involved in ordering the car from the factory.

• Marketing Analyst

We always appreciate feedback from our clients, Marilyn. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

We worked with Roman Krawec, he was great to work with and help make it as painless as possible. I would like to thank you for all your help. We look forward to doing more business with you.

• 6th car purchased from Joe Cotton Ford.

We traded in the Ford 500 in for a new 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid last week. We love the car!!!

Hi Frank, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your car. Drive safe!

• 100,000 Mile tuneup

2007 Freestyle, received immediate service, waiting room was under construction, the staff were very nice.

We always appreciate feedback from our clients, Charles. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Better than expected

I typically avoid dealerships but I had a recall. I was so impressed that I have an appointment tomorrow for "The Works" and rear brake service.