• Excellent Customer Service!!

I have bought 2 used mini-vans from Joe Cotton Ford in the past 9 years and I have to say that I have had nothing but great service from both the sales team and the service department. Mike Tegtman, the service manager knows my car inside and out and is always so friendly and explains all the work in a manner that a woman can understand when it comes to car repairs (miracles do happen). What I am most impressed with this car dealership is that the general manager/owner, Paul Cotton will personally take customers home/pick-up when there car is being serviced this is a service that has gone by the way-side with big corporations in recent years and I am glad to see that Joe Cotton Ford appreciates every customer that walks thru there doors. It is this type of customer service that keeps me coming back to Joe Cotton Ford.

• Carivan Oil Change

Very friendly and helpful, everyone is always smiling

Very friendly and helpful, everyone is always smiling

• Great place to buy cars, great for service, too

The service you provide is outstanding, and you always try to save us money when possible. Thank you.

• customer

i always have a good experience at your service department. very professional

i always have a good experience at your service department. very professional

• Minor Servicing Needed

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Joe Cotton corrected the turn signal problem expediently. I appreciate their service. I also appreciated that they could fix the problem while I waited.

• Recent Service Experience

I was treated courteously and respectfully. All work was don with full transparency of issues and in a very timely manner.

• Long time customer

Robert, thanks! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

I have been a customer at Joe Cotton Ford for more than 20 years. I have always been satisfied with their customer service and their cars, both used and new. All of my vehicles have been serviced there during that period, and I expect I will continue to be a satisfied customer in the future.

• Great Experiance

Working with Larry was a very painless experience. I never felt forced to buy anything. He helped me to find the car with the exact options I wanted and didn't try selling me a car with different options just because it was on the lot. I got a very good price from the beginning and he was honest about everything. Highly recommended.

• Great car shopping experience x2!

This is our second experience with Joe Cotton. Our salesman is not pushy. He is knowledgeable and worked with us on getting close to the price we were hoping for. This is definitely my go to dealer for future purchases.

• Recent purchase of Ford truck

Great experience - John was a pleasure to work with - low key, but available when needed. They addressed issues that we brought up,

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Joe Cotton Ford!