New 888-287-1464 Dealer Website
Used 888-344-1907 Email Dealer
Service 877-589-0631

• Great & Friendly People

The people are very friendly and not intimidating to me.... The offer was great & it was not too long of a wait when purchasing my car... The dealership was clean and neat!

• Excellent

Great service and customer care. I was educated on things about the maintenance and care of my car for which I wasn't aware thereof.

• Mercedes S550 2016 - House of Import

Simon Chen is an amazing Service Consultant. He truly went over and beyond the call of duty. I would say pretty extraordinary service. It's because of employees like him Mercedes continues to have the success it has.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with exceptional service and an overall pleasant experience, Karyn! Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon!

• House of Imports Recent Service

Adam is the best. He has been my service representatives for this vehicle and a previously owner Mercedes. He is very attentive tyo my needs and gets me in and out quickly. Service is also top-notch.

• car repair

I took my S class because one of the tires was losing air, I thought they were going to repair the tire and charge me for that service. For my surprise, my service adviser got me a brand new tire, I paid the deductible only, and ready to go. That is customer care, I liked.

• House of Imports

Jason Hogben made things so much easier when it came to leasing a Mercedes. Friendly and very helpful.

• Service/repair

Sam the service contact is great, helpful and knowledgeable

Sam the service contact is great, helpful and knowledgeable

• George

Christian was very profesional as always recommend him for promotions.

Christian was very profesional as always recommend him for promotions.

• Great service

Very friendly customer service and the facilities like waiting area, are clean.

Very friendly customer service and the facilities like waiting area, are clean.

• Friendly assiciates

Really appreciate the associates who contacted me. Actually, contacts from one rather than two different associates would be enough. Thanks.