Klaben Ford Lincoln Inc.

(4.9) 7052 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

7052 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Klaben Ford Lincoln Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • You'll be happy you went to Chris at Klaben

We have purchased our last 6 cars from Chris Moldas at Klaben Ford because Chris treats us as real people. He takes the time to listen to what we want... and never tries to push us into something else. Chris doesn't "sell" us a car, he addresses our needs and guides us toward a quality investment. When we finish working with Chris, we have a positive feeling about the experience - no buyer's remorse. We tell everyone to go to Chris Moldas! In the finance department, go to Jennifer. She made the process quick and humorous!! As far as servicing our vehicles, we insist on seeing Mona in the service department. She's a no nonsense person who listens to concerns and answers questions about what our cars need. Mona makes sure we are in and out as quickly as possible.

• Awesome!

Tim Sterling, Ty Davis, and Christine Klaben were all awesome! They were not your typical car salespeople. They were patient, understanding, and answe...red all of my questions! I love my new car and will recommend them everyone I know!

Overall Experience

• car accident due to icy conditions

I have always had a pleasant experience with the work that done. Everyone is patient, good listeners and very helpful. This experience was no excepti...on.

Overall Experience

• Great experience with the service department.

Mike Brandvold was wonderful to work with in the service deptartment. Everyone was friendly and I will definitely continue to bring my car to Klaben i...n the future.

• Amazing group!

My family has been coming to Terry for 14 years. He has been so helpful with leases and buys and will always make sure you get the best deal possible.... He has never been too pushy but he will be honest with you and help you get to a point you need to if you can't work anything out. My credit is not the best and he did everything in his power to help me and put me in a car and make it affordable. Terry Baughman and Mr. Richard Klaben are truly great people and I would never dream of going to any other dealership!!

• Mirror meets tree

My outside mirror had an impact with a small tree. It was a collision insurance claim that was handled by Klaben from start to finish once my insuran...ce authorized them. When more work was required than the original estimate allowed for they dealt with the insurance for the updates. They also handled the dealings with the car rental.

• Friendly & Helpful!

Very prompt, friendly and helpful service department!! They even fill your washer resivour for you, for free! They also air your tires if needed! They...'re also cheaper than other Ford service centers! Nice waiting area!!

Overall Experience

• stephanie slomberg knows her stuff!

stephanie slomberg made my new car buying experience a pleasure-she is friendly,polite and VERY knowledgeable-she had answers to any questions i could... think of-klaben ford has a talented team!i will recommend klaben ford to all my friends and family!

• Out of Town Purchase Made Super Easy

Let me start off by saying I've never purchase a vehicle outside my local DC Metro area so I was a bit reluctanct. Klaben Ford is about 364 miles awa...y. The truck I saw on line had more features and was less money than the local vehicles, but still far away. I was still on the fence about doing this out of town purchase until I spoke to Nate Bryant. He is super courteous and knowledgeable. He did a great job telling me the back story of the dealership and the truck history. The "Ford Certification" made a huge difference when he told me about all the new replaced parts: tires, brakes, rotors, windshield, and filters. On paper, I would have no immediate future expenses. Once I decided on the truck, Nate got my financial terms completed. I was offered very competitive terms with Ford Financial better than my own bank and credit union. All this only took about 1 hour. Super easy. Now the logistics part of the sale. Bottom line, Nate made things supers easy again. He picked me up from the airport saving me at least a $50-60 Uber ride. When we arrived, the truck was detailed, dry and clean in their delivery bay. Looked awesome. The biggest disappointment was the "lake effect" was in full motion making the roads nasty so there goes the shiny exterior. Nate gave me a very thorough tutorial on the truck features. Super easy. Christine Klaben made the financing super easy. It wasn't the typical pressure cooker. She simply went over my financial choices then went into further detail on the certified warranty which we bumped to 140,000 miles. Again, super easy. My biggest regret is I will not be able to continue my relationship with Klaben since I live so far away. I have purchased vehicles from Jeep, GMC, Lexus, Toyota, Infiniti, Honda, Dodge, BMW and Chevrolet. I can tell without any reservation that working with Nate and Christine was the easiest and most courteous vehicle purchase I have ever experienced.

• Great experience

My visit to Klaben was to find out info regarding my current car (trade-in value) and look at possible upgrade. Mr. Cook was outstanding in every way,... polite, knowledgeable, helpful, etc. Terry Colbert, who helped with trade-in assessment was also very good.

Klaben Ford Lincoln Inc.