Fred Martin Superstore

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 307 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 27, 2017

Their service department was so great to work with that I decided to buy my next Mopar from Fred Martin. Lonnie was great at helping me find the right... truck and was easy to deal with. Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

Hi Rick, thank you for the great review. Our team works hard every day to make sure all of our customers have a five-star visit. Thank you for your bu...siness!

August 11, 2018

Thank you Brittany & all the mechanics & personnel in the service auto repair department! They all went above & beyond! I am very pleased!

August 9, 2018

Always had a great experience with fred Martin's superstore they are my preferred dealer and reccomend them to all my friends and family and can't... wait to buy another car

Thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic review, Clarence! We will make sure our service team knows how much you have come to rely on them. ...Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family, and thank you for choosing Fred Martin Superstore!

August 9, 2018

Gregory Kleibscheide took great time and care of my 2017 ram all though it didn’t get done on time it was finished the next day and now I’m... a happy camper

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing, Gary. We hope you will let us know if we can ever be of further assistance.... Thank you for trusting our service team!

May 27, 2018

My wife & I are in an adverse credit situation so I want sure they could help us. We contacted 5 dealers and they were the only ones who offered to... help. They got us a great used vehicle with payments we're comfortable with. Michelle Ferre & James Young were great! Would strongly recommend!

Thanks for your review Brent. We are happy you were satisfied with your buying experience!

March 26, 2018

Get there early or you'll be waiting a while. At 10:30 am there where nine trucks ahead of me in the line (three per bay).

We appreciate your feedback! Thanks for choosing us for your vehicle service needs and we look forward to your next visit!

March 24, 2018

I was refered to Fred Martin by my parents who have purchased several vehicles through this dealership. I have found Fred Martin to be very professional.... I would recommend them for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle and especially recommend Paul Mish our salesman that has been very professional and helpful going that extra mile to help our purchase be a pleasant experience. I am now an owner of a brand new Dodge Journey!

Courtney, thank you for this great review and for all your kind words about our team! Paul and the team will be very glad to hear we made the car buyi...ng experience as easy and stress free as possible. We are very glad we were able to get you into an awesome journey and we hope you love it for years to come! Thank you again for shopping with us!

February 25, 2018

Great service department! The process was easy and they made my repair seamless when it came to claiming on the warranty. Great buying experience as well!

We appreciate your repeat business, Elizabeth! Thank you for leaving this 5-star review!

February 24, 2018

Paul Smith was very easy to work with. the hole process went off without a hitch. We were in and out in no time at all. They had the truck we were looking... at ready when we got there. Had a nice loop to test drive on.

Hi Mark! We're pleased that you had a 5-star car buying experience with us! Paul is great and we're glad that you had a seamless car buying process wi...th him. Thanks for the great compliments and hope you're enjoying your vehicle!

February 22, 2018

I went in thinking i was going to get a use car.Met with Paul Misch he said he was going to try hos best to get me im what i was looking for and he did... in a new 2018. Im a happy customer

Hi Myra! We're very excited to have exceeded your expectations during your car buying experience! Thanks for the great compliments on Paul finding you...r new vehicle for you! We love satisfied customers! We appreciate your business!