385 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ganley Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • One of the best experiences that I've had buying a vehicle!
    April 25, 2017

Ganley Toyota

Roberto appreciates this generous review. Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

Thanks for such a great car buying experience Roberto DiFrangia! Roberto was professional, polite, honest and an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the process.

Ganley Toyota

• One great experience at the car dealership
    April 25, 2017

Ganley Toyota

Thank you for coming all that way to see us. We appreicate your business and this great review. We are glad we could be of service.

Myself and I drove from Flint Michigan down to Akron Ohio 500 mile round trip in my old chevy trailblazer to trade it in for a vehicle that I have not seen ,only online, I took the dealers word that it was a very nice vehicle, and it really is nice,it is a 2013 Prius persona that's what really caught my eye while looking online for about two months at some Toyota Prius and the Chevy Volt,it was that color black cherry pearl,the car dealer name is Roberto who sold it to me. he was friendly no pressure salesmen. While signing all the papers.my wife called and said the insurance was sky-high for that purchase.so i had to leave the vehicle there,drive back home and try to find reasonable Insurance it took about a week, but they held the vehicle there for me.they also delived the vehicle to me which was very nice of them. also I forgot my son's book bag in the Trailblazer that I tradein and they shipped the bookbag to me free of charge thank you so much. love this vehicle.

Ganley Toyota

• Very good experience with this dealership.
    April 23, 2017

Ganley Toyota

We apprecaite your recommendation of the Tundra and our dealership. We'll see you when it comes time for Tundras number four!

This is my third Tundra that I have bought from this dealership. Would not buy any other truck. Toyota has a winner in the Tundra. Very good service and friendly people. Would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for aTundra..

• 4Runner Lease
    April 21, 2017

Ganley Toyota

My wife and I went to Ganley Toyota just to look at some 4runners. When we arrived, we were immediately greeted by Salesman David Olson. David took his time to show us the 4runners that they had in stock and to answer every question that we had. David's courteous attitude along with his professionalism and knowledge were second to none. Our plan was to wait until early fall before we made a purchase but once we decided on the exact vehicle, we couldn't pass up the deal. David made our purchase stress free and we intend to purchase the rest of our vehicles from David and the Ganley Staff!!!!!!!!!

Ganley Toyota

Thank you for the great endorsement! We appreciate your business and are gladm you are enjoying your new 4Runner. We look forward to working with you again!

• Got the price I wanted.
    April 19, 2017

Ganley Toyota

We appreciate your business and this kind review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

I started communicating with the dealership through email and they were able to give me the price that I wanted. They got the vehicle that I wanted and was able to also get the color of the vehicle that I wanted. I showed up to the dealership and I left in an hour with my new vehicle. It was very quick and painless to deal with and more importantly they got me the price that I wanted.

• Lease end, new lease
    April 19, 2017

Ganley Toyota

Thank you for leaving this review. We appreciate your business. Feel free to call us with any questions about your new vehicle.

Returning and leasing new car was painless. Love my Camrey. Prefer hybrid but pricing too far out of my budget. On delivery, tech instructions very best. He did a very good job. Impressive. He knows his stuff!

• Painless
    April 13, 2017

Ganley Toyota

When we arrived to check out a new Avalon, we were treated with utmost courtesy. It didn't take very long to negotiate a price that was acceptable to both us and the dealership. Out salesperson, Jeremy, was so terrific! I would definitely recommend the Ganley/Jeremy team!

Ganley Toyota

We ar very happy to have you as a member of the Ganley Toyota family. Thank you for your business and your great review. We look forward to seeing you for your service visits under Toyota Care and beyond!

• Wonderful!
    April 6, 2017

Ganley Toyota

We so appreciate your very kind review! Thank you for being sucha loyal customer. it is always a pleasure doing business with you.

Ganley Toyota in Akron, Ohio ha been my go-to for the past three cars. I just turned in my leased RAV4 and chose a Corolla XSE 2017. Drew and Amber were wonderful in helping me to understand my lease as well as understand the particulars of my new car. No stone is left unturned at Ganley Toyota. Because I have used this dealership in the past, I already know the high quality that happens in the Service Department. Everyone who works at this dealership is respectful, helpful, and understanding. I can't say enough good things.

Ganley Toyota

• Excellant service from a very personable team.
    March 26, 2017

Ganley Toyota

We apprecaite the time you took to place this awesome review! Thank you for your business and we look forward to serviing you again.

The team that I worked with at Ganley Toyota was excellent. Marco, Roberto, John and Allison - they all took their time and made sure that I was comfortable and informed. I am very pleased with the purchasing process and my new car.

• Quick and painless
    March 26, 2017

Ganley Toyota

Thanks for your business and for this great review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

After visiting several dealerships. Hands down my experience today was the best. No pushy sale people or rude managers. Everyone I talked with today at Ganley Toyota was very pleasant and just flat out down to earth! Salesman went above and beyond to be accomading knowing I needed a truck given my situation. And got me in one that was the right fit! Thank you Jeff Carroll