391 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ganley Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Lease of 2017 Toyota Corolla 50th Anniversary SE
    April 29, 2017

Ganley Toyota

Lease of Corolla was the quickest and most pleasant that I have ever experienced. The Corolla was out front of the front doors and quickly caught my eye. Good idea putting it there by the entrance. Jim Steffen was my salesman and quickly approached me coming in and introduced himself. Jim was very helpful in explaining things on the Corolla and Camry. We test drove both models. There are several new features on the 2017 Corolla that my 2014 did not have. Jim pointed out all the advantages to me. Financing went well with Ganley keeping within my budget. I forgot to take my garage door opener off the old car and Jim was so nice to meet me the following day in Medina to drop it off to me. Wonderful service...above and beyond! Patrick at Ganley also called to make sure everything went well and offered any assistance. Will recommend Ganley Toyota to all my friends.

Ganley Toyota

We are happy you are enjoying your new Corolla! Thanks for this review! We are grateful for your business. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

• Great Place to buy and service your car!
    April 28, 2017

Ganley Toyota

Your very kind words are much appreciated! Thank you for your business and we hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle.

Ruth was excellent at the walk around. She was well versed on the vehicle specifications, detail and with finance. And of course Randy Huckabone is the best in service!

• Ganley Toyota
    April 28, 2017

Ganley Toyota

It was a pleasure doing business with you as well. We apprecaite your business and this very nice review. Thank you so much!

I have visited quiet a few dealers in the last few weeks in my quest for a new used car. Being a customer this not always an enjoyable experience , it is sometimes even stressful and time consuming, with time constraints, sometimes a consumer is forced to deal with themselves. The previous dealers I have dealt with had me asking myself "Are you even listening to me"? I had a certain criteria and price I needed on the car I was looking for and knew I would eventually find it . I informed myself about my search before doing any footwork. It has been since 2004 since I had to look for a car . I owned a 2004 Ford 40th Anniversary Mustang that was totalled recently by another driver. I would have kept this car which I paid off that had 70,000 miles on it as of 2017. I would have kept it forever and fixed the minor things wrong from normal wear and tear. Then I had to look for another car. Then I saw a white Chrysler 200S on Autotrader that caught my eye listed at Ganley Toyota, and decided to look at it, mind you I have already looked at probably 25 cars already. I pulled into Ganley Toyota and was immediately introduced to Rick Clausen and introduced myself and told him what I wanted to see. He was a very courteous employee who greeted me with a smile. I was asked if I would like a beverage which I declined. Rick was listening to my thoughts as I explained my situation to him which was a pleasant experience in in itself being at the 20th or so car dealers previous. I was happy to say he never tried to tell me what "his opinion" was that I should follow, but courteous advice if I was misinformed. I have come away with not only a new car, but an excellent experience on top of it. I thank all who were involved, Rick Clausen, and Denise Shanafelt and for a wonderful and stress free experience and I will be referring family and friends to Ganley Toyota in the future. Thank you so much, it has been a pleasure.

Ganley Toyota

• Great first experience buying a car from a dealer.
    April 26, 2017

Ganley Toyota

We are so happy you had a great experience with our team. We thank you for your business and for this review.

I've always had older cars and felt it was time to move forward. I heard nothing but great things about this dealership and it was highly recommended for my search. I came with some nerves tonight but that ended quickly. Ryan Urban was tremendous at getting me set up on the phone and had two cars available for me to test drive when I got there. I went out with DeRon Drummond. DeRon was extremely polite, professional and did a wonderful job explaining each vehicle and it's options. I felt extremely comfortable the entire time and never once felt pressured in my experience. After a small hiccup with the vehicle I picked, Ryan and DeRon were able to find another one that suited me well and I was able to leave tonight with a brand new, beautiful Corolla. Jason Berstein was also polite and helpful. We went through my contract and explained things in great detail. I then finished the evening with Dan Urban, who was great a just making sure I understood the vehicle before I left the lot. What a great staff and I will highly recommend others to Ganley Toyota! Thanks for making this a great experience and helping me purchase a great car!

Ganley Toyota

• Great service, fast with no problems.
    April 25, 2017

Great customer service, friendly, fast and pleasant to work with. Showed me exactly what everything was in my car and how to work it properly.

Ganley Toyota

We appreciate the loyalty of you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

Ganley Toyota

• One of the best experiences that I've had buying a vehicle!

Ganley Toyota

Roberto appreciates this generous review. Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure to work with you as well.

Thanks for such a great car buying experience Roberto DiFrangia! Roberto was professional, polite, honest and an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the process.

Ganley Toyota

• One great experience at the car dealership

Ganley Toyota

Thank you for coming all that way to see us. We appreicate your business and this great review. We are glad we could be of service.

Myself and I drove from Flint Michigan down to Akron Ohio 500 mile round trip in my old chevy trailblazer to trade it in for a vehicle that I have not seen ,only online, I took the dealers word that it was a very nice vehicle, and it really is nice,it is a 2013 Prius persona that's what really caught my eye while looking online for about two months at some Toyota Prius and the Chevy Volt,it was that color black cherry pearl,the car dealer name is Roberto who sold it to me. he was friendly no pressure salesmen. While signing all the papers.my wife called and said the insurance was sky-high for that purchase.so i had to leave the vehicle there,drive back home and try to find reasonable Insurance it took about a week, but they held the vehicle there for me.they also delived the vehicle to me which was very nice of them. also I forgot my son's book bag in the Trailblazer that I tradein and they shipped the bookbag to me free of charge thank you so much. love this vehicle.

Ganley Toyota

• Very good experience with this dealership.
    April 23, 2017

Ganley Toyota

We apprecaite your recommendation of the Tundra and our dealership. We'll see you when it comes time for Tundras number four!

This is my third Tundra that I have bought from this dealership. Would not buy any other truck. Toyota has a winner in the Tundra. Very good service and friendly people. Would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for aTundra..

• 4Runner Lease
    April 21, 2017

Ganley Toyota

My wife and I went to Ganley Toyota just to look at some 4runners. When we arrived, we were immediately greeted by Salesman David Olson. David took his time to show us the 4runners that they had in stock and to answer every question that we had. David's courteous attitude along with his professionalism and knowledge were second to none. Our plan was to wait until early fall before we made a purchase but once we decided on the exact vehicle, we couldn't pass up the deal. David made our purchase stress free and we intend to purchase the rest of our vehicles from David and the Ganley Staff!!!!!!!!!

Ganley Toyota

Thank you for the great endorsement! We appreciate your business and are gladm you are enjoying your new 4Runner. We look forward to working with you again!

• Got the price I wanted.
    April 19, 2017

Ganley Toyota

We appreciate your business and this kind review. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

I started communicating with the dealership through email and they were able to give me the price that I wanted. They got the vehicle that I wanted and was able to also get the color of the vehicle that I wanted. I showed up to the dealership and I left in an hour with my new vehicle. It was very quick and painless to deal with and more importantly they got me the price that I wanted.