• Service Leader Frank Phillips: Outstanding Service

Frank Phillips Lead Service Advisor at DTLA Mercedes Benz provides outstanding customer service. He is always current on the needs of my vehicle and he listens to my concerns. He makes sure that when I leave the facility I am satisfied with the service I have received.

• Tino Eyvazian Downtown LA Mercedes-Benz

Since I bought my SL in downtown LA from the Mercedes-Benz dealership, I have been Lucky to have met Tino as my service advisor and he has help keep my SL500 in mint condition for over 10 years. Most important is the fact that I trust him and I know that he is honest, professional with integrity and extreme knowledge and his trade. If you're looking for someone honest and don't like to get Cheated, ask for Tino Eyvazian when you buy a Mercedes to help you maintain your Benze he is my trusted car doctor. John

• looking for internet pricing on used car

If I get internet pricing I will be happy. So far getting emails from salesmen’s and tec support bat no price

• Best sales person ever!@ Martin Vardanian!

i got a G63w4 from Martin Vardanian, he was the best sales person ever! i was so lucky to have him! he found me the right car i was looking for!

• Great experience

I had a great experience with Michael Jhun at Downtown LA Motors. He was very friendly and made me feel comfortable through the whole process. He was professional and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I will definitely recommend him to my friends!!

• Ivan Velasco, Service Expert

Ivan Velasco picked up right where Fredi Urieta, who was also great, left off at Downtown LA Motors. (Fredi started assisting me but informed me that it was his last day that location.) Their knowledge and professionalism lives up to the Mercedes brand. They made me feel welcomed and valued. Fredi told me that Ivan would take care of me and he did just that. It was as if I were his original customer. I appreciated that and would definitely like to work with him again. He was very courteous and professional in taking care of my car service. Thank you. Best regards, Isophine

• Needed a new key

David Khachatryan was extremely helpful and prompt. He answered all of my concerns and was very professional. I highly recommend seeing David for service. Thanks David!

• Great salesperson-informative no pressure

Christopher Buchanan is a gem. Patient, informative, polite, no high pressure selling. We purchased a used ml 350.

• Excellent

Scott Kaufman was referred to me from my Boss. He is pleasant, knowledgeable and excellent from enquiry to delivery of vehicle. It's pleasure dealing with Scott and he is the best ambassador from MB downtown LA motor. I am enjoying my MB 2017 E300w. I would strongly recommend to all my friends and family and two thumbs up for Scott Kaufman.

• Buying a new car

Kwang Byon is very nice and kind to buy a car.. In future I am going to refer to my friends..