New 866-258-1690 Dealer Website
Used 888-547-7129 Email Dealer
Service 888-837-3755

• Service Leader Frank Phillips: Outstanding Service

Frank Phillips Lead Service Advisor at DTLA Mercedes Benz provides outstanding customer service. He is always current on the needs of my vehicle and he listens to my concerns. He makes sure that when I leave the facility I am satisfied with the service I have received.

• Buying a new car

Kwang Byon is very nice and kind to buy a car.. In future I am going to refer to my friends..

• Maintenance of my GL

Frank Phillips of Downtown LA Motors (Mercedes Benz) in the maintenance department is a rock star and has always taken care of my vehicle and me.

• Great service from the pro

Leo Liu helped me getting my warranty service and had a great experience. If you need service, go see Leo!

• Certified used purchase

Art Magsayo was amazing. He was able to get my financing approved over the phone and had everything ready for me when I arrived for my appointment. Was by far the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever experienced. They even offe free car washes!!!

• Excellent service

Excellent attention, friendly, prompt response willing to help.

Excellent attention, friendly, prompt response willing to help.

• Service surveys

This is my second visit to DTLA service department both experiences have been excellent. I would recommend them to anyone that drives a Mercedes benz . Tino my service tech does an excellent job.

• No headache, smooth purchase.

I have purchased numerous cars in the past and most were bad experience either with the sales or so called manager. But this time with DTLA Mercedes is different. Ola Amosun was great. The whole process was smooth and easy. Thank you Ola.

• Knowledge and efficiency.

Mr. Jerry Dilanchiyan is my service advisor on the day when I come in for my first time service. his knowledge and efficiency service has been made the whole process smoothly well done. Thank you very much. Eliza Tsui

• Excellent sales team

Bill Woodman handled our leasing process in a fantastic way! He is a true professional and made us feel comfortable with all aspects of delivery of our new car!