Mercedes-Benz of Los Angeles

147 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 23, 2019

You should really listen to all those that rated this dealership with one star, I have no doubt, that just like me, if I could put no stars, I would have...These... people are scammers...they sold me a CERTIFIED car that obviously had a very serious problem where I am having to breath and endure some toxic fumes from the vehicle for over a year, no one at this dealership cares, all they want is to make their quota and make money....Timothy, sales manager pretended to care one day after 14 months of going back and forth with no result, he called me and said that it is totally unacceptable for me drive that vehicle and that he would exchange it for me and would not let me drive this vehicle any longer, he set up an appointment with me, had me drive 75 miles round trip to change me vehicle, then when he could'nt find anything to match my vehicle, he tried selling me one to where I would pay $10000.00 more for a newer model, even as they are trying to rectify a situation, they try to get more money in their pockets...finally , he said, let me contact MBZ USA to see if they allow me to discount the newer car for you, a week later I call him back, he said it was out of his hands and it is MBZ USA handling the situation now...he completely washed his hands out it and took no responsibility, he did not even bother to call me himself to tell me that. These people at this dealership are scammers and I am not sure how MBZ USA is allowing them to get away with this, they made me hate MBZ altogether and never want to own another one although it is the only car I have been used to for the last 18 years. There are many other dealers out there, do not bother with this one if you do not want to be scammed and you want a dealership that does not sell you a lemon as a certified vehicle.

May 30, 2019

The worst dealer I have ever experienced after 20 years of leasing, buying and service with Mercedes. Stay away. They make mistakes on everything and... they won’t back up anything they say

• November 28, 2017

sales went the extra mile to assure that my fiance family recieved the upmost service. He provided with muliple options to assure they recieved the best... deal.

March 22, 2019

Last week I made a 10:00 am appointment to take my car in for its second service. I was told the service would take approximately 2 hours. I arrived... on time and waited in line for 20 mins before I reached the concierge desk. Once there, I was told to go wait in the lobby and my service advisor would come to get me. After waiting another 30 mins in the lobby, I went back to the concierge desk to see what was going on. The service advisor finally came to get me (no apology for the delay) and took me into his cubicle. He then informed me that there was also a recall on my car (the second one in two years) and they would fix that as well. I asked again how long it would take and he told me the car would be ready around 4:00-5:00 pm. I don't work and needless to say, I was quite upset that I would now have to go back downtown during rush hour to pick up my car. At around 4:15 pm I called the dealership to check on the status of my car and was told that it would be another hour. At 5:15 pm, I called again and was told it was "almost finished." At that point, I requested an Uber pick up with the hope that my car would be ready by the time I got there. I arrived at the dealership around 6:00 pm and no one was at the concierge desk. I waited approximately 15 mins and then walked in to the offices where the service advisors have their cubicles. No one was around. I finally walked back out and found an employee who was moving cars around and asked if he could find my service advisor. He told me to go sit in his office. I waited another 20 mins and still no one came. I got up and walked around and finally found another service advisor who asked if I was being helped. I told him I had been waiting for quite some time and I was starting to get very angry. He offered to help and we finally completed the paperwork. As a side note, when I took this car in for the first service, I was literally innundated with text messages, emails and surveys from multiple individuals asking how their service was. It got to the point where it was extremely annoying. This time, not a single text, email, nor survey. Gee, I wonder why?? Thankfully, I am only leasing this car and counting down the months (only 10 more to go!) until I can turn it in and go back to a BMW!! IMO, BMW puts out a far superior product and they treat their clients with respect.

January 24, 2019

I have experience with Keyes and Encino MB service departments, I have never had such a bad experience. I had to call three times to find out when my... car will be available for pick up, only to find out that it won't be ready that day. They gave a cheap MB loaner with a malfunction which turned on one block after I pulled out, then charged my credit card for their own negligence. Needless to say, I will no longer take my car to service there, it was convenient because it was close to my work, but will take it closer to my home where I know they won't cheat me. THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!!!!

June 2, 2018

First time here to do the service very unhappy with complementary car wash after waited two hrs my car wasn’t wash properly no vacuuming or wiping down... the car

October 16, 2017

I purchased a Mercedes Certified 2014 E Class in August 2016. I love the car. It developed smoke from the dashboard and another dealer determined someone... had previously spilt a liquid behind the navigation screen. The certification process did not discover this but even worse when I wrote the sales manager of the problem he NEVER even responded to my letter. I was at the least expecting a response from Mr. Alex Ochoa, but nothing. I paid for the repair via Hoehn Mercedes in Carlsbad who has been exceptional. This year I purchased a 2015 SL 550 from Temecula Mercedes and have no complaints. I suggest avoid Downtown LA Motors due to their lack of response to customer issues.

July 25, 2017

Had a confirmed appointment, in writing, at 9 a.m. on a Saturday to test drive a MBZ S600 with Art Magsayo. When I arrived shortly before 9 he stated... the test drive could not be done because the porters do not arrive until 10 a.m. to move the car out of the showroom, but he a different model I could test drive which I refused. I asked why he did not call or send me an email about the change in time and he had no answer. He did not have the common courtesy to contact me. I drove 30 minutes from the San Fernando Valley for nothing. Inexcusable.

June 28, 2017

Since I bought my SL in downtown LA from the Mercedes-Benz dealership, I have been Lucky to have met Tino as my service advisor and he has help keep my... SL500 in mint condition for over 10 years. Most important is the fact that I trust him and I know that he is honest, professional with integrity and extreme knowledge and his trade. If you're looking for someone honest and don't like to get Cheated, ask for Tino Eyvazian when you buy a Mercedes to help you maintain your Benze he is my trusted car doctor. John

June 26, 2017

If I get internet pricing I will be happy. So far getting emails from salesmen’s and tec support bat no price