679 reviews

679 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• March 24, 2018

Excellent work by the sales staff , Willy c. And Phillip on sales and on the day of the car pick up Silvia Miranda was very professional and helpful... on setting up all the features in the new car. Thank you

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Feel free to stop by anytime. Have a wonderful day!- Huy Nguyen, Customer Servic...e Manager

November 7, 2018

Always great service. Joe is great. The best dealer and service in the area.

November 5, 2018

I have been involved in buying a lot of cars over the years and my experience with MB Arcadia is easily right at the top. They are very knowledgeable of... their product and I did not get the typical sales pressure while looking for the car or when I got to finance. I was given as much time as I wanted to look over the car which is great for someone like me that wants to go over all the details at least twice. It was well worth the 1 hour plus drive to come to this dealer. Denise, Joanna, and Andrew you are great, thank you for a great experience.

Joanna Rodriguez

Finance Manager

(5.0) 32 reviews

Andrei Kokhno

Internet Sales Manager

(5.0) 23 reviews

November 1, 2018

Denise is the epitome of professionalism and sets the standard for what a luxury car-buying experience should be. There is no one better if you're in the... market for a Mercedes!

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia

We're glad we can always provide a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! - Huy Nguyen, Customer Service Manager

October 31, 2018

Denise spent at least 2 hours on the phone with me, because I am so type A and I wanted everything worked out before I even stepped in the dealership.... Others sales specialists didn???t have the stamina to deal with me. Denise Justice was phenomenal. Nothing was too much - the true epitome of service and a reflection of the experience one expects from a Mercedes dealership. This is my third Mercedes - -the first from your dealership - and I will be back for the one.

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great reveiw. We really appreciate it! - Huy Nguyen, Customer Service Manager

October 31, 2018

the service is great. was on time and was able to get a loan car when my car is in service. Yohan is friendly and professional

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia

We love hearing feedback like this! Thank you for the amazing review!- Huy Nguyen, Customer Service Manager

Yohan Chen

NOT RATED

October 30, 2018

The service department is wonderful, and sales are very friendly. Overall Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia is excellent place. Brian Edwards from service department,... Andre Voglezon and William Ho from sales deparement are the three guys that I worked with. They have done an excellent job, and I am very satisfied with their help. I definitely will come back for new cars because of the wonderful service.

Andre Voglezon

William Ho

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

October 28, 2018

The service was on time. Customer service was excellent. The call back was done as promised and within the time limit. The only unexpected thing was that... I had to use Uber as a mode of transportation to go home and back to the Mercedes car service . One of the Uber drivers could barely speak English . I also had to constantly monitor all cars driving in front of my house for Uber???s car model & license plate. I prefer the shuttle from the Mercedes Service since it gives me a sense of security, comfort and its well known excellent customer service .

Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia

Thank you for the 5-star review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to share your feedback regarding Uber with our team for future c...onsideration. - Huy Nguyen, Customer Service Manager

Bruce Chang

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 7 reviews

Rebecca So

(4.9) 17 reviews

October 27, 2018

Service dept is very helpful and finish the maintenance work promptly

Thank you for your high praise! We truly value your opinion. - Huy Nguyen, Customer Service Manager

October 27, 2018

Stacy is the most knowledgeable and friendly and professional and pleasant service manager I ever met. She???s down to details and always a step ahead... of me. I am very happy to say she brought MB???s name to a higher level.

Thanks for choosing us! - Huy Nguyen, Customer Service Manager