• Great Customer Service

purchased a new tundra from Briam Bemis Toyota, They have great customer service.

• Great customer service by our saleman!

Johnny Garner was the salesman who helped me with the purchase of my used truck last month. Johnny provided the type of customer service that is hard to find nowadays. Keep up the good work Johnny and we will be back to see you in the future! Lou and Becky

• Great experience. Took less than a week to close

Mike Strafanik and Tony were fantastic Both thought out of the box No pressure to buy They both listened

• customer

My experience with this dealership was very good. I found the salesperson Marisa Burgin to be very helpful and knowledgeable about her products.

• Poorly managed.

I wanted to like this dealership, but they really showed no respect for my time. I purchased a 1998 Toyota mini van from them and I was told by the salesman that the vehicle was well kept and came with 6 keys. Unfortunately, after buying the vehicle I learned that none of them worked the doors. When I called and talked to the manager he offered to pick up the cost of the key cut but not the cost of the keys, he also refused to mail them to me because he feared the safety of shipping. I have known jewelers who mail rings and watches worth ten times the cost of this vehicle. I told him this would cost two hour of my time for something which should have been included with the vehicle as promised. This was poor judgement on their part. This is the second time they played with my time frivolously. I would not recommend buying anything there in the future. I feel sorry for their salesman Mike who has to work for these guys, he was the only decent part of this buying experience.

• Sycamore Toyota Rav4

I was pleased with the service and people. Faruq Solebo was courteous and helpful. They helped me into a new car that was more to my liking. The only issue would be the wait time for paperwork - but understandable.

• great buying experience

Faruq Solebo was awesome to work with. He was very knowledgeable on the Camry. I would highly recommend Faruq and Brian Bemis Toyota. I will be buying my next vehicle from Faruq from Brian Bemis.

• easy to do business with

when I bought my new car there I had a good salesman and he know the car I was buying inside and out. When I need another new car I will go there again.

• Not bad

Hello, thanks again, all was great, keep it going, no problems, everything was fine.

• David Hudson & MIke Shramm Sr. Brian Bemis Toyota

David (and Mike) provided an excellent and informative buying (leasing) experience. Highly recommended.