4.2
  • Poorly managed.

I wanted to like this dealership, but they really showed no respect for my time. I purchased a 1998 Toyota mini van from them and I was told by the salesman that the vehicle was well kept and came with 6 keys. Unfortunately, after buying the vehicle I learned that none of them worked the doors. When I called and talked to the manager he offered to pick up the cost of the key cut but not the cost of the keys, he also refused to mail them to me because he feared the safety of shipping. I have known jewelers who mail rings and watches worth ten times the cost of this vehicle. I told him this would cost two hour of my time for something which should have been included with the vehicle as promised. This was poor judgement on their part. This is the second time they played with my time frivolously. I would not recommend buying anything there in the future. I feel sorry for their salesman Mike who has to work for these guys, he was the only decent part of this buying experience.

• Sycamore Toyota Rav4

I was pleased with the service and people. Faruq Solebo was courteous and helpful. They helped me into a new car that was more to my liking. The only issue would be the wait time for paperwork - but understandable.

• great buying experience

Faruq Solebo was awesome to work with. He was very knowledgeable on the Camry. I would highly recommend Faruq and Brian Bemis Toyota. I will be buying my next vehicle from Faruq from Brian Bemis.

• easy to do business with

when I bought my new car there I had a good salesman and he know the car I was buying inside and out. When I need another new car I will go there again.

• Not bad

Hello, thanks again, all was great, keep it going, no problems, everything was fine.

• David Hudson & MIke Shramm Sr. Brian Bemis Toyota

David (and Mike) provided an excellent and informative buying (leasing) experience. Highly recommended.

• David Hudson Brian Bemis Toyota

Dave Hudson and Mike Shramm Sr. were great and made it happen for us.

Dave Hudson and Mike Shramm Sr. were great and made it happen for us.

• David Hudson: Brian Bemis Toyota

overall experience was excellent. It did take some time to be exactly where I wanted to be. I would recommend this dealership to my friends.

• Great price and very personable.

First time at the dealership, but came in after finding one of their cars listed online. The price was well below everyone else around and they were willing to deal and work with us. The car was as described and they had obviously put some work into it. All of the sales people were very friendly and helpful, making the process very pleasant. It did take quite a long time (about two and a half hours) to get the car signed for, most of which sitting around waiting for them to get paperwork ready. Otherwise a great experience.

• Great Buying Experiance

Bought a truck from BB Toyota, low pressure and very good buying experience. Truck's condition was just as they had told me on the phone. Stephen is easily the best auto salesman I have bought a vehicle from.