• Vehicle Service

Work performed as described and within the estimated time frame. Cost was actually lower than first estimated

• 2013 Ford Fusion

Sales Person was great, very helpful, and she spent a lot of time finding me the exact vehicle I wanted and we worked out a great price. Very pleased. Service department has also been excellent.

• 2017 Fiord Edge, 2010 F150

Always do a great job selling and servicing my vehicles

Always do a great job selling and servicing my vehicles

• Pride of ownership!!!

Outstanding dealership from the bottom up!!!! Pride of ownership and customer service is job one!!!

• Wonderful sales team with great service

Thanks, Peter! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

Hi my name is Pete and I own an welding and metal fabrication business with a mechanical crew that travels for our work. We have been purchasing our F-150's, F-250, F-450's and F-550's at Marcotte Ford for years. We have learned the hard way where best to purchase our vehicles. We have found that Marcotte Ford has the best service available in our area for the larger trucks and a great sales team making getting a new vehicle whether it is a large truck or smaller F-150's a more than pleasant experience. I am more that happy to recommend Marcotte Ford whenever anyone is looking for a new Ford vehicle. Peter Kirchner Dalton Ma.

• Great Service

Scheduling my vehicle for service at Marcotte is convenient and hassle free. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Thanks, Mariusz! We're happy to help however possible. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one.

• 2000 Mustang Repair

Steve was very friendly and efficient. Most important to me was that my car was ready when promised.

• The very best!

Excellent service Thank you so much Very friendly service as always

Diane, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Marcotte Ford Sales. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Excellent service Thank you so much Very friendly service as always

• Quick lane

Quick lane did a good job for 50,000 check and oil change

Quick lane did a good job for 50,000 check and oil change

• first time customer

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

everyone was so helpful for me picking my escape from internet to saleman and all wonderful people at marcotte i will be telling my friend and ill be back for my next car or suv