Bertera Chevrolet

472 reviews

472 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bertera Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 1, 2018

Ask for Jason for A+ experience. The entire office is friendly NO pressure and puts the customers needs first. Highly recommended. Will purchase here... for years to come.

Thank you for the kind review, Jason!

December 4, 2018

test drove vehicle, had them appraise my car. Preliminary numbers worked ok. Called back next day to try and work out deal, just wanted to know bottom... line. Was told would get all that and would call back. Repeatedly tried to reach out to sales rep and management with no call back. Doesn't seem like they really know the basics of sales.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Corvette2007. We're sorry to see you feel this way. We had no intention of leaving a bad taste ...in your mouth. I hope we may be able to earn your business again one day. Thanks again for the review and have a great day!

October 21, 2018

I inquired about a vehicle , and though I talked with 2 people, neither was able to confirm the price of the vehicle. Their policy of potentially charging... customers $2150 more than the advertised price is at least posted on their website and the listings I guess... I am not sure how their business works but it does not pass the smell test. Judging from the reviews, I am guessing I will see a response from the dealer suggesting that I call to talk with someone there. I will not be calling. I suggest if you want business from anyone doing their homework in the future, you instead post the actual price or your vehicles and allow people on your team to provide that information. I should not have to call in addition to 10+ emails to get that information.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Michelle! We're sorry to see you feel this way. All of our pricing, additional charges, an...d rebates can be found on our website. Thanks again and have a great day!

September 28, 2018

Want to start with thanking Jason Brooks Sales Consultant. We gave a hard time with this sale but he stud with us to the end on this sale. We are happy... with this car and will pass on the great experience we had with this Dealer thanks again.

Thank you for the kind words and the 5-star rating, 29junior! If you ever need any assistance at all please feel free to contact. We're always here to... help. Thanks again and have a great day!

September 25, 2018

I went to Bertera Chevrolet to check out lease options for a new Silverado. Upon walking through the door I was greeted by Jason. Jason was great! He... really catered to my every requested, answered every question on the spot, and continually checked with the finance department on the status of the paperwork. All in all Jason made getting a new car a breeze. I would absolutely recommend Bertera Chevrolet to anyone looking to buy a new car!

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Jroncarati! All of us here at Bertera had a pleasure working with you and we hope the new ride ...is serving you well. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to contact us for assistance. Thanks and have a great day!

September 7, 2018

Great customer service, friendly and straightforward. The process was quick and offered the best deal. Vehicle was well prepared for pickup and had everything... I needed to drive off the lot without any worries.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, EasyS! All of us here at Bertera hope the new ride is serving you well. Thanks again and have a... great day!

August 27, 2018

Bob Canning has been very helpful to me before and during the sale, he is courteous, friendly and has a great personality. It was a satisfying experience.

Thank you for the kind words, Iona 697! If you ever need any assistance at all please do not hesitate to give us a call for assistance. Thanks again a...nd have a great day!

August 25, 2018

Real people. Straight shooters. Dealt with Jason Brooks and Jay Freeman. This is how all car dealerships should treat their customers. Fair and down to... earth. 2 thumbs up!

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, WOWO! If you ever need any assistance at all please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thanks a...gain and have a great day!

August 23, 2018

Bertera was advertising 14000 off they only gave me 8000 off and wouldn't budge. I should have walked but loved the truck, just wish they would have worked... with me more.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Darb77! All of us here hope you're enjoying the new ride. If you have any questions, comments, ...or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call for assistance. Thanks again and have a great day!

August 11, 2018

I verified any and all fees prior to making a 2.5hr drive. When we sat down to discuss terms I was told the are close to making a deal with someone in... ohio, and if I wanted the car "they had to get $1200 more than the asking price listed on their website. Then add the other fees on top!

We'd love to learn more about your visit, Tony. Please feel free to give us a call at (413) 283-3401 and ask for Brian, Jay or Jacob. Thanks and have ...a great weekend.