• Good Buy

Kelly Nissan, the dealership in the Oak Lawn, Illinois, has very good service and fair deal makes this place a decent place to car shop. Thanks!

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Kelly Nissan family.

• I wouldn't refer it to anywhere else

My experience was very good and very thankful I appreciate what taijah did for me and everyone else

• A good experience

I enjoyed my experience at Kelly Nissan. There was no pressure like other dealerships that I had visited earlier. The salesman, Christopher, was very patient, understanding and thoroughly explained all the features of the cars that I tested. I am extremely pleased and would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

• Nissan Altima

Upon walking through the door, I received a warm greeting. A salesperson was assigned(Timothy Wilson).Timothy and I introduced ourselves, and began to discuss the business of looking to possibly purchase a new car. I entered with a small car in mind , however, Timothy discussed several Nissan models with me, and after test driving several, I now have a cross over Murano. Very Good..¿

• The Jam is on!

my second purchase at Kellynissan and I'm happy to do business with the professional sales and services I enjoy here,

• Mrs Jackson was great

Initally made contact with Mrs Jackson for product inventory and was very pleased with her help. Mr Wilson greeted us in the showroom and expedited our buying experience, and we were very pleased with their work. The experience was a plesent that he answered all out questions and gave us the real options on the deal and did not promise us anything he could not produce. Very personable. My hats off to both Mrs Jackson and Mr Wilson..

• Mr. Ronnie Thompson

My experience with Kelly Nissan was very pleasant. The salesman was very professional, cheerful and above all not pushy! I was impressed with his knowledge of the vehicle as if he had owned it himself. I would highly recommend this dealership to all my service veteran and friends.

• Great service

I been buying from this dealer and keep coming back couse they have great service and they have good deals

• Good customer service

Attended very well. No problems what so ever. I really recomend buying from Kelly Nissan!

• Good customer service