3.2
  • 2016 tundra 1794

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review about our team. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again soon!

i baught my tundra from them they were pretty straight forward upfront price on their website, nick the sales rep focused on my needs and did not try to steer me into different deals it was short and sweet deal and chris the sales manager was great did not try to upsell me any warranty I didn't want twice . had a great conversation with him.

• never felt pressured

We were in for service, started looking at vehicles while waiting and we ended up buying one. It was surprisingly easy.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jack!

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jack!

• reasonable service

Service was complete and we were out in less than an hour. We'll use them again.

Jane, thanks for the great feedback! We are thrilled to hear that our service department provided a smooth and pleasant experience for you! Drive safely and come visit us again soon!

• Great Dealership, New Car Purchase

Great place to buy a New car Discount prices upfront. Easy to buy. Thanks Balise.

Choo, thank you for writing such a wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again soon!

• Not satisfied

Be aware when you bring your vehicle for service. I only brought mines for a service of oil change and filter and the only changed the oil and they left the old filter and they charged me the full price if I were you my advice to you when u bring you car here inspect it after they finish their work the supposedly said they did but really didnt do anything

Carlos, Thank you for providing feedback regarding your visit to us. We would really appreciate the opportunity to talk with you and look into this further. Please reach out to me directly at (413) 858-2139 when you have a moment, thank you. Kind Regards, Diane Franklin Customer Relations Manager

• FANTASTIC!!!

Lorie, thank you for writing such a wonderful review about our team. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again soon!

Balise Toyota is FANTASTIC in Sales, Service and in friendship! It's nice when you walk in someplace and everybody says hello! There are many people that actually call me by name and make me feel like it's home!

• Very dissapointed their customer service.

Very dissapointed with Balise Toyota and their customer service. I turned in a lease two weeks ago, signed an Odometer Disclosure Agreement and was sent on my way. Easiest transaction I have had dealing with a car so I was pleased until... This week, I received a letter from Toyota stating that they did not have a signed Odometer Disclosure Agreement from me. I have reached out to Balise Toyota for the last 3 days trying to figure out what went wrong and have NOT GOT A SINGLE CALL BACK yet. I have left messages for the manager who signed my disclosure as well as two other manager as nobody is ever available to take a call. I decided to reach out to Toyota directly and got direction on what to do. They informed me that I was being charged over $200 for a missing spare tire! I know that it was in the vehicle when it was returned because I cleaned and vacuumed the vehicle personally prior to turning it into Balise. This is UNACCEPTABLE for a dealership like this to ignore a customers calls. On top of that, we have never even had to use the spare tire in the 2 years of ownership of this vehicle. It has never been out of the car! I have been very courteous and professional as I am just trying to figure out what happened to the signed Odometer Disclosure Agreement and the spare tire since turning in the vehicle on 10/12/16. I do not understand why I cannot get a single call back on my issues. I would greatly appreciate a call from the store manager (not the sales managers) to explain what has happened to clear the air.

• Awful business practices. Don't waste your time

I drove an hour and a half to look at a specific car that I had found online. At the dealership I met Sam who pulled the car around so I could have a look and take it for a test drive. The car looked and drove well except for the check engine light that was on. Sam assured me that it was not a big deal and the service department just had not had a chance to look at it yet. We sat down to go over numbers and they came up with a very low offer on my trade claiming "it had been in an accident" even though it never had been. This caused the payment amount to be higher than I was comfortable with and I was ready to walk away but Sam thought he could work somthing out. After over two hours of back and fourth, they came up a little on the trade and adjusted the finance terms to get the payment closer to where I wanted to be and told me "it gets really busy here over the weekend and someone will probably come in and buy this if you don't sign the paperwork tonight." So I decided to go for it and sign the paperwork and agreed to buy the car. I waited almost a week and on the day I was supposed to take delivery, I was told the service department didn't want to fix the check engine light and they were just going to send the car to an out of state auction! How can you list a car for sale for a firm price when it hasn't even been assessed enough to know if it is worth selling?! I am extremely frustrated and upset I wasted so much time and energy and this really speaks to the lousy business practices they are using at this dealership.

• Initial disappointment was made right!

I originally submitted a review on August 4th which stated our disappointment with our buying process, including only being given one key for our 2015 vehicle, miscommunication in the agreed APR and delivery of the car. Shortly after submitting the review, Diane, from customer service contacted us to make it right. She offered a get us a programmed key, and because we were traveling from an hour away, she offered to fill our gas tank and pay for our tolls. Thank you, Diane, for making it right. This was such a simple fix and I wish it would have been done at the time of sale/delivery instead of us needing to complain. We understand that surprises come up and mistakes are made, and when they do happen, we also greatly appreciate the effort to correct it. Your sales manager should take lessons from you on how to do customer service right! Overall, we are happy with the vehicle, happy with the price and now feel that we were fairly served.

• Oh the surprises!

We traveled over an hour to this dealership, from another state, to purchase a specific vehicle that we saw online. We had to wait 11 days for pick up, which we knew in advance and were fine with, but this gave everyone time to be sure that everything was in order prior to pick up. We did the preapproval through Toyota finance at the dealership because they were willing to give us the same rate as our primary credit union. We have another account with a second credit union, so after returning home we checked with their terms and APR. We found that they had a better rate, so we called the dealer and asked for them to match the rate or we would be going with our credit union. The salesman said that he checked with finance and matching our credit union's lower rate wouldn't be a problem. We scheduled our pick up date and the salesman told us that because the car needed to be registered in a different state that we would need to wait a few hours for them to take care of the registration. So the day of pick-up, we drove two cars--one was the trade-in that we needed to leave at the dealer and our other car, so my husband could go to work and I would wait for the new car to be registered. This means two cars driving an hour in each direction, plus tolls to get to the dealership. When we arrive, the salesman tells us that we are going to drive our trade-in back to our house and someone from the dealership would be driving our new car to our state DMV to register it and then deliver the car to our house and take the trade-in back. While this was a better plan because I didn't need to wait, we also would not have wasted gas and tolls to drive two cars to the dealer that morning. Next, we meet with the finance guy who tells us that they would be giving us the APR that was originally agreed to. We corrected him and said that we called last week to confirm that we could get the lower APR or we would be going with our other credit union. He said that no bank in the country would give such a low APR. We corrected him and said that we would be getting that APR from our credit union so obviously someone is giving that low of a rate. He verified our credit union's APR and told us that we are going to have to go with our credit union if we want that low of a rate. We said, we verified this percentage the salesman over the phone last week and had we known that you would not match it we would have secured a loan from our credit union before today, the day we are supposed to take home the car. He went to talk to his manager and said that they would give us $200 off the purchase price to show good faith. So we took the discount and I told my husband, that's fine we will refinance with our credit union in a few months. Then they handed over the keys to the car, there was only one key. This was not stated up front! When we asked about a second key they said that this was all that they were given. So you don't make a second key? We told them that we could not have a car with only one key. What happens if the car gets locked with the keys inside or the key gets lost? Plus, our family has multiple drivers who will share this vehicle. They said that the best they could do is cut a valet key for us. A $33k car and that's the best?! Glad that I paid for a vehicle with automatic doors/trunk that I'll never be able to use because I have a valet key! I asked how much it was to get a replacement key. $218. I'm sure that's with their profit. They could have at least offered to give me a key at their cost. We told the salesman that we wanted to speak to the manager. He disappeared for about 10 minutes and came back without a manager and gave us valet key that they suddenly FOUND. Are you sure my other key isn't back there somewhere too? I will not return to this dealership and if you decide to buy from them, I would get everything in writing in advance of the deal and be sure that things like keys are included in the price of the vehicle. This is not our