Bertera Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

119 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 22, 2013

I went in to buy a new Dodge Grand Caravan and the salesperson Darryl Wilson explained my options in a no pressure way. Everything went smooth start to... finish.

December 12, 2012

Bought a BMW from Bertera over the internet. Service from all involved was excellent .Car was exactly as described.Thanks to all for the great service.Would... recommend this dealership for professional service offered

November 3, 2012

God awful to deal with once car is purchased. Bought my 2011 jeep grand Cherokee Overland and within 5 months of owning the vehicle both key fobs started... to not be detected by the vehicle , brought in for oil change told them about the keys and they want to charge me $120.00 per key! I have owned the car for 5 months! This is a shop that once you buy the car from them all the helpfulness and friendliness is out the window and its more of how can we milk you for more money!!! Go to Jerry Rome across the street, wish I stuck with them! Looking forward to getting out of my jeep and putting this place behind me!

Please call The General Manager at 413-734-4980. We would be happy to discuss this with you to see if we can work out a fair resolution. You customer ...satisfaction with us is just as important to us after the sale as it is while making the sale.

July 23, 2012

I bought three brand new cars from 2000-2006. I paid full price for an incomplete repair and they did not refund any of the money paid for the repair.... they incorrectly diagnosed the car's problem after reassuring me that they had solved the issue, this is that last place i would recommend anybody for purchasing a vechile or resolving technical problems

April 25, 2012

I think I am going overboard on this review writing but I have to say that Bertera Chrysler Jeep has always treated me right. I got a loaner car the last... time when I could not afford a rental. Thanks Bertera, they have my business!

April 5, 2012

I hate car shopping. Have I told you that I hate car shopping. When I had to do it, I dreaded the thought of dealing with shady salespeople and high pressure... tactics. That did not happen at Bertera. Igor, who was my salesperson did an excellent job making me feel confident about my purchase and the process was very straight forward. Hats off to these guys. Only complaint was that the dealership is always busy. They were efficient despite that. Thanks Igor and to all the staff that made this experience3 a memorable one. Jimmy Korbel

March 16, 2012

I went to buy a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with 107,000 miles. This vehicle is listed for $14,988 in Cars.com. This vehicle went from $14,988 to $21,000... to $17,000 minus my trade in $3,500 down to $13,500. Now when I had the chance to negotiate I gave them the price I wanted to pay and the became aggressive and disrespectful. Manager came and once again I gave them a price $6,000 for the vehicle to negotiate and maybe meet at $9,000. They thought I was joking. I stood up and walked out. This vehicle is not all that is missing trims, used to be commercial so there is scratches, and is a gas guzzler. This Dealer had all paperwork before I even saw the vehicle they thought they had a sale and treated me as I was going to buy it without peoples skills.

Please call The General Manager at 413-734-4980. We would be happy to discuss this possible misunderstanding between you and us to see if we can work ...out a fair resolution. You customer satisfaction with us is just as important to us after the sale as it is while making the sale.

December 23, 2011

NOTHING BUT TROUBLE FROM BUYING A BRAND NEW 42000 DOLLAR JEEP, TO TRYING TO HAVE IT FIXED. THESE PEOPLE ARE THE POOREST EXCUSE FOR A CAR DEALERSHIP I HAVE... EVER SEEN. I WILL NOT EVEN THINK THERE NAME FOR ARE NEXT PURCHASE. BEWARE I KID U NOT.

May 12, 2011

Sunday: found a car on Cars.com, live chat with dealer representative. Monday: got a phone call from a sales person, pretty quick negotiation on the price... and trade in value over the phone,credit card deposit, pick up appointment, application for financing via fax. Tuesday: got a call from the business manager regarding financing approval and rate. Thursday: drove the trade 300 miles to West Springfield, MA, to the dealership, met everybody, no renegotiation on the trade in value, no pressure, was offered extra services and accessories - OK to decline, signed everything, paid whatever had to be paid, got my Evolution in the best shape and a dealer plate to get home. Following Tuesday: a courier from the dealership drove 300 miles to my home town with the title and other paperwork necessary to register a car what we had done together at DMV office. Two weeks later got a motor vehicle fee overpayment refund check in a mail. After all, being myself in the car business for fifteen years, I'm sure that I've got a good deal and excellent service.