Balise Honda

25 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 28, 2019

Nate Rivera great salesperson highly considered did everything possible to get us approved and in helping us understand what was needed great job from... nate

June 26, 2019

Thank you Balise, especially Angel for helping me shop for a new car! Very friendly and helpful during a stressful time looking for a new vehicle!

• April 27, 2019

I was helped by Angel Caisse exelent sales person helped me in everithing showed me the right cars i recomend him 100 percent you go to the honda dealer... in riverdale in west springfield look him up and you wont regret going to honda dealer in west springfield the best to buy a car and havet maintaind

April 23, 2019

My experience at Balise Honda in west Springfield was a pleasant and easy process. The salesman was very kind with helping me find the right car and very... affordable. I would highly recommend purchasing a new or used car here and will be continuing to purchase in the future

March 21, 2019

Lisa at Balise Honda was awesome! Made our process of buying a car so stress free, best online buying experience ever- thanks a ton Lisa!

March 18, 2019

Run down facilities and horrible customer service. I asked for a CARFAX report on a pre-owned Lexus and the response was that I would have to pay for it... or buy the car first. I reached out to Balise Corporate management and they didn't seem to care that their sales associates behaved that way. I even received an email from the sales person asking if I was still interested in the car.

March 9, 2019

buying my first like new car and it was a miserable experience at this dealership. so much so that i asked the Toyota dealership if they could transfer... the vehicle i'm looking at to their shop just so i didn't have to give Balise Honda my money. this should be an exciting time for my family and i'm left angry about it all. It's night and day as far as customer service goes from the Balise Honda and the Balise Toyota. even a family member emailed them about a vehicle and not a soul ever got back to him. the automatic spam "it's been a week since we heard from you " emails went through to him however not one person followed up on his inquiry or email. do you guys not want to make money? If so continue what you are doing. i'm trying everything i can to avoid having to buy from you.

January 9, 2019

Came in 12/22/18, purchased used vehicle, had trade in. I noticed moisture in back brake light,that needed to be repaired for inspection sticker also rear... view cam lense was loose. They took my vehicle 12/26 and gave me loaner. On 1/4/18 I called asking when i'll get vehicle back, I was told Monday 1/7/18. I go there after work only to be told by the service dept they had no idea about me or my car. Left angry, received a call from "John"-supervisor Monday night, told him my story, said he would call me Tuesday, no call. I called this morning 1/9/19, spoke to Carol Ann, she said someone would call me back. As of 2:45 p.m., no call. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 16, 2018

Working with Kim made purchasing my car almost painless! Somewhat difficult to negotiate financing, but overall a good experience. I would recommend dealing... with Kim to potential buyers.

October 15, 2018

My husband and I are very impressed with the service Kim provided and the overall quick response we received. Kim was very attentive and knowledgeable... about the car...