Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 154 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

154 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lia Toyota of Wilbraham from DealerRater.com

• A Wonderful Experience
    April 29, 2015

I worked with Chris and Daniel and was pleased beyond words at the care they took of us. They kept us informed of the services they were doing on our ...car. Because of their service department when it comes time to look for a new car I will come here first.

Thank you so much for choosing Lia Toyota Scion of Wilbraham. We appreciate your positive comments and look forward to assisting you with all of your ...vehicle needs in the future!

2+ hour OIL CHANGE!
    February 16, 2018

I came to Lia Toyota of Wilbraham for a simple oil change. There was nothing simple about it. I waited over 2 hours! Terrible! Do not recommend.

2 hour oil change....
    February 16, 2018

I waited at Lia Toyota of Wilbraham for over 2 hours just to get an oil change... sad! Do not recommend this service shop to anyone.

Great customer service
    June 29, 2017

I went to get my car serviced at Lia TOYOTA and I was met by Cynthia Patrick- she was friendly and informative. I appreciated her professionalism.

Employees Worked With
    Service Experience
    April 28, 2017

So far, so good with my 2014 RAV4. I wait for my car and it only takes 30-45 minutes. No problems to date.....I did have a problem a few months ago wi...th a decorative strip on the roof. They glued it down but then ordered a replacement and put it on at no charge. The staff are all helpful, friendly and upbeat which I very much appreciate!

90,000 Mile Service
    April 22, 2017

Service here is consistently excellent. Courteous, knowledgeable and thorough. Joe King does a great job, good to know what needs to be done at the t...ime and what can wait to future appointments.

Thanks Russ! We're happy to hear that Joe continues to make sure that you have great service experiences, and that he has kept you well informed on yo...ur vehicle's service needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Service experience
    April 20, 2017

I came in expecting just an oil change even though my maintenance light was on, and it turns out my rear brakes needed some work. Cynthia Patrick was ...very nice and explained the whole process for me, and was also concerned for my safety. She even managed to get me parts from the aftermarket and a $50 off coupon since I totally wasn't expecting to drop hundreds of dollars that day. I would definitely work with her again.

Warranty service
    April 16, 2017

We had a scheduled appt. fot service. We were met by Christine Jalbert service tech. We were processed quickly and pleasantly. I had forgotten a coupo...n for a free car wash at home but the wash was included. When we returned the car was ready and clean. The service at Lia Toyota has always been exceptional for us. Our Highlander looks and runs great

Excellent service
    April 10, 2017

This is the second time that I've had Joe king help me with a service/repaired my Toyota 4Runner. He has exceptional customer service skills which inc...lude positive attitude, prompt service and following up with everything he promises. Its employees like Joe that has me going back to lia every time I need anything done including oil changes every other month.

Thanks for the great feedback, Beth! We're happy to hear that you had another great service experience with Joe, and that he has made sure that your 4...Runner is kept in great shape. We're glad he makes you feel confident and at ease, and that you are well accommodated each time! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Lia Toyota of Wilbraham

Service Advisor, Cynthia Patrick
    April 2, 2017

I bought a 2001 Tacoma used in 2005 from Lia Toyota in Wilbraham. Since that time, I've had all my maintenance, inspections and repairs needed for my ...truck done there. Although the other Service Advisors I dealt with over the years were OK, Cynthia has been the best. I've been dealing with Cynthia for over a year now, and whenever I need anything done, I specifically ask for her. Cynthia is very knowledgeable and has been a great help in advising me on any service needed to be done on my truck. What's also important to me, is that Cynthia is friendly and courteous. She really seems to care about the people she's dealing with.

Lia Toyota of Wilbraham