Bedard Bros

68 reviews

March 22, 2019

Hello Steve, how are you, hope all is well? Well thank you for the offer, but I am not confident with anyone from Bedard Brothers servicing my car. ... As soon as the initial smell of the terrible cleaning job wore off, All I could smell was remnants of Cigarette Smoke. When I turned the heat on Pet Hair was blowing out from underneath the seats. My dog has a fear of cars and has not been in my car!! The seats are stained and were not shampooed and by the time I finely received my floor mats the carpet was a mess. I do not mind cleaning the inside and outside of my car what so ever, but this car needs to be cleaned well so I can keep it that way. This is not your fault and please do not take in personally. I am truly disappointed in Bedard’s Detailing Crew Thanks Karen Ryan

January 16, 2019

Working with Bedard is the first good experience I've had with a car dealership, ever. I had specific medical needs for which most car dealerships... have been impatient , uncaring, and even dishonest. Bedard honored my medical needs and worked very hard to get me into a car that had everything I was looking for. Most dealerships promise they'll do this and that. Then, they pull the bait and switch. I'm particularly impressed with Bedard staff's honesty and transparency. No tricks, no manipulation. Just honest, hard working staff who helped me get into a car a love at a price that works for me. I'm also very pleased to have worked with a woman sales rep, Heather Bialis. She's fantastic as is Jessica! And then Rob, with whom I did the signing, was helpful, clear, and HONEST! I highly recommend Bedard for anyone but particularly women. THANK YOU BEDARD!

On behalf of everyone at Bedard Brothers, thank you for your kind words!

April 12, 2018

2 1/2 hours to have my snow tires changed out. Never ever do business with these people again. I was told 45 minutes on the phone. That and the constant... upselling to pretty much everyone in the waiting room.

Sorry for the slow tire change! As you know, when the first snowstorm is imminent everyone wants their snow tires mounted and when April comes all tho...se the snow tires come off and each service department has one tire machine. It was probably something we could have handled better for you! Again, I apologize for the excessive time it took. I don't know about the "constant upselling" but if they didn't alert a customer to a dangerous condition when they saw it they wouldn't be doing their job. I know they always check stuff I don't think about so some people, like me, need the extra set of eyes looking for things before they go wrong. That's just my opinion. I hope everything works out for you.

February 25, 2018

It's not surprising that I just saw a review from another woman who had also been told there was multiple things wrong with their vehicle. I will definitely... be getting a,second opinion as well.

This is definitely not the way we do business! If you feel you have been mislead by anyone at this dealership contact an owner in person, by phone or ...email. This is a family owned business with their name on the buildings and as many as seven Bedard family members working here on any day. Please let us resolve this issue!

February 19, 2018

I called them up days prior to my visit and they walked me through everything and had my paper work and vehicle ready for when I arrived. The vehicle I... wanted was in exceptional condition and well priced. My representative’s name was Tanner and he was beyond helpful. He was polite and very informative. They delivered my car at no cost to me. I called him up days after I received my vehicle and Tanner ON HIS DAY OFF, was still able to help me with my questions and concerns. I highly recommend this place and make sure you get Tanner. You can’t go wrong!

Thanks for the kind words! Tanner is a new salesperson and, as you wrote, he is just a great person and very enthusiastic about the automobile busines...s. By the way, Tanner works out of our Honda showroom but he can sell any of our brands and is knowledgeable in them all!

October 19, 2017

I came in for service on my 14 Dodge ram ,and while I was waiting I spoke with a salesman about trading in and the salesman looked at my truck and took... all my information regarding my trade, and told me he would get a hold of me on Monday. I have not heard from anyone in regards to this vehicle. That is very bad customer satisfaction . I will not be bringing in my vehicles there for service anymore if this is how I am treated . Thank you Shawn Roy

I know both the salesperson and our customer care center have tried to call you but the system won't allow them to see your contact information - you ...are on the DNC (do not call) list. I actually saw the email they sent to you in November that you opened, but the salesman could not call you and you didn't email back. I'm sorry for the horrible experience. If you need to talk about it we have a new service manager in Dodge that would be happy to listen. I hope we can clear this up and earn your business someday.

August 11, 2017

I saved over $3000 on a purchase of a new vehicle by driving up to Vermont- twice. Also, when I went to have a simple recall done, they made it sound... as though my vehicle was going to fall apart driving it home. I had my regular mechanic look at it, and he stated other than needed a new battery , it was in great working condition. I have heard from other women with similar experiences.

Hello "Unsatisfied Customer", Since this is an anonymous review I can't look at any records in my system to try to resolve your issue. I would offer ...that you use our service department if it is convenient for you and since it is a new vehicle it should all be covered by you warranty. I can't reply about the purchase either, not knowing the facts, which model was priced here vs. what you bought there, but in today's competitive car market a price difference like what you describe on the exact same car is nearly impossible. There has to be another factor. If you want me to research further please contact me directly. Thanks, Vincent McLean (413)743-0014 Ext.144

June 25, 2017

I have been a Bedard customer for more than 20 years having bought 12 Honda vehicles. Up until my most recent acquisition, the dealership has been nothing... but superb. Now that the manager has left, the experience last year was less than stellar. I did write to the owner about my disappointment. While the owner did respond, it was without much satisfaction. But I have to say the service department continues to be top notch. I've worked with Service Advisor Heather Bialas prior to yesterday's service. She greeted me by name. Was straight forward on what would be done and then when the car was serviced, explained one of the problems in great detail. With employees like Heather, I will continue to have my Honda vehicles serviced at Bedard.

Thank You! I'm sorry about the issue with sales but Heather was very happy when I told her about your review. She told me you travel out of your way t...o come here for service and we all appreciate your business! I know its a small gesture but I've added points on your Summit Club card for your next oil change. Thanks Again! -Vince

January 31, 2017

I couldn't agree more with your Featured Reviewer. I just bought my first Bedard Honda, a gorgeous, pre-owned CR-V, from Kathy Burgess and the experience... was exceptional. I've been taking my previous car, a Honda Civic, to Bedard for the last 5-6 years since my husband and I moved to the Berkshires and have always been very pleased with the on-time and accurate service I've received. So when it came time for a replacement, I began by first looking at the pre-owned cars Bedard had and found one that I test drove and that interested me. But I decided to look further to be sure I wasn't missing something better in our price range. I returned to Bedard to find that the one I liked had been sold but Kathy said that they had just gotten in another that I might like. When she drove it around to the front, I knew it was "the one". She knew exactly what I wanted and, from then on, Kathy took care of every detail and made sure it all came together for me on the day we were to pick it up. She and her Manager, Mike, are an unbeatable team. She now has a special place in my heart too!

What a wonderful review! Thanks for the personal touch! I think this is what makes us different; Kathy is on her 25th year of selling Honda's right h...ere at Bedard Bros. That's a lot of experience. You might not find another veteran salesperson like her if you visited a dozen Honda dealerships! That's why we call her the Honda Lady!

January 24, 2017

We just purchased a vehicle from them. The service was wonderful. Johanna Bradley was our associate and she was the best. We will be going back again... for future vehicles.

Thanks for the kind words! You'll find Johanna to be very knowledgeable and happy to help you with any questions you might have going forward. Thank ...you!