4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 759 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

759 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn from DealerRater.com

Fantastic buying experience!
    March 31, 2018

From the moment I stopped in to look at the Ioniq Hybrid until the moment I drove it off the lot, the buying experience was awesome. They went above a...nd beyond to get me into the car I wanted! Thank you so much!!!

Michael Lemoine

Garrett Hardy

Great experience
    March 27, 2018

I initially dealt with Natasha first when I requested a quote online. She was very prompt in responding to my emails during the business hours. When I... got into the dealership, I was assisted by Meagan and she was great. She was very courteous and was able to provide answers to all of the questions I had. I requested to have remote start installed and she called right away to get an appointment set up for the installation. Overall, it was a very satisfying experience.

Meagan Marquis

Natasha Pellot

Business Development Consultant

Stan is the best.
    March 26, 2018

5 Hyundai we have bought from him. Sold us his first. Just seen him dfiving threw and Hubbie bought a SantaFe. 7 years after my 4th. Was ment to be. ...Thanks Stan.

Stan Otoo-Genesis

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Mike Lemoine - How good is he?
    March 20, 2018

- He is Herb Chamber's Tom Brady. - Just hot home with my new Elantra. - A great experience - a perfect 10. - Herb, your lucky to have Mike!

Poor Service Department
    February 28, 2018

Took car in because needed transmission checked - after 4 hours waiting told it was bad and would need to be replaced. Gave Anthony my service rep th...e Warranty Information. It took 2 days for them to work with warranty people to confirm the mileage was under 113,000 (actual about 76,000). On Thursday ordered the transmission. Called Monday at 9am and was told the transmission was there and would take about a day to replace. Called Tuesday after noon (1.5 days later) and was told not today but tomorrow. Called today and was told now it would be Friday - how a 9 hour job turned into 40 no one can say. Rental car was only covered for 6 days - so there is 4 days that now come out of my pocket for no good reason.

Superb customer service
    February 19, 2018

Jeff Allen and Jean Jovan were instrumental in helping me achieve my goal of finding the perfect new car at a price I could afford. They made the ent...ire experience pleasant and even fun. I have purchased from the dealership before and had all my service done there in the past but i can say without a doubt this time these2 made it easy and stress free. Kudos to them both.

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is great to know that you found our team to be so accommodating. I will be sure to let Jean, Jeff and A...dam know that you spoke highly of them. Thank you again for these kind comments and we look forward to your next visit! Best, Rusty Clifford, General Manager

Jeff Allen

Adam Mician

General Sales Manager

Great deal second time around.
    February 6, 2018

We leased a Santa Fe Sport last year, we dealt with Ryan MacLean and received excellent service. The only problem we had is that with 5 grandsons w...e found the Sport small for us so we decided to talk to Ryan about possibly breaking the lease by upgrading to the full size Santa Fe. We went in last week and within an hour made the deal to upgrade to the larger car at a price we were comfortable with. We went back 2 days later after they Simonized it for us and picked up our sparkling clean car, we have about 400 miles on it now and couldn't be happier. Thanks Ryan!!!!

Ryan MacLean

10 star service in the purchase of a used car
    January 11, 2018

I GIVE THE SALESMAN RYAN AT HERB CHAMBERS 10 STARS IN ALL ASPECTS OF HIS SERVICE. RYAN WAS VERY ATTENTIVE TO OUR NEEDS AND WAS ONE OF FRIENDLIEST SALE...SMEN THAT I HAVE MET. RYAN WAS VERY PATIENT AND SPENT HOURS, AND ALWAYS WITH A GENUINE SMILE DEDICATED TO HELPING US TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THE CAR, NEVER PRESSUREING US TO BUY. TO ME IT WAS WELL WORTH DRIVING 150 MILES TO HERB CHAMBERS TO BUY THE CAR THAT WE WANTED. WHY? BECAUSE IT WAS LIKE MEETING A NEW FRIEND, A DESSERT STORM VET AS I WAS A VEITNAM ERROR VET. I NEVER MET A YOUNG MAN WITH THE HONESTY, INTEGRETY,AND CHARACTER THAT I FEEL HE HAS, NEVER IN 72 YEARS HAVE I MET A GREAT SALES PERSON AS RYAN AND FROM ALL THAT I HAVE TALKED TO AND SEEN IN HERB CHAMBERS HYUNDAI , THEIR ALL THE BEST. SO EVERYONE AND ALL YOU VETS REMMEBER HERB CHAMBERS AND ONE OF THE BEST IN AUTO SALES RYAN, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS! GARY N.Y.

Thank you, Gary, for leaving us your detailed feedback! We love to hear that our team is maintaining the high standards that we practice, and ensuring... that the whole process is enjoyable from start to finish. If any questions arise, please don't hesitate to contact us as we are here to help! Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Best, Rusty Clifford, General Manager

Best experience
    December 28, 2017

Michael went above and beyond to help me get a brand new car. I couldn???t be any more happy with the over all experience and with my new car.

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Thank you! We work very hard to provide our guests with exceptional customer service, and it is always a delight to read that our team members are exc...eeding our customers' expectations. Thank you for your business and we wish you a very Happy New Year! Rusty Clifford, General Manager

Happy Hyundai owner
    December 20, 2017

Unlike his rock 'n' roll namesake, this Steve Miller at Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn is no joker. This Sales and Leasing Consultant was knowledgeab...le, efficient, and completely professional when it came to selling me my new Tuscon. Highly recommended.

Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Stephen's commitment to excellence is always in the forefront and I¿¿¿m so glad that was reflected... in your experience. We truly value your business and hope to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come. Happy Holidays! Rusty Clifford, General Manager

Stephen Miller