Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Thursday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.

4.0

Anthony is a great addition to the service staff in

Anthony is a great addition to the service staff in Westborough! He kept me well informed on the status of my car.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Anthony is indeed a wonderful asset to our team and we can't wait to share these kind comments with him. We appreciate you visiting us here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough and hope to see you again next time!

I had 17 f250 there for random misfire Anthony called me

I had 17 f250 there for random misfire Anthony called me to keep me in loop through out the process I never felt like I didn’t know what was going on great job got truck back sooner then expected

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5-star review. We appreciate you sharing the positive feedback! - Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Always super responsive and helpful.

Always super responsive and helpful. Great communication. We service all our Ford vehicles here. Very competent.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're excited to hear your feedback and hope to continue to see you here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your auto needs!

My truck was leaking coolant.

My truck was leaking coolant. HC Westborough was able to diagnose and repair the problem quickly and efficiently.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars, Chris! We hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs!

Very friendly staff and very informative with all the

Very friendly staff and very informative with all the services in Service department! waiting area is very clean and I was able to do some work while I was waiting. Has free water and coffee. Also they have snack machine for purchase.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're delighted to hear that your experience with us was such a positive one and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs!

Good service care about customers they are there to help

Good service care about customers they are there to help you remember your needs and find them for you

Dealer response

So glad we delivered a 5 star experience! We hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future auto needs.

I had my car in for service everything went extremely

I had my car in for service everything went extremely well better than could be expected the mail at the desk was very generous with his time explain to me what they were going to do he also checked if there any recalls on my car the service was done quicker than I expected

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars, Jimmy! We're glad that your experience with us was such a positive one and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future auto needs.

Great customer service, very happy with work on vehicle.

Great customer service, very happy with work on vehicle. Excellent communication. Using the garage 4 years now. Always a positive experience.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! Until the next time we meet. Take care! - Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

From start to completion, we found the people involved at

From start to completion, we found the people involved at Herb Chambers Ford very helpful and informative. Both the sales rep, David Chapin, and the finance manager, Jay Gonzalez, were attentive to our needs and extremely cordial. They ensured that we were comfortable through the entire process. It was the first new car acquisition for us in 14 years; thus, the formalities were new to us in many aspects. The car was immaculate, when handed over to us. Given that the vehicle has a sophisticated on-board electronic system, the guidance we received to take advantage of the functionality was invaluable. We look forward to a solid relationship with Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough in the years to come.

Dealer response

Thank you for giving our Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team the opportunity to earn your business! We're happy to hear David & Jay made the experience a smooth one for you and we'll be sure to share these kind comments with them. Enjoy your new vehicle and we'll see you next time!

Good service, personable employees, and quality work in a

Good service, personable employees, and quality work in a timely fashion. I would not hesitate to use this dealership again. Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Paul! We appreciate the kind words and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs.