Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Thursday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.

2.0

My two last visits were a disaster.

My two last visits were a disaster. The brake job that was scheduled for 1 took 4 days No communication. Was not told anything. The other visit was similar Will think long and hard before returning

Dealer response

Hello - thank you for sharing your recent experience. We're sorry to learn that your experience was not up to our standard, and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Thanks, Miguel Silva - General Manager - msilva@herbchambers.com

Always great service.

Always great service. Easy process to make appointment. Easy drop off and pick up. Any no issues with service.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five-star review, Mike! We appreciate it. We hope to see you here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for all of your future automotive needs.

They provided upfront pricing and timely service.

They provided upfront pricing and timely service. Described solutions to a couple other issues and ordered parts.

Dealer response

Thank you for your excellent review! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you out in the future! -Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

I am very pleased with all of the services provided me

I am very pleased with all of the services provided me regarding my vehicle purchase. Very professional and accommodating.staff. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough with your business! We appreciate your kind feedback and hope to see you again next time!

They were able to work within a mutually acceptable deal

They were able to work within a mutually acceptable deal for us both. I can hardly wait for my car to arrive

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! Your business is greatly appreciated by all of us here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough and we hope we can be of service to you again in the future!

Bought 3cars from them and found them very good to work

Bought 3cars from them and found them very good to work with. Also have service done there with no issues

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough with your sales & service needs! We're grateful for your support and look forward to your next visit!

Very polite.

Very polite. Advised me of work that needs to be done before doing it. I always go back for repairs and oil changes.

Dealer response

We're pleased to hear you are confident coming to Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough for your service needs! Thank you for leaving your review, Margaret!

Rick and the entire crew were top notch.

Rick and the entire crew were top notch. From the initial phone call to the moment I was giving back my vehicle they were truly a 5 Star service center. They were extremely helpful, professional and very knowledgeable. I came to them with an issue on my 2022 F250 and they resolved it right away while keeping me informed the entire time. They are my new go to for any service, parts or vehicle I need . Highly recommend and if I could give them 100 stars I would!

Dealer response

Rick and the team are glad your experiences at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough have been so positive, Nick! Thank you for trusting us with your 2022 F-250! We hope to see you again!

We have purchased 2 cars from Herb Chambers of

We have purchased 2 cars from Herb Chambers of Westborough. Dealt with Paul Scannell both times. He greets you at the door, takes all the time you need and makes buying a car a pleasant experience. Financing and Service Department are very kind and helpful. Giving Paul 5 stars.

Dealer response

Thank you for being a Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough customer! We're so glad that Paul continues to earn your support and we'll be sure to share these kind comments with him. Take care and well see you next time!

Outstanding Sales Service, 2nd Truck purchased there from

Outstanding Sales Service, 2nd Truck purchased there from the same Sales Person for that reason.

Dealer response

We appreciate you trusting the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team with your loyal business! Enjoy your new truck and we'll see you next time!