Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Thursday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.

I had service appointment.

I had service appointment. I was signed in right away. Person explained possible wait time and when work completed brought paperwork showing what was done. Very efficient and simple.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Annette! We appreciate you trusting the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team with your service needs and look forward to seeing you next time!

Service was absolutely incredible.

Service was absolutely incredible. Cesar was so helpful and knowledgeable. I was able to get everything taken care of in less time than anticipated and at a lower estimate than anticipated. I feel relieved that my car is running smoothly again. The waiting area was comfortable and the wifi was strong enough for me to get my work done.

Dealer response

We are so proud to hear that Cesar could take great care of you at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough! Thank you very much!

As usual, service today was excellent, which I have come

As usual, service today was excellent, which I have come to expect. I needed some work done in addition to my regular maintenance. The work was finished when expected. The bill was actually lower than estimated. I enjoy the waiting area and the coffee. There is a Ford dealer in my city, but I choose to drive a half hour each way to get the Herb Chambers service.

Dealer response

This is great feedback for our team! We're happy we could get you quality care at a lower price than expected! Thank you for having confidence in Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough, Steve!

4.0

Compliments to Cesar at service desk.

Compliments to Cesar at service desk. He was very friendly and helpful. It would be a nice touch if a quick vacuum of floors was done.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review and feedback - we will pass it along to our team for further consideration. Your business is much appreciated by all of us here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough and we hope to see you again next time!

4.0

This is my fourth vehicle from Herb Chambers As always

This is my fourth vehicle from Herb Chambers As always very satisfied excellent service ease doing business

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting our team at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Great place.

Great place. Service department is numbers one!! They were very accommodating and provided a loaner to make life easier. Great job.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team with your service needs! We appreciate your review and look forward to your next visit!

Super easy process to buy my daughter a new car.

Super easy process to buy my daughter a new car. It arrived spotless and the sales team was very professional

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team with the purchase of your daughter's vehicle! We hope she enjoys her new set of wheels!

It was all around good.

It was all around good. Sales people were nice and helpful. It was quick and easy

Dealer response

We love hearing from our satisfied customers! See you next time at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough!

Excellent reception.

Excellent reception. Tony from service depot was very professional - quick and to the point. Fair prices for the work.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Zack! We're so happy that Tony earned your 5-stars! See you next time at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough!

They fit my vehicle right in and explained everything

They fit my vehicle right in and explained everything they had to do & how long

Dealer response

This is great to hear! Thank you for coming to Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough!