Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Thursday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–8:00pm
Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–4:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough from DealerRater.

Unresponsive,

Avoid this dealership at all costs. My car has 2 recalls on it currently. Five months ago I scheduled an appointment to get it resolved. After rearranging my work schedule around the time to drop off my car, I arrived to the dealership to find out that the repair would take a week. That is all fine, however they were unable to provide a rental car for me. Two more occasions I had an appointment, with Rick the manager knowing I would need a rental, (as most people would be unable to be without a vehicle for a whole week) . Both times I was met with excuses as to why they did not have a rental. Since it’s been almost 6 months now that I have been unable to resolve the recalls on my vehicle that include serious safety issues, I called yet again to be told that there is no rental car that can be provided to me. A month ago I was told I was “next in line” to get the rental, and am now being told I’m “fifth” in line. For the past 1/2 of a year I have spent more time going to this dealership thinking I could have the recall resolved, just to be turned away by Rick, with a different excuse each time. Luckily for me, I made one call to another dealership and they have rentals available no problem, and will be able to fix my car next week. Please avoid Ford in Westborough, as they have made it clear over and over again that they are unwilling to help a loyal Ford customer.

Dealer response

Hello Rafael, We understand your frustration and appreciate you bringing these details to our attention. Without customer input, we cannot improve how we operate to better serve your needs. We will present this information to our team and hope that you will reach out to us to discuss this in the near future. Thank you, Miguel Silva - General Manager - msilva@herbchambers.com

1.0

Avoid this dealership at all costs.

Dealer response

Everything has gone better than one could expect.

Everything has gone better than one could expect. The service was completed before the scheduled time. The staff was pleasant and easy to work with

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars, Jimmy! We hope to see you back! -Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Herb Chambers always takes good care of my vehicle.

Herb Chambers always takes good care of my vehicle. Staff is always accommodating to my needs. Came in for a battery and they saw there was a recall and they took care of it at the same time.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that your visit was such a positive one. We hope to see you back! -Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough

Whole process was easy.

Whole process was easy. Offered me a more than fair trade for my car. No haggling, no games - really straightforward. Great staff!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope we have the opportunity to do so again in the future. Take care! - The Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough Team

I’m a customer of Herb Chamber Ford for over 10

I’m a customer of Herb Chamber Ford for over 10 years… Never had a problem, never had anything to complaint or to say anything bad about it. Im extremely happy with everything. Specially their; Professional and Reliable Service. With outstanding Customer Service. Focus on the details and prompt efficiency at every visit. Anthony was great! Definitely above and beyond on customer service. A real asset to this company.(you guys better keep him)… he is great. Very polite, knowledgeable, professional and helpful with all the questions or concerns they I may had. I had two of my cars serviced “back-to-back), for maintenance and he found some recalls and had that solved as well, didn’t even need to ask. And they really do a great job. Im happy and pleased. Herb Chambers Ford! Is the Best dealership in the area, that’s for sure. Thank you for everything and wish you all well and success on everything you guys do.

Dealer response

Thank you for all of your support over the past 10 years! We're honored to have you as a Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough customer and can't wait to share these kind comments with Anthony & the team. Take care and we'll see you at your next visit!

4.0

Scheduled “The Works” service, dropped the truck off the

Scheduled “The Works” service, dropped the truck off the night before. Dealer has the truck available to them all day. When I picked it up I learned they didn’t perform all of the service, I wasn’t notified, I wasn’t even told when I picked it up. Found out by reading the invoice. Now I need to find my own parts and reschedule the the work or do it myself. Was disappointed with the service this trip.

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused by this experience and will make sure the situation gets looked into with our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly if you'd like to speak with us in greater detail. Thanks again, Miguel Silva - General Manager - msilva@herbchambers.com

Consumer response

Thank you Mr. Siva for the follow-up. Your Service Manager, Mr. Rick Gadway, reached out to solve the situation.

They answered all my questions They helped me fill out

They answered all my questions They helped me fill out all my forms explained all the features of the car

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Donna! We appreciate you trusting the Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough team with your business and hope we have the privilege of working with you again in the future!

Great service!

Great service! I’m always happy with the quality of service at this place. Luke as well as the service crew were very knowledgeable and professional. There were able to get my car fixed and ready very quickly! Keep up the great service!

Dealer response

This makes us so happy to hear! We're pleased that Luke has helped you feel at ease having your car serviced at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough! Thank you for being a loyal customer!

1.0

I have to say I was very disappointed I went to get new

I have to say I was very disappointed I went to get new front tires at 11:00 and told them that the Herb dealership did the recall work on the back today and the alignment was never done on the back and they said that it should have had a 4 wheel alignment. I would never purchase a car from your dealership as you cut corners to save a buck. Mike

Dealer response

Hi Mike, thanks for providing us with this review. We would love to hear more about your experience here at Herb Chambers Ford of Westborough, as we value customer voices above all else. Please feel free to reach out to us so we can ensure your next visit will be a positive one! Miguel Silva - General Manager - msilva@herbchambers.com