Harr Toyota

111 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 19, 2019

Buyer Beware!!! Make sure you bring your potential purchase to a qualified mechanic/inspector who can verify the condition of the vehicle and make sure... IT WASN'T IN AN ACCIDENT!!! My advice...... "Stay Away from Harr Toyota of Worcester"

May 23, 2019

Harr Toyota Service routinely struggles with its ability to communicate, follow through and deliver its service expectations to its customers. This resulted... in recall parts not ordered for our service appointment, follow-up appointments lost, and continued endless promises for callback with little to no follow through. We brought our Harr Purchased, certified pre-owned TRD PRO 4 Runner in April 2017. We brought it in for service on 3/30/19 for an airbag recall and rust perforation above the original factory windshield. Despite confirming our online appointment and receiving a confirmation phone call, Harr Toyota service failed to have the airbag ordered when our family arrived for service. Harr Toyota Service rescheduled us to 4/13 at 11:15. At this appointment, Harr did have the airbag in stock but informed us they would not be able to look at our rust concern despite having a 2nd scheduled appointment to do so. The service technician explained that this something the service manager himself would have to look at and he is not in on Saturdays. This would prove to be a challenge for our young family as my wife and I both work M-F. Harr Toyota Service assured us a phone call by someone for Monday, the latest, with a plan to move forward. After no call on Monday, I called Tuesday 4/16 and left a message, again on Wednesday 4/17 and again on Thursday 4/18 all with the same result; no callback or follow up. Since communication with Harr directly was proving impossible, we called Toyota corporate on 4/19 to make an appointment with Harr through Toyota directly. We were placed on a conference call with Toyota Corporate and Harr Toyota simultaneously. The young lady on the phone from Harr Toyota gave me an appointment for 4/24 at 7:45 and provided a confirmation email. We dropped off our vehicle the evening before for our scheduled 4/24 appointment. I was informed my appointment in which I spoke to a physical person and received a confirmation email from Harr Toyota Service was "not in the system". There was no trace of it at all. I proceeded to show the advisor, Tony Gonzalez, my appointment confirmation email and he diligently entered my information manually. Tony was professional and courteous and tried his best despite a clear lack of organizational structure by Harr Toyota service. Harr Toyota service was unable to determine the cause of the rust above the windshield and advised me that the service manager (Hassan) and a regional field technician (Ted H.) were working on the rust issue and would advise us. For the next 4 weeks, we received no communication from Harr Toyota. We assumed (wrongfully) that Harr Toyota would give us a refined, manicured response with a cause and remedy for our concerns regarding rust. We just wanted to know what was going on, if it was a safety issue, and what their recommendation was. We figured a longer response meant a more diligent process. This was not the case. The only communication came from, of all places, Toyota Corporate. They would call every few days to check on us. They would call Harr Toyota while they were on the phone with me and could never get representative on the phone from Harr Toyota. Harr Toyota also struggled to get timely responses to the notes left for them by Toyota Corporate to contact us. On 5/16/19 I received my first direct contact from Harr Toyota's Service manager Shay Hassan, via email, regarding follow up on our work order. Mr. Hassan apologized for the delay and noted he was creating a work-order for us to "document a discussion." at the request of Toyota corporate. The work order from Mr. Hassan was supposed to reflect our concern, a cause, and a remedy to solve our problem. Instead, we received incorrect comments, personal comments, and disconnected information not related to the original work order. We hope Harr Toyota Service does a deep reflective self study of how it treats its customers in totality.

• August 22, 2013

I came in with a trade, asked what I could get for it and walked out with a car. No hassle, no haggle, no worries. I explained that the trade in would... determine my actions and they quickly evaluated the vehicle to avoid wasting my time. I knew the price and availability of the car I wanted before arriving thanks to their accurate website.

October 19, 2018

A bunch of clowns that can’t handle small issue. It is sad that Toyota Corp hires a bunch of idiots to run their businesses. I had a small dent on my... bumper and cant even fix right by idiot tom harr body shop repairs...

September 30, 2018

Overpriced n bad salesperson. I recently purchased a car from them n agreed to bedliner n tonneau. Bought car to them to install n the tonneau cover that... they promised is an aftermarket. This is never to me again after this..a bad dealer to for new car

August 28, 2018

I may window shop at other dealerships, but you will always end up back at Harr, got a great deal on a 2018 Toyota..... got great money on my trade-in....... I will not hesitate too turn to them in the future, for my next automobile.

May 16, 2018

Dealer said they will match price and even beat other competitors. They are Big Liar. If you have time to go to this dealer, you should spend it to do... something else. Not worth it. One word "Stay Away from Harr Toyota of Worcester".

November 28, 2016

Kevin Morais and Laura Lawrence was the greatest to work with. I was very happy with their professionalism, knowledge of the product and understanding... of my needs. I had the greatest experience working with them. Thank you both so very much for excellent customer service. You both exceeded my expectations of getting a vehicle . You both are a very big asset to the owner, Harr Motor Group and the community you serve. Annavis Rav 4 2017

August 25, 2016

I paid in full for my purchase on May 25th, 2016 but was able to pick up my car only on July 22nd! Almost 2 months later! All that time they promised every... week that my car would be ready the following week. They made me register my car with Harr Toyota, and for that I had to pay additional almost $700. When I called them to ask about the status of my car they didn’t answer my questions, they just promised to call in 1 hour or so, but they didn’t. Sometimes they just transferred my call to somebody, where I was automatically transferred to leave a voice message. Even when I called to the general sales manager and explained that situation, he did nothing, he just also transferred my call to the voice message machine. Terrible customer service. In the end, they installed a remote control starter as a complementary. I will never ever shop again at Harr Toyota. If you’re thinking to buy a car from them, think it twice. I strongly do not recommend this company.

May 31, 2016

Visited for routine service on 2011 Avalon (purchased from Harr); as always, prompt, courteous, friendly; like the free breakfast/lunch idea (picked up... at Panera's) - much better than other dealerships; in almost 5 years of going there for service, have never had an issue