Harr Toyota

111 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 11, 2016

Brian was very helpful with my first service appointment at Harr. Perhaps next time I will get a chance to have complimentary Panera for lunch!

March 5, 2016

went looking for a new truck i had agood idea of what i wanted before i went had a great experience with the person iworked with at harr his name was gerry... diaz he answersed all my questions and should me what they had on the lot but they did not have the color truck so they would see if they could locate one igave them a deposit and he called back a few days later annd said that they found one in vermont making sure that istill wanted it so it came in a few days it was the truck i wanted 2016 tacoma in trd offroad in inferno .they let me know it would be in on wednesday and i could pick it up on thursday had a great experience threw whole process with everyone i dealt with thank you harr toyota great place to buy a new vehicle

Thanks for a great review, Vincent! I actually worked with Jerry in helping find that Inferno Tacoma! Glad we could help get you exactly what you wa...nted...

December 25, 2015

I had chronic air pressure loss with my Toyota Venza tires I had originally bought from the dealership after just 25K miles. I was getting frustrated with... consistent tire repairs, and was advised to get new set of tires. At the end of the day the management team re-evaluated my situation, and basically paid half the price of the cost of the 4 new tires. I also got an interior cleaning done which I will rate 5 star (far better than other cleaning services I had used in the past). I am rating this dealership a 5 star for customer service.

December 12, 2015

I leased a 2016 corolla from Harr in May and have also had two services and I have had nothing but exceptional service throughout. Sales people were friendly... and honest, got two years service which has covered everything (plug and rotate leaky tire, oil, fluids, etc) service people have been great, fast and accommodating, they inspected and got plates for me, and offer free car washes. Moved from Worcester to Gloucester and still drive to the Woo to service at Harr.

Thank you for being loyal, and committed to us-- we'll definitely stay loyal and committed to getting you the best service!

December 5, 2015

the sales lady Ms. Pickering(sic) was excellent and helpful and it was a pleasure doing business with her

December 3, 2015

The entire process was a great experience. Kara was great in helping me find what was right for me. I recommend Kara as she is interested in what is right... for me not what the dealership may push since they are not commissioned sales agents. I did like the fact that Dan from Allstate was on location to assist. That one stop shopping really is a time saver. Martin their sales manager siting down after to review and make certain I knew the maintenance schedule, review how the staff performed, even made sure I knew where the care wash was for my free car washes really brought the deal full circle in that they really want to make certain I have the right car for me, I'm happy, and look for continued customers for generations. That is earning business not just selling a car! Thanks Stephen.

Can't get upset reading a review like THIS... thank you very much, Stephen, for the kind words!

December 2, 2015

I was shopping to buy a used car and I did travel to different towns in Massachusetts (over an hour drive) ;I was not satisfied with their customer service;... at HARR , customer service, sales rep and great deal made me change my mind and I end up with a brand new car. very happy with my purchase

December 2, 2015

This is the third vehicle I've purchased from Harr Toyota. The sales rep was James H. I went there knowing which vehicle I wanted. Never did James try... to upsell me. He made sure I understood the price listed on this car would change if I opted for zero financing instead of the rebate offered. He answered all my questions fully, taking the time to fully explain the features of the car that I was not familiar with. I was given the usual choices for purchasing warranties, gap insurance, fabric protection and everything else, but there was absolutely no pressure.

November 26, 2015

Great service. 10 out of 10. Gave me a complimentary lunch even!

November 19, 2015

Estimate was accurate, work was well done and on time.

Short, and sweet... Glad we could make your experience here of similar description! See you down the road, whenever you need us, Bill! Thanks again!