Harr Toyota

111 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 18, 2015

Great service rendered by an attentive staff. I could not ask for better.

November 18, 2015

Very nice service!! I'm happy with their quick maintenance every time I visit.

November 17, 2015

Although I don't have to go to Harr since my car isn't under warranty anymore I choose to because it is a no brainer. They don't sell me a service I don't... need and its repaired right the first time.

November 8, 2015

My wife and I knew exactly what we wanted and exactly what we would say “yes” to. We were also short on time. So, I called in advance and explained exactly... what we wanted (to buy out my wife’s Prius, gave them the buyout price from the leasing company) and exactly what we had for a trade in, including the trade in’s mileage. I asked them “can they get me at least near $12,000 financed?” Without hesitation, was told “yeah, we should be able to get near there.” Showed up in person, the best they could do would have had us financing almost $16,000. I was also told they don’t negotiate. Everyone, including family members and staff, get the same purchase price and trade-in value (which is solely based on auction-value) on their cars. Wasted an hour and half of our time on a day when we were already pressed for time, hence the reason I called in advance. 4 days later, I was contacted by Steve. Gave him my cell number so we could text. EVERYTHING he told me was somewhere between misleading or blatant lies. I gave him the purchase price, trade-in value, fees, APR, and amount of free maintenance which was offered by a competitor. He told me point blank they WILL beat that offer. I asked for numbers in advance given my first experience with the dealership. At that time he then asked what we were trying to purchase and what I had for a trade in. So, he told me they WILL beat an offer and he didn’t even know what we were buying or what we had for a trade-in. I told him we wanted to buy out my wife’s lease and the trade-in vehicle. He, again, said they WILL beat the offer. I, again, asked for numbers. He said we needed to be there in person for a good deal. Told him I wasn’t going there without the offer in advance. Was told “an hour of my time should be worth over $1,000.” I asked him to confirm that he was, in fact, going to save me at least $1,000 and where that savings was coming from (APR, purchase price, trade-in, etc). Silence. The next day he texted me and said the reason he couldn’t give me numbers is because they manager who first looked at my trade-in wasn’t in the office, and didn’t leave pictures. So, when he said for a second time that they WILL beat the other offer and when he said he could save me over $1,000, he still didn’t have all the information or even have numbers in front of him as he had no idea what they could on our trade-in. I’m glad I pushed him for the numbers so that I didn’t waste my time....again. Stay away!

I've responded to this same write up on other pages... but just wanted to reiterate that Steve was new to our dealership back when this occurred-- he'...s still here now-- and gets great reviews from our customers. His job is to bring an opportunity through the door; so I'm sorry for the confusion in him saying your visit COULD be worth $1000 to you if we re-appraised your vehicle. With no way to truly tell; he was just trying to give each of you an opportunity to review your situation.

October 27, 2015

I had a very good experience and im so happy with my toyota.

October 26, 2015

It was a great buying experience. I felt very comfortable with the experience and came away with a great new car!

October 24, 2015

Prompt, courteous service. Good communication and delivered when promised.

October 24, 2015

I went in to 'window shop' because my beloved xB wasn't going to make it through another winter. The bumpers would have thrown themselves as far away from... the car as they could if they saw another couple of inches of snow. I can't say enough about Danielle & Derek. They were both straight up & never pushy. They made me feel like they were looking out for my best interests. No extras were shoved down my throat. Danielle had sensible recommendations which I appreciated. This would be the 3rd car I've gotten from Harr & all 3 experiences were good. No pressure equals no paranoia on the customer's part. & I'm about as gullible as they come. I researched the 2 RAV 4's in which I was interested & both were offered at a very fair price. Thank you, Danielle & Derek. I will return again.

October 19, 2015

Hands down, the best car purchasing experience I've ever had. Even thought I didn't pay more, I would have paid more for the excellent service. Great... job Harr Toyota!! Thanks!

Thank you for the kind words! We're here, and ready to help with any of your vehicular needs in Parts, Service, or Sales down the road... Enjoy your... new vehicle!

October 18, 2015

Amanda was great at recommending tires and getting me scheduled quickly

Glad to hear, Meg! Amanda, and the rest of our team works hard to pair the right fit for our customer's budgets without sacrificing performance... Gl...ad to hear you got the right tires for vehicle in a timely manner!