• I love it!

First I want to thank SHEILA NIEVES for her patience and great help. I walked in grossinger looking for a used car because I knew my credit wasn't good enough at all for a new car and I don't know what she did but I drove out of there on a new 2016 Chevy Cruze my wife and kids love it thanks to SHEILA and all the staff at grossinger Chevy in Palatine for making it possible for me and family I will recommend this place to everybody ¿¿

• Without exception, the worst service

Without exception, this dealership will never do what they say they will. If you're looking for a dealership where you'll need to make not less than 3 calls to solve any problem, this is the one for you! In my experience, it takes 2-3 emails, 3-4 phone calls/messages, and a certified letter in order for anyone to respond. And then, your address will be incorrect, your phone number will be wrong, or some other excuse for why they can't follow through in a timely way. The team here is disorganized at best, and at worst, they ignore your concerns intentionally. I don't think there is a more impossible-to-deal-with dealership in the Midwest.

• Chevrolet

I am in early process of looking for a car for my daughter. They were not pushy and very professional.

• The last place I'll ever shop!

I am SO happy with my new chevy. I hate going through this but Eugene and Ray made me feel first class the entire way. Best first phone call to a dealer to the end where I signed my papers, super great guys! 5 stars for ray and eugene!

• Mary Schilke

Ray my salesman was really very helpful & understanding of my situation I will buy from him again for sure

• Mohsen ostah

Ray and Louis were very helpful and friendly . Great people to deal with . It was a pleasure dealing with them

• X139263

I visited to this facility for the first time and i am very impressed by their punctuality and promptness. Customer service rep is very friendly and efficient.

• Extremely Positive Experience

The communications were comfortable and clear. I was impressed with the flexibility of the free shuttle service that transported me to and from my home. The repair was also completed in a timely manner which allowed me to pick up my daughter from school at the proper time and place. Thank you! I plan to continue using their services to care for my vehicle.

• Carlos at Grossinger Hyundai

Carlos and The staff at Grossinger Hyundai were a pleasure to deal with. They worked with me and my wife past closing to make sure we were satsified. It made car buying fun again!! Thank you, Larry Nierman

• Great service!

I just bought a 2017 Chevy Cruze. I love the car and the deal I got. Very friendly and helpful people at Grossinger. I will be a future customer!!