Grossinger Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I love it!
    November 5, 2016

First I want to thank SHEILA NIEVES for her patience and great help. I walked in grossinger looking for a used car because I knew my credit wasn't goo...d enough at all for a new car and I don't know what she did but I drove out of there on a new 2016 Chevy Cruze my wife and kids love it thanks to SHEILA and all the staff at grossinger Chevy in Palatine for making it possible for me and family I will recommend this place to everybody ¿¿

They did a great job with my truck.
    March 12, 2018

I was very happy with the service. They got me in quick and they got me out quick. Which is what I like and want good job Grossinger.

Excellent service,Excellent staff, Rich Carsello
    February 21, 2018

As long as Rich Carasello (GM) and Julian (sales person) work at this dealer, I will continue to buy from them. They made this process painless and g...ot the price for my trade and my price on my new car. Very impressed with their professionalism and willingness to work for me and my needs. Thank You!!

Great experience with the salesman, Justin!
    February 7, 2018

Purchased a 2015 GMC Acadia Denali. The salesman and sales manager were great throughout the process. They notified me as soon as they located this ...vehicle for me. Justin made this process as painless as possible. Will buy from him again.

Not good!
    January 13, 2018

Had to keep asking for things to be done over and over again. No one would take ownership. It was supposed to be a certified car but fell short by the...ir definition and what Hyundai says is. Loan process was the highlight of doing business.

Firstly, I'm sorry you did not have a five star experience with us; however, we do have both a Chevy and Hyundai store at the same corner. Although t...his review was left for our Chevy store, I'm wondering if it might be for our Hyundai store instead because you reference a Hyundai vehicle. Please contact Tobin, our Hyundai General Manager, at 847-348-6700 to discuss your experience. We strive for only the best experience for our customers and would appreciate the feedback.

Best Experience! Work With Mark Lorenz!
    December 20, 2017

I has and amazing experience working with Mark Lorenz at Grossinger. He was very nice and easy to talk to. It took us a while to get the payment to wh...ere I felt comfortable, but Mark never pushed me and we were able to make a deal. I will defiantly recommend this dealership and Mark to my friends and family.

Thank you so much for the feedback. We try to satisfy all of our customers needs so they drive off comfortable with their experience and their purcha...se. We appreciate earning your business.

Customer
    December 8, 2017

Great staff! Very approachable and willing to help!

Not Disappointed
    December 6, 2017

After an initial drive of a vehicle I could afford, the asked a few questions to put me in the vehicle I wanted. I have never experienced this before....

Amazing experience! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
    December 5, 2017

***I know this is long, please read through to the end!!**After a month of searching for a car, with very specific ideas in mind ( A Nissan Sentra,eit...her SV or SR(not the base model) with less than 30,000 miles, an initial price point of 10k*, fully auto, cruise and all controls on the stearing wheel, as well as a charcoal interior. Yes. I know this was alot to ask for, but Grossinger TOTALLY came through! They were the very last dealer I went to, and had ONE in stock that met everything I listed. The best part? After looking at that silver one, Kevin (one of the newer salesman) came to me and told me that they JUST got another one in. An even better one!! Not only did iterything I wanted, but it was a better color (charcoal grey, with e black interior) and even better? This one h d only 19k miles on it! 12k less than the silver one I was looking at to begin with!!! And since they "owned it", they were able to go down on price for me!! Needless to say, I bought that one, and couldn't be happier!! So- that's the car. Now let me get into the sales team: I would initially give sales a 3/4 star, and ONLY because it seemed I was working with 3 different people, at different times. But it got better. I finally talked to the manager, and he worked everything out for me, and I was able to buy the car for 2k less, AND He added 2 brand new tires, a FULL detail, inside and out, AND a written agreement to have any and all scratches and dings fixed. Third man was amazing! The best part was, after being at the dealership for about 4-5 hours, when I finally got to the finance department to finish paperwork, the gentleman, I believe his name was Michael, and sure his last name was Baker- he was so witty and fun to work with, and made the long wait worth it. Mr Baker was the best! Hats off to him! So, to make a long story short- I am thrilled with my new car, as well as the service I received from the staff. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Grossinger Chevy for your car buying needs! I will def be coming back is there is ever a time when I need anything car related! THANK YOU, KEVIN, Mr BAKER, AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO HELPED ME!!! You made buying a car very easy! Sincerely, Nicole Baker

Without exception, the worst service
    October 13, 2017

Without exception, this dealership will never do what they say they will. If you're looking for a dealership where you'll need to make not less than 3... calls to solve any problem, this is the one for you! In my experience, it takes 2-3 emails, 3-4 phone calls/messages, and a certified letter in order for anyone to respond. And then, your address will be incorrect, your phone number will be wrong, or some other excuse for why they can't follow through in a timely way. The team here is disorganized at best, and at worst, they ignore your concerns intentionally. I don't think there is a more impossible-to-deal-with dealership in the Midwest.

Grossinger Chevrolet