• I love it!

First I want to thank SHEILA NIEVES for her patience and great help. I walked in grossinger looking for a used car because I knew my credit wasn't good enough at all for a new car and I don't know what she did but I drove out of there on a new 2016 Chevy Cruze my wife and kids love it thanks to SHEILA and all the staff at grossinger Chevy in Palatine for making it possible for me and family I will recommend this place to everybody ¿¿

• Principal

I was very pleased with Patrick Garcia. He was helpful and courteous. I really enjoy my new Malibu.

• Great, fast service! Very accommodating

Great fast service. Excellent customer service. Walked in and out in less than 2 hours with a new car.

• Great Service

I was extremely please with the overall visit I had and came away with a good deal on a 2017 Lease. The staff was courteous and very helpful. They were attentive to my needs and got me out of there in no time. My Sales Consultant Carlos Perez was friendly and knowledgeable. Nick the Finance manager was also very knowledgeable and efficient. I would recommend others to visit Grossinger Hyundai if they are looking to purchase a new vehicle.

• Grossinger Chevy. place to go

Want a good deal and great service, go to Grossinger Chevy in Palatine. Patrick Garcia great Sales Rep. Very helpful

• BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

First off I have to say Zak Livas has been the best sales person I have ever bought a car from and I get a newer car almost every two years or so. He was very good at his job. I will recommend anyone to Grossinger Chevrolet in Palatine. Keep up the good work guys. Thanks to Joe also.

• Great Place to buy a new car

Having been 13 years I decided it was time to buy a new car. Walked into Grossinger Chevrolet in Palatine. I was greeted and by Zak Livas and he made sure that he found me the right car.

• Chevy Cruze

Everyone was very polite and friendly. We had a long drive and really appreciated the coffee we were offered as soon as we arrived. Zac Lucas was a pleasure to work with and found the perfect vehicle for us. The financing end of the transaction went quickly and the gentleman was very friendly. Ours was a very positive experience. We would recommend this dealership to all our friends. Thank You! ¿

• painful

Would not recommend anyone to step foot into any Grossinger store EVER. Can't believe someone would conduct business the way they do there.

• Suburban

Everyone did all they could to make our experience a great one!

Everyone did all they could to make our experience a great one!