New 888-276-3828 Dealer Website
Used 888-474-0045 Email Dealer
Service 866-396-9812

• Love Love Love Joey, he is the MAN.....

I think Joey is the best. I swear as much running back and forth to the Managers he did to make me happy, I MUST BUY HIM A NEW PAIR OF SNEAKERS. I wouldn't go anywhere else to get a truck.... If you go in and look at any vehicles make sure you ask for JOEY.

• Service

very courteous, kept me informed. Have serviced here for several years based on work location, and have never been disappointed.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Easy transaction!

I wanted to buy an American car and I had a price in mind. Framingham Ford was my first dealer stop. I worked with Gerry Feehily, he was able to find several vehicles on the lot that would accomodate my budget. He sold me on the Ford Escape. Gerry was able to find one on the lot that offered the Ford Pass (auto start and many other features) through Ford's App. This is a super included add on . I was sold and out of there in just a few hours. I'll definitely go back to Framingham Ford and ask for Gerry.

Steve, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• My experience on 3/8 and 3/10/17 @ Framingham Ford

Thanks, Kathleen! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

It was a wonderful and quick two visits. I had some regular maintenance done first day and Dave had to order a part. I came back in two days and new part was installed quickly and I was out of there. Dave was pleasant, knowledgeable and nice to work with.

• Ford Service

Always the best service. Jim Foley is great! I highly recommend Framingham Ford.

• Everything went well.

Everything was taken care of to satisfaction. Dropped off car in the morning, got ride to work and picked it up the next day.

• *****

Great Experience! Service was on time and pricing as expected.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Steven!

Great Experience! Service was on time and pricing as expected.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Steven!

• Outstanding service

Outstanding service. I would only go to this Ford dealership if you need service.

• Happy Customer

Excellent! work and very friendly and informative of any thing that needs to be Done.

Edmund, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Quick service while I waited.

Service was even quicker than promised and the price was reasonable. I always have a good experience here!

We really appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!

We really appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!