4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 770 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

770 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Colonial Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• Fabu;ous experience!
    October 18, 2017

My husband and I just bought a Chevy Bolt from Colonial Chevrolet. David Fillmore was our salesman and he was incredible. He was extraordinarily hone...st and helpful and very easy to work with. There was absolutely no pressure and he gave us a great deal. We highly recommend him and Colonial Chevrolet to anyone interested in buying a Chevy. And we love our new Bolt!

Thank you for taking a moment to write about your excellent experience at our dealership! David is a fantastic member of our team, so it is no surpris...e that he gave you an efficient and pressure free car-buying experience. Congratulations on your new Bolt! Take care, and we hope to assist you again soon. Regards, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

Easy, painless and great deals
    March 21, 2018

I had been searching for a new truck for several weeks and had some unfortunate experiences at other dealerships, including bait and switch tactics , ...relentless up-selling and other methods that just turn me off. Luckily, I found Colonial Chevy and I had an absolute pleasure working with Joe Pellegrini, a Sales Consultant at Colonial Chevrolet of Acton (check his reviews, he is five star everywhere and truly lives up to his reputation). The entire buying process didn't feel rushed, he gave a great price right from my first inquiry, all my questions were always promptly and thoroughly answered, and I felt comfortable 100% of the time. There was clear communication the entire time, and we were able to find a price right around what I expected going into the dealership without any trouble or hassle. Joe was extremely professional, attentive, and polite, and kept everything straightforward and direct. On the day I picked up my Silverado, he took the time to show me how the truck worked and made sure that I walked away happy. Can't speak highly enough of Colonial Chevy, and I'm looking forward to the next time I get to make a purchase through them, and will be referring everyone I know!

Colonial Chevrolet

Thank you so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments with Joe and the rest of the s...taff. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure! John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

Employees Worked With
    Excellent !!! No pressure.
    March 10, 2018

Looking for a new ZR2. Not many around. Luke my salesman did a search and found one with the options i was looking for and got it delivered to the dea...lership. Luke is a very tech savvy and personable salesman who took the time with me to make the DEAL. Truly a pleasant experience with everyone i dealt with there. Highly recommend going to them. Thanks again, Luke

Colonial Chevrolet

Thank you for your great review, Michael! We're glad to have Luke on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever ne...ed anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

The Colonial Experience
    March 4, 2018

Looking for a truck went from a painful experience to much better than I expected. Justin was an honest and and a true gentleman who made my experienc...e enjoyable. and rewarding. If you go to Colonial , ask for Justin and say Dave sent you. I do believe if you walk away from a deal and you decide later that you are ready make a purchase Justin and his team will still be in your radar. Thanks for everything Justin. i learned a lot from a young man more than half my age. Stay in school and I really appreciate you taking my calls even after the purchase.

Colonial Chevrolet

Thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to share your feedb...ack with Justin. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

calm no pressure
    March 1, 2018

worked with joe p. on purchase of 2018 silverado and fisher plow.quick negotiation low pressure. joe is energetic but not pushy and i found very geniu...ne. he coordinated everything quite nicely with good communication .ready to answer all questions with great attitude.for a better buying experience ask for joe p.

Colonial Chevrolet

John, we appreciate you for taking the time to give our dealership such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of... our customers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

Excellent sales team!!!
    February 28, 2018

Just picked up my new truck there today. My salesman was joe pelligrini he did an amazing job. My situation was kind of a pain and it took us a few we...eks to finally get me into something I loved. Joe answers all my questions no matter how stupid they were. He worked with me to make sure I was happy with my final purchase. The sales department at colonial is the best. Thank you everyone for a great experience. I will highly rec all my family and friends that are looking for a new or preowned vehicle to check you guys out!! Thanks again joe.

Colonial Chevrolet

Thank you for your great review, Jeff! We're glad to have Joe on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need a...nything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

Employees Worked With
    Easiest new car I ever bought
    February 27, 2018

Sales team that I worked with (Shawn and then Don) were easy to talk with and looking to make a deal. Finance was great - no typical push backs on thi...ngs I didnt want to get. Good people - we will go back.

Colonial Chevrolet

Thank you so much for your feedback, Mark. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to share your... feedback with Shawn and Don. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

Great nice people
    February 22, 2018

I would recommend this dealer ship Joe was a very nice help set up my phone with my Chevy app never made me feel rushed the car looked great

Colonial Chevrolet

It¿¿¿s great to know that Joe provided an exceptional service experience for you. We take pride in our customer care and appreciate you taking the tim...e to give us this positive feedback. If you have any further questions regarding your vehicle please let us know! John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

Employees Worked With
    Great experience with Colonial!
    February 21, 2018

Colonial was a refreshing departure from the typical car buying experience. My salesman Justin was very fair, friendly and helpful. From the test driv...e until the moment I inked the deal, I never felt pressured or uncomfortable.

Colonial Chevrolet

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We try to create a comfortable and pressure-free environment for each and every customer. I am glad Justin and ...our staff were able to take care of you. Congratulations and enjoy your new car! If there's any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Regards, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

Smooth and Painless
    February 16, 2018

Usually dread purchasing a vehicle,Joe P and personal made experience painless I felt like I got a decent deal without the hassle!! would recommend to... anyone who is interested in a vehicle.

Colonial Chevrolet

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Paul. At Colonial Chevrolet, we work very hard to provide each of our customers ...with a smooth and painless car-buying experience. I am happy Joe was able to meet your needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Happy driving! Sincerely, John Woodland, GM (978) 263-1000

171 Great Rd Acton, MA 01720