New 866-483-2538 Dealer Website
Used 866-483-2325 Email Dealer
Service 866-483-3063

Average based on 126 reviews.
  • The worst experience ever.

Don't make a deal with these people ever! They will use petty sales techniques, cheap tricks, and false promises to get you where they want and get to your pocket. I had a really good deal with Mazda, so I sent a respectful email to Minuteman VW saying that I was not going to go with their offer and I was going with a competitor. They reacted with a new offer and convinced me to cancel the other deal I had, which I was not very comfortable with. As soon as I did that and sent them the documents, they had second thoughts on the price, and changed the model of the car we agreed upon, and made it sound like I did not understand them correctly, when I have clear emails for their offer!!!

• Great experience.

I had a wonderful experience. Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful during the process of buying my car.

• Routine service at 240K miles

Minuteman VW works to make certain it's service is topnotch and customer is completely satisfied. If it isn't, they bend over backwards to rectify the situation. And then they stay aware of past to make sure that it never happens again.

• Outstanding Customer Service!

Derek, my customer service representative clearly explained the problem with my car and kept me informed on the status of the repair to my Jetta. I knew my car was in good hands. It's always a pleasure working with the service department at Minuteman VW.

• Excellent service

Excellent service, extremely friendly & knowledgeable staff. 2nd time having car serviced at this shop. Very happy with my experience here.

• Extremely Happy with Salesperson and Purchase

Tim Bishop was great! My wife and I may have been difficult on occasion but he was very accommodating. We were extremely happy with his service and appreciated all his assistance.

• Quick and Easy

Prompt service w/o an appointment, first scheduled maintenance on a car new last fall.

• Oil Change

I don't feel the need to write a review. The experience was very good.

I don't feel the need to write a review. The experience was very good.

• 100k service for 2009 Passat

Another good experience with my 2009 Passat and Minuteman VW. They were flexible with the arrangements, communicative with the required additional items, and the wash and vacuum is always a nice touch.

• New VW Passat Lease

this was a fantastic purchasing experience and i could not have asked for anything more they did everything in their power to make me feel comfortable and give me the best deal they possibly could. I would encourage anyone in the area looking for a VW to give Minuteman a try you will not be disappointed.