Wayside Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• June 13, 2015

This is by far the best "car buying experience" that I have ever encountered! Jim the sales man was great and got back to me immediately. When we show...ed up the suburban was sitting out front and ready for us to test drive. He was very friendly and he was not like your typical sales man trying to push you into anything. David was also very helpful and responded to all my calls, the transaction went very smooth and quick! Although I'm not A "Ford Guy" I would recommend this dealer to anyone!

July 14, 2016

My sales man Mike was so nice and easy going. He was very helpful picking out my new car with me he was full of information and helped me get the be...st deal. I love my new car. I got my last two car's from here and I've been Very happy. I Would highly recommend buying your car here at Way Side Ford. Barbara

June 29, 2016

Robert was awsome! Got me exactly what I was looking for for the price I was looking for. He made the process fast and easy without rushing me or maki...ng me feel pressured as most car salesmen do. He took the time to explain the paperwork, gave a carfax with no issues. I completely trust him as he had nothing to hide. I would recomend him to anyone who is looking for an honist car salesman that knows what he is doing.

April 15, 2015

Awful customer service. Left serveral messages that were never returned. When I finally got a hold of the sales person, I was given the line that 'its... my policy not to return phone calls'. Not really a great policy if you are looking for good customer service.

December 28, 2014

I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase a new or preowned vehicle I have bought 5 cars here and I recommend all my family and frie...nds here great selection the sales staff is very helpful and knowledgeable the whole dealership is a pleasure to deal with

December 24, 2014

Terrible customer service from the parts-service counter. The woman at the counter did not want to earn my business as a loyal Ford owner. My first ca...r was a mustang and I've had 2 Ford trucks since. The first words out of her mouth, "Did you buy your truck here?" What does that have to do with anything? It's a Ford. I was looking for a dealership to service my truck . I'll continue to look elsewhere and when the time comes to buy a new truck, Wayside Ford will not be on my list. Very small dealership with little inventory to choose from. 10 minutes on the lot and you've seen everything they have. The sales staff could use a few more hours of training too.

December 7, 2014

I have bought 5 Ford Explorers from Wayside Ford and would never go to any other dealer.. I feel valued and Wayside always comes through for me.. Grea...t sales team!! Thank u!!

December 7, 2014

The sales department at wayside ford is top notch. They go above and beyond for their customer and don't stop till you are happy!! I will always go b...ack and also refere them to friends and family. They make the buying process easy and stress free...

December 3, 2014

I purchased a used Ford Explorer from wayside Ford I got a great deal and everyone from sales to finance to service was great.The vehicle was in good ...condition with no issues. I would definitely buy from them again.

December 3, 2014

I bought my pre-owned Lincoln mkz from steve Piro in sales. He was great. He made me feel comfortable and unpressured which is a way I have not felt i...n a while at other dealerships. Wayside ford treated me right and I would recommend anyone who is purchasing a car to stop by there and see steve

Wayside Ford