Larry Roesch Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

• Great Service in town

The service was great. They came up with a quick diagnosis and repaired my Jeep for a fair price. They even washed my Jeep when they where finished. Class act! Great Job Guys.

• Cars.com Quote yields stdnd automated response.

Cars.com Quote feature yields standard automated response. What's point of taking the time to reach out if no one responds?

• Not your typical car salesmen

Went in looking for a very specific 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee and they took me right to it. Didn't try to sell me on a brand new one or additional upgrades. It was very straight forward and they also have a no haggle pricing policy which made the buying process extremely smooth and straight forward. All of the employees we dealt with were fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Great selection of used Dodges and Chryslers

I came in with a very specific idea of wanting a used Town and Country or Grand Caravan. I chose Roesch because they had a huge inventory online that was very competitively priced. I came in, gave Ivanny our price limit and what I wanted. I ended up buying the first car I drove, because Ivanny did a great job of showing me to a car that was in my price range and had as many bells and whistles as could be managed. And low miles, too! I'm very happy with my experience.

• Kyle Excellant salesman

Kyle was very helpful, and would recommend him to others looking to purchase a car.

• Great salesman

Joe Provenzano who sold me my car was excellent. I didn't feel pressured or rushed to buy. I would definetly recommend him. The only negative was the wait to finalize the deal. With only one finance officer and a busy day I was the last person to leave the store well after it had closed. So great car, great salesman but the finish was lacking.

• What a painless experience!

Went in looking for a used Jeep with a few options in mind. Zac took care of me and all my needs. The process was easy, they were accommodating, and even worked with me on financing. Awesome place to buy a car.

• Great Dealership

Great dealership. Never know what to expect when you shop for a new car. Met Kyle Bromm. He was very patient and accommodating. Enjoying my new Pacifica. If you are searching for a new car, don't forget to ask for Kyle.

• Car buying m

Kind and to the point. Had fair prices and work to please customer

Kind and to the point. Had fair prices and work to please customer

• Great buying experience

I scheduled an appt. to test drive 2 cars and they had them ready for me. Sales person was cooperative and accommodating. Recommended for anyone.